Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others (7263 Views)

Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / Behold What Jehovah Witness And Deeper Life Church Saying!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Hairyrapunzel: 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
removetheturban:
Go to school and get knowledge. Your attempts are too puerile to prove a point to me. You are trying to hard to prove that you are educated. .

I have gone to school and gotten educated that's why I can think independently and you can't deceive me with your awful bible interpretation. I know it hurts to know that people are already aware of your gimmicks.

We know your governing body detests higher education. I personally think you should get educated so you can think independently and stop spreading propaganda about catholics and other religions.
Thank God I know mother Theresa was a Catholic therefore Catholic church has good people in it too. Not every time bad people and bad things according to watchtower.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
If you can find the meaning of Patheticism, you would discover your behavior.
So, is your 3-year obsession with the JW and incapacity to hold a reasonable conversation the meaning of education by your standard? What is your field of study?

Your definition of an independent thinker is a Patriarch of 'copy and paste', isn't it? Bro, save yourself some dignity. It is so tacky already.

A quick update for you, Mr. Education. The ratio of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Nigeria is 1 to 500 Nigerians. Catholics are 1 to 7 Nigerians according to a research in 2010. Above 40% of the almost 190 million Nigerians is not considered educated. As an educated person, who are the uneducated Nigerians roving around in town?
Hairyrapunzel:

I have gone to school and gotten educated that's why I can think independently and you can't deceive me with your awful bible interpretation. I know it hurts to know that people are already aware of your gimmicks.

We know your governing body detests higher education. I personally think you should get educated so you can think independently and stop spreading propaganda about catholics and other religions.
Thank God I know mother Theresa was a Catholic therefore Catholic church has good people in it too. Not every time bad people and bad things according to watchtower.
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Hairyrapunzel: 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
removetheturban:
If you can find the meaning of Patheticism, you would discover your behavior.
So, is your 3-year obsession with the JW and incapacity to hold a reasonable conversation the meaning of education by your standard? What is your field of study?

Your definition of an independent thinker is a Patriarch of 'copy and paste', isn't it? Bro, save yourself some dignity. It is so tacky already.

A quick update for you, Mr. Education. The ratio of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Nigeria is 1 to 500 Nigerians. Catholics are 1 to 7 Nigerians according to a research in 2010. Above 40% of the almost 190 million Nigerians is not considered educated. As an educated person, who are the uneducated Nigerians roving around in town?

E pain am. The difference between you and I is that you will believe without asking questions everything 8 old men in new York tell you the bible means while for me I I will never stick to a humans Bible interpretation because the person tells me to.

For example you said Hitler was a Catholic and Catholics supported Hitler's atrocities. If I was dumb like you I would have swallowed your the toxic your governing body members thought you.

Let me give you an instance of independent and critical thinking I did.
I told you mother Theresa was Catholic her whole life and was a good person too.
After that, I saw you had no more argument because first you would never think for yourself. I know according to your leaders it is a crime to think without their help.

I have also noticed you jws like to make catholic church look bad. You Always associate bad and evil people with Catholic church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by nans24: 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

let me give you an instance of independent and critical thinking I did.
I told you mother Theresa was Catholic her whole life and was a good person too.
After that, I saw you had no more argument because first you would never think for yourself. I know according to your leaders it is a crime to think without their help.

I have also noticed you jws like to make catholic church look bad . You Always associate bad and evil people with Catholic church.

Well said @ the bolded.
If any of them dare question a particular doctrine...they are automatically viewed as apostate no matter how long they have been in their congregation. They strongly believe that God speaks to humans in the whole world through 8 old senile men.

So pathetic!!!

Also they like to attack other churches. Calling them names like "Christendom" or "Wordly people". They attack the Catholic church most especially, insulting them of having leaders that molest young people. Many of Jehovah's witnesses dont even know that their own organization is battling numerous child abuse cases in court. Paedophiles being made as elders in their congregation. And when these sick elders are caught, they are never reported to the authorities. I was shocked when i saw the number of child abuse cases they have lost.

Atleast the pope appears on TV to apologize to victims of abuse...but as for the leaders of the Jehovah's witnesses (Governing Body) they have never and will never apologize. Rather they are willing to disfellowship the victim if he or she reports the incident to the police, drag the victim to court, and then pay millions to the victim when they lose the case.

Talk about pot calling kettle black.

