Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,792 members, 7,855,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. (9847 Views)

Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? / I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
greiboy:
Interesting

sooooo what have kept you here since then

Nl madness kept me here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dimples129:

Nl madness kept me here
lol
You also bring your own unique style of madness too grin

Kk let us continue to enjoy the madness together grin
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
mercy0008:
And this OP thinks he has made sense.
Even i as a lady, I’m not crazy about fine boys. Can we hold a conversation? Do you motivate me? Do i find peace with you? Do we have similar goals and interests? Those are the things I’m looking for.
And there are guys like that too. I remember someone saying that for how handsome DJ Xclusive is, that he can’t get a more beautiful lady than his present wife.
Some people are after depth and content.

Did you read my post at all? Where did I mention that ladies only cared about looks? Or abi your brain dey pain you?
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Twoclans(f): 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:
U wrong about a lady that is Tagged ugly of having no hope. Not always true. If she feels she's not that attractive she can always hire a good makeup artist. Makeups does wonderscheesy and besides if she takes care of her body,skin and is neat then men will still flock around her even if she no carry Genevieve facecheesy.Besides we see lots and lots of not so pretty ladies getting married to goodlooking men every Saturday. So if a lady is approachable,dresses well, is respectable and takes good care of her body ..then men Will still chase. Note also if a lady is facially beautiful but is troublesome,dirty, a drama queen,moody,vindictive then men will run away from her after eating her snail.men these days just want a peaceful woman to settle with not a she voltron/ she militantcheesy.

You just talk Wetin dey my mind. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
Twoclans:

You just talk Wetin dey my mind. angry angry
hawa uwink
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Twoclans(f): 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:
hawa uwink

I am fine my nairaland crush wink

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Twoclans:

I am fine my nairaland crush wink

cmere lemme give u a peckwinkwink
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:
cmere lemme give u a peckwinkwink
Lefu this your pics is so killing grin grin I really put in alot of work grin grin

I won tell you something grin
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by BabbanBura(m): 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
XML33:
Men and women are different. An attractive man is primarily defined by certain factors like wealth, social status, looks, intelligence and personality. And most times a man doesn't need to posses all these qualities in order to be attractive.. Two or three would do.

For women however, what primarily matters is looks. In fact I'd argue that looks is the only thing that makes them attractive to men.

So a guy who is doesn't possess any of those qualities still get hope. All he has to do is work hard and work smart.

But once a woman is ugly, there is nothing she can do about it. No hope for her in the attraction department. If she like she can get all the degrees in the world and work in the biggest corporations, and get all the money, if she no fine, she no fine.

So if you are an ugly girl, big sorry to you. I'm sure it sucks to be in your position. The only kind of guys you can attract are extremely unattractive guys who approach you because they can't get attractive women, so they settle for the least.

For the ugly girls on NL who spend almost all day here because they don't have serious men in their lives and hence deprived of attention, I have to say, it must suck to be so pathetic. tongue tongue

Happy Sunday.

There are some truths in what u said here but any gal relying on looks to get me is on a very long thing - na look i go chop?
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Lefu this your pics is so killing grin grin I really put in alot of work grin grin

I won tell you something grin
hahahahhahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
anything u wan tell me u can whisper to my ear sha cheesy

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by ruggedtimi(m): 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. I was so shocked 1st time I saw his wife, because Bob was a cutie.
she is sometimes in ghana around aburi ghana and i have seen her couple of times.She is beautiful compare to her looks on pictures.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by ruggedtimi(m): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
i am not handsome like a slay king but i am okay. Now there is a girl i met few months back. She is not beautiful and is very dark ( me i come dark too ). Now this girl's p*ssy is the best i have tasted, note i have had slay queens and even cute cougars...but trust me this girl's p*ssy is always tight and plus she possesses a very good shape and backside ( what actually got me attracted to her). The girl opened up to me that she wants me to be her boyfriend. I cant do that because of her looks and if she is slight pretty i dont mind, i will consider....But she is not beautiful and unpresentable( i want to give birth to cute kids ). But she will make a good wife. I mean in terms of romance she gives me what my two ex girlfriends never did to me( main reasons i broke up with them). Without me asking, she makes the first move for s*x and we play alot in our usual hide and seek spot where we meet.
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:

hahahahhahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
anything u wan tell me u can whisper to my ear sha cheesy
Waiting be that line wey from the your novel go down lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin

See me dey trip for lefu grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Waiting be that line wey from the your novel go down lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin

