Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. (9822 Views)

Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? / I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Kikikiki. Do have a safe journey in advance. Which country are you originally from, again?

All I can say is, I have high hopes. Nothing mind blowing so far.

It's only February, your mind will be blown grin

I'm originally from Somalia, but raised in the UK.

I'm reppin East coast grin You the dirty south grin

I absolutely worship Africa kiss kiss kiss

SA is pinned on my map too cool

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:
iyam fine oooocheesy.ever since i had seen this ur pix i had never had time to comment on itcheesy. Thank God i have time this Sunday cheesy. Wallahi ur dimple is on pointwink. Happy Sunday.

Happy new year!

Happy new month!

Happy Sunday!

#Love it

@ Bold

Say; Ta-Laaahi grin grin grin
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by sirBLUNT: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
op i will have agree with you but looking at my landlord and his wife omo na beauty and the beast him been the beast so i think its about the "attraction" and chemistry and also finding someone who compliment your weakness and find you interesting despite your flaws and BS...so technically no one is ugly enough not to marry that prince charming!
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by XhosaNostra(f): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dimples129:

I'm originally from Somalia, but raised in the UK.

Lol, you come across a bit wild for a Somali girl. The ones I've met are a bit timid & conventional. It's true that you can never judge an entire national based on a small quantity of its citizens. I think I like your type more though grin
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dimples129:

Happy new year!

Happy new month!

Happy Sunday!

#Love it

@ Bold

Say; Ta-Laaahi grin grin grin
and same to u toocheesy.. So u can speak hausa a little?cheesy. Tanks for reminding me to include Ta-Laaahicheesy. Wallahi Ta-Laaahi is itcheesy.
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
sirBLUNT:
op i will have agree with you but looking at my landlord and his wife omo na beauty and the beast him been the beast so i think its about the "attraction" and chemistry and also finding someone who compliment your weakness and find you interesting despite your flaws and BS...so technically no one is ugly enough not to marry that prince charming!
lol a man can never be uglycheesy. Those guys we call ugly na rugged good looks dem get.
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dimples129:

I'm originally from Somalia , but raised in the UK.
shocked shocked
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by sirBLUNT: 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:
lol a man can never be uglycheesy. Those guys we call ugly na rugged good looks dem get.
lol more like no guy is ugly some are just broke!
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
sirBLUNT:
lol more like no guy is ugly some are just broke!
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by ibkayee(f): 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
It's not like most men on average possess these attributes you've listed anyway so the girls you call 'ugly' will always have someone for them as equally yoked, them go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, you come across a bit wild for a Somali girl. The ones I've met are a bit timid & conventional. It's true that you can never judge an entire national based on a small quantity of its citizens. I think I like your type more though grin

@ bold

You reminded me of one story:

Bob is Jamaican and his friend Ahmed is somali and Muslim. Ahmed, smokes weed, drinks and fûcks girls but he goes to Mosque on Friday. Bob wanted to be a Muslim just like Ahmed so he visits an emam and explains his desire.

The emam explained as a Muslim he couldn't drink, do drugs, have sex outside of marriage and etc...

Bob Jumps up and says: "BombaKlaat, Me I wan Ahmed's Islam not this one you talk bout" and leaves grin

So yeah... I'm the black sheep grin

Never seen your dp though, would love to put a face to the character embarassed grin
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
Looks kee. Wetinn concerned me with pretty lady cry those lady can act 4 Africa na so one tell me the reason she (grad of 2013) no go service cuz her set killed a lecturer back in Dia skul shocked
My mouth Neva close since I heard dat line undecided
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by sirBLUNT: 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:
cheesycheesycheesy
baba na true oo if you rekardo banks throw back pix ehh u go knw money dey upgrade boiz oo..and some gurls are just unattractive check out all dis slay queens and all dis by mistake celebrities na makeup packaging..
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by EOOJ(m): 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Sometimes all it takes to fall in love with someone is just to get a little bit closer

Experience... Correct boss grin
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by XhosaNostra(f): 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dimples129:

@ bold

You reminded me of one story:

Bob is Jamaican and his friend Ahmed is somali and Muslim. Ahmed, smokes weed, drinks and fûcks girls but he goes to Mosque on Friday. Bob wanted to be a Muslim just like Ahmed so he visits an emam and explains his desire.

The emam explained as a Muslim he couldn't drink, do drugs, have sex outside of marriage and etc...

Bob Jumps up and says: "BombaKlaat, Me I wan Ahmed's Islam not this one you talk bout" and leaves grin

So yeah... I'm the black sheep grin

Never seen your dp though, would love to put a face to the character embarassed grin

LMFAO. Thanks for sharing.

Well, I'm a bit shy, but I'll put up one for you real quick.
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
grin
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Thanks for sharing.

Well, I'm a bit shy, but I'll put up one for you real quick.

Without the modifications pls grin grin grin
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:
and same to u toocheesy.. So u can speak hausa a little?cheesy. Tanks for reminding me to include Ta-Laaahicheesy. Wallahi Ta-Laaahi is itcheesy.

It's a Muslim terminology grin

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dimples129:

undecided
So you aren't Nigerian, but a Somalian undecided

How did you get here
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
ibkayee:
It's not like most men on average possess these attributes you've listed anyway so the girls you call 'ugly' will always have someone for them as equally yoked, them do dey alright

More ugly dudes and less fortunate dudes anyway grin

Girls dem never chinchanam chum grin a made up word for lose lipsrsealed

I see fat girl with fyne man and I'm all bad belle like undecided
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by mercy0008(f): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
And this OP thinks he has made sense.
Even i as a lady, I’m not crazy about fine boys. Can we hold a conversation? Do you motivate me? Do i find peace with you? Do we have similar goals and interests? Those are the things I’m looking for.
And there are guys like that too. I remember someone saying that for how handsome DJ Xclusive is, that he can’t get a more beautiful lady than his present wife.
Some people are after depth and content.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
greiboy:
So you aren't Nigerian, but a Somalian undecided

How did you get here

Www..... tongue
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by XhosaNostra(f): 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dimples129:

Without the modifications pls grin grin grin

Lol, that's the best I can do. I'm not very comfortable putting myself out there tongue
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by ibkayee(f): 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dimples129:

More ugly dudes and less fortunate dudes anyway grin

Girls dem never chinchanam chum grin a made up word for lose lipsrsealed

I see fat girl with fyne man and I'm all bad belle like undecided
grin
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, that's the best I can do. I'm not very comfortable putting myself out there tongue

I see you though grin

Banging features, still kiss

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dimples129:

Www..... tongue
Just surfing through the world wide web

I find that hard to believe sad You had a Nigerian bf that introduced you to the site grin That is More believable
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by XhosaNostra(f): 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dimples129:

I see you though grin

Banging feature, still kiss

Thanks, Dimps smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
greiboy:

I find that hard to believe sad You had a Nigerian bf that introduced you to the site grin That is More believable

My shock at Jungle Justice images on Google bought me here undecided

I followed link to image of 3 beautiful lads killed my a village full of people cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
greiboy:

My shock at Jungle Justice images on Google brought me here undecided

I followed a link of an image of 3 beautiful lads being killed by village people cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dimples129:

My shock at Jungle Justice images on Google bought me here undecided

I followed link to image of 3 beautiful lads killed my a village full of people cry cry cry cry cry
Interesting

sooooo what have kept you here since then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. / What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? / Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.