I know one of them will quote me and do what they are good in doing..insulting.
Their dull pattern of thought wont tell them to make a quick search on google to see if what ive said is true or not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Nobody: 4:05am On Feb 11, 2018
What is your field of study? I do not know how many times I have to ask this question before a protegee of education would reply with a simple answer.
Hairyrapunzel:

E pain am. The difference between you and I is that you will believe without asking questions everything 8 old men in new York tell you the bible means while for me I I will never stick to a humans Bible interpretation because the person tells me to.
That is why I asked for a reasonable conversation with you. I want you to have a mature convo with me to explain the Bible better to me, isn't that supposed to be a great request? I have asked you for a side by side clarification of the issues that you have presented using the Bible. Why are you not granting that?
Hairyrapunzel:

For example you said Hitler was a Catholic and Catholics supported Hitler's atrocities. If I was dumb like you I would have swallowed your the toxic your governing body members thought you.
Well, if you have an article that the JW have written on that, you may include it in your argument. I asked you a question concerning the involvement of Catholics in the Nazi and I didn't make a statement. If you summed it up, it is because your line of thought has been streamlined to supposition and revenge. Like I told you, you are someone who has read something that the JW have published and felt the need to come on a free website to incite against and insult the JW in revenge. Nevertheless, you said that the Catholics buried Hitler because they forgave him his sins haha cheesy cheesy Were you drunk at the time? Why did you accuse the Catholics of burying him without gaining proper EDUCATION on that? You Always associate bad and evil people with the Catholic church. I got you at a wrong spot, bro lol.
Hairyrapunzel:

Let me give you an instance of independent and critical thinking I did.
I am still searching for the instance. You need to learn how to instantiate first before you try. Can you simply define the meaning of independent thinking?
Hairyrapunzel:

I have also noticed you jws like to make catholic church look bad. You Always associate bad and evil people with Catholic church.
That is what you are here for. You did not notice anything, Sir. You have been here for 3 straight years because of that. It is actually the reason for creating this account, to get at the JW. Initially, you operated a different account and ran it for a while but later felt the need to open a separate account dedicated to slandering the JW. Your previous account contained information regarding your faith and identity hence it was a bad idea to continue with it. Hairyrapunzel is an anonymous Chameleon who would accept or reject anything as long as the JW is being blasphemed. You tried so hard to conceal your identity but you forgot that Chameleons do not change their body shape or smell. You are a Catholic, Sir. Leave child play for kids and come out in your real skin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Nobody: 4:06am On Feb 11, 2018
It turns out that no one quoted you
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Hairyrapunzel: 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
removetheturban:
What is your field of study? I do not know how many times I have to ask this question before a protegee of education would reply with a simple answer.
That is why I asked for a reasonable conversation with you. I want you to have a mature convo with me to explain the Bible better to me, isn't that supposed to be a great request? I have asked you for a side by side clarification of the issues that you have presented using the Bible. Why are you not granting that?
Well, if you have an article that the JW have written on that, you may include it in your argument. I asked you a question concerning the involvement of Catholics in the Nazi and I didn't make a statement. If you summed it up, it is because your line of thought has been streamlined to supposition and revenge. Like I told you, you are someone who has read something that the JW have published and felt the need to come on a free website to incite against and insult the JW in revenge. Nevertheless, you said that the Catholics buried Hitler because they forgave him his sins haha cheesy cheesy Were you drunk at the time? Why did you accuse the Catholics of burying him without gaining proper EDUCATION on that? You Always associate bad and evil people with the Catholic church. I got you at a wrong spot, bro lol.
I am still searching for the instance. You need to learn how to instantiate first before you try. Can you simply define the meaning of independent thinking?
That is what you are here for. You did not notice anything, Sir. You have been here for 3 straight years because of that. It is actually the reason for creating this account, to get at the JW. Initially, you operated a different account and ran it for a while but later felt the need to open a separate account dedicated to slandering the JW. Your previous account contained information regarding your faith and identity hence it was a bad idea to continue with it. Hairyrapunzel is an anonymous Chameleon who would accept or reject anything as long as the JW is being blasphemed. You tried so hard to conceal your identity but you forgot that Chameleons do not change their body shape or smell. You are a Catholic, Sir. Leave child play for kids and come out in your real skin.

Medicine after death. You're just saying this because you don't want your Jehovah to slaughter you with the non jws during Armageddon.
Why are you forcing being a Catholic on me? Are you alright?
Or is it because you want to start saying Catholics are persecuting you?

You are a Cult following robot. BTW you said Catholic church buried Hitler I was only replying you using you own words. Even with your own statement I showed you how your argument was flawed and filled with fallacies.

So you just found out watchtower depiction of Hitler and the Catholic church is a very big lie? You have not started. You will soon find out that all watchtower doctrines are lies and based on assumptions then you will become a full blown psychiatric patient.

It's just starting. What you have is called cognitive dissonance. You have seen that watchtower told you lies about Hitler and the Catholic church but you don't want to agree that it's a blatant lie then you face me to tell me I am uneducated that's why I didn't look up the history.

Your behavior is expected. It's not easy when you find out that the people who claim to be God's sole mouthpiece today falsify information to score cheap points in making other religions look bad.

Spreading fake news to discredit catholics.
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by oteneaaron(m): 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Medicine after death. You're just saying this because you don't want your Jehovah to slaughter you with the non jws during Armageddon.
Why are you forcing being a Catholic on me? Are you alright?
Or is it because you want to start saying Catholics are persecuting you?