See me dey trip for lefu grin grin grin grin
u are kwaruppt cheesy cheesy

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:

u are kwaruppt cheesy cheesy
No it's not what you think I was just trying to tell you to adjust your stomach grin grin grin
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
ruggedtimi:
i am not handsome like a slay king but i am okay. Now there is a girl i met few months back. She is not beautiful and is very dark ( me i come dark too ). Now this girl's p*ssy is the best i have tasted, note i have had slay queens and even cute cougars...but trust me this girl's p*ssy is always tight and plus she possesses a very good shape and backside ( what actually got me attracted to her). The girl opened up to me that she wants me to be her boyfriend. I cant do that because of her looks and if she is slight pretty i dont mind, i will consider....But she is not beautiful and unpresentable( i want to give birth to cute kids ). But she will make a good wife. I mean in terms of romance she gives me what my two ex girlfriends never did to me( main reasons i broke up with them). Without me asking, she makes the first move for s*x and we play alot in our usual hide and seek spot where we meet.
how is she ugly?
u said she has a nice backside
she is tight?
so how she come worwor? abi she get all those very thick ogbomoshor tribal marks?
just say darkskinned chicks u dont find dem attractive cheesy.
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:

how is she ugly?
she is tight?
so how she come worwor? abi she get all those very thick ogbomoshor tribal marks?
No be say the guy fine self shocked he never knew she did him a favour just to date him cool
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
No be say the guy fine safe shocked he never knew she's did him a favour just to date him cool
u get bad mouth ehn grin grin

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Viicfuntop(f): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
XML33:
Men and women are different. An attractive man is primarily defined by certain factors like wealth, social status, looks, intelligence and personality. And most times a man doesn't need to posses all these qualities in order to be attractive.. Two or three would do.

For women however, what primarily matters is looks. In fact I'd argue that looks is the only thing that makes them attractive to men.

So a guy who is doesn't possess any of those qualities still get hope. All he has to do is work hard and work smart.

But once a woman is ugly, there is nothing she can do about it. No hope for her in the attraction department. If she like she can get all the degrees in the world and work in the biggest corporations, and get all the money, if she no fine, she no fine.

So if you are an ugly girl, big sorry to you. I'm sure it sucks to be in your position. The only kind of guys you can attract are extremely unattractive guys who approach you because they can't get attractive women, so they settle for the least.

For the ugly girls on NL who spend almost all day here because they don't have serious men in their lives and hence deprived of attention, I have to say, it must suck to be so pathetic. tongue tongue

Happy Sunday.

Why are all your topics about women? Why don’t you start a blog so that you can generate money from writing about your passion which is trash
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
No it's not what you think I was just trying to tell you to adjust your stomach grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:

u get bad mouth ehn grin grin
Nah true talk check the guy pics he's just there.....him no no say the girl dey manage am pending till when she get better offer cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
See how you follow me dey drag under sixteen better return to your old age oooo undecided cool

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by ruggedtimi(m): 12:48am On Feb 05, 2018
lefulefu:

how is she ugly?
she is tight?
guy!! she is not beautiful facially and no tribal mark. I find dark skin girls attractive but not very dark like darkness.
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by ruggedtimi(m): 12:51am On Feb 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
No be say the guy fine self shocked he never knew she did him a favour just to date him cool
madam i no talk say i fine. we only had a fling, we no date ( like relationship ). put ur pic on dp undecided
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by opribo(m): 6:38am On Feb 05, 2018
OP you did not finish describing them, they are also very wicked and demonic.

There no other names to call them, ugly means ugly. You see a thing of beauty brings great joy. Beautiful people exudes happiness in their space. A man who is lucky to marry a beautiful woman will easily find helpers because of the pretty wife but the reverse is the case if she is ugly, people begin to scorn you for no just cause.
Some people in govt today would have been stoned but when they consider the wife they just mellow down a bit.

There is nothing to gain from an ugly girl other than misery.

People who go after them are looking for something else not love or happiness. The worst is that they want to hold your life down so you can never leave them they want you stuck with them for life or the wreck it. People should be a bit wiser when dating.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by enemmo(f): 8:18am On Feb 05, 2018
OP are you married?

Biko, E dakun come and answer this qweshun.
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 05, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Sometimes all it takes to fall in love with someone is just to get a little bit closer
Gbam! This is deep
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 05, 2018
ruggedtimi:
guy!! she is not beautiful facially and no tribal mark. I find dark skin girls attractive but not very dark like darkness.
ehn how can someone be dark like darkness shocked

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by ruggedtimi(m): 10:26am On Feb 05, 2018
lefulefu:

ehn how can someone be dark like darkness shocked
lol!!
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by chubinwa(m): 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
dogmatic assertion and a park of Mumbo-Jumbo
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by newslifeop: 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by ibkkk(f): 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
BabbanBura:

There are some truths in what u said here but any gal relying on looks to get me is on a very long thing - na look i go chop?

So,wetin you go chop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Made Airforce1 Sleep On Me Like A 2yrs Old - Photos / What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? / What Do You Think Makes A Guy A Gentleman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.