You are a Cult following robot. BTW you said Catholic church buried Hitler I was only replying you using you own words. Even with your own statement I showed you how your argument was flawed and filled with fallacies.

So you just found out watchtower depiction of Hitler and the Catholic church is a very big lie? You have not started. You will soon find out that all watchtower doctrines are lies and based on assumptions then you will become a full blown psychiatric patient.

It's just starting. What you have is called cognitive dissonance. You have seen that watchtower told you lies about Hitler and the Catholic church but you don't want to agree that it's a blatant lie then you face me to tell me I am uneducated that's why I didn't look up the history.

Your behavior is expected. It's not easy when you find out that the people who claim to be God's sole mouthpiece today falsify information to score cheap points in making other religions look bad.

Spreading fake news to discredit catholics.

Funny.

Bro, you have to always remember something, you can't really blame the JWs, they're just good people trying to live right as Christians, and it's so unfortunate that sincere people end up as pawns in the hands of powerful men.

Direct confrontation will not work, you'll only give him more reason to stick to his beliefs, because any word spoken against the Governing body is pure "heresy"

If you want to have a meaningful argument with that nice fellow, don't attack, reason, show proof(from the JW publications and the Bible), and feel empathy for him too.

All their lives JWs have been taught that the world would end soon, and only them would survive.....

."Only Jehovah's Witnesses, those of the anointed remnant and the "great crowd," as a united organization under the protection of the Supreme Organizer, have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil." Watchtower 1989 Sep 1 p.19

If you really want to help him and let him see things your way, don't fall for the attacking bait.

Cheers Bro!!
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by timilinda(f): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
when i was in the village i was once a member, thier men can marry outside bt thier ladies are nt allowed to do so..

bt some of thier ladies are wiser now, they also do nt support blood trasfussion..

Are you sure you were​ ever a witness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by PSTEMMA1960(m): 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
timilinda:

Are you sure you were​ ever a witness?

my sister i was, nt jst an ordinary member, i was very young at that time bt at the same time very commited, they always give me bible reading every month and every year we usually go to a place called uli in Anambara state for our yearly seminar..
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
You were never a witness, Sir. You were just an interested person participating in our meetings.
PSTEMMA1960:
my sister i was, nt jst an ordinary member, i was very young at that time bt at the same time very commited, they always give me bible reading every month and every year we usually go to a place called uli in Anambara state for our yearly seminar..
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by PSTEMMA1960(m): 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
removetheturban:
You were never a witness, Sir. You were just an interested person participating in our meetings.
can u tell me what qualifies one to be a member?
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
For your interest, you have no file with us. We do not have your record. Stop telling people that you were a JW. That is a big lie. Attending our meetings does not qualify you to be called a JW. JW is very organized and everyone is known wherever they associate. You do not know the basic tenets of our doctrine and your language is a give away from a distance. Just say, "I used to attend their meetings', and millions like you would agree with you.

Sitting in a classroom does not make you a student. You will have no certificate at the end of the day if you are not enrolled and admitted.

Yeah, we invite millions of interested ones to our meetings hence you are not the only one who has been invited. Thank you for coming to our events, Sir. The door is open if you are still interested.
PSTEMMA1960:
can u tell me what qualifies one to be a member?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
[quote author=removetheturban post=64978012]For your interest, you have no file with us. We do not have your record. Stop telling people that you were a JW. That is a big lie. Attending our meetings does not qualify you to be called a JW. JW is very organized and everyone is known wherever they associate. You do not know the basic tenets of our doctrine and your language is a give away from a distance. Just say, "I used to attend their meetings', and millions like you would agree with you.

Sitting in a classroom does not make you a student. You will have no certificate at the end of the day if you are not enrolled and admitted.

Yeah, we invite millions of interested ones to our meetings hence you are not the only one who has been invited. Thank you for coming to our events, Sir. The door is open if you are still interested. [/quote and what makes u think that i don't have any file?u don't know me so i won't argue with u again, and pls don't qoute me again because if u do u won't be happy that u did.
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by timilinda(f): 10:30am On Feb 13, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:

Oh, I understand now. U were quite young.
Ok, but "NO ONE" is "allowed" to marry outside, not even the brothers, tho some can stubbornly do so.
Besides those "seminars" are actually called "Assemblies" and "Conventions".

Are those ur kids? ? ? cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:40am On Feb 13, 2018
timilinda:

Oh, I understand now. U were quite young.
Ok, but "NO ONE" is "allowed" to marry outside, not even the brothers, tho some can stubbornly do so.
Besides those "seminars" are actually called "Assemblies" and "Conventions".

Are those ur kids? ? ? cheesy kiss kiss kiss
thanks 4 the level of ur understanding, i was between 9-10 yrs at that time, bt when my parents died i had to leave the village...

the kids are my senior sister own, i am nt yet married..
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by timilinda(f): 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
thanks 4 the level of ur understanding, i was between 9-10 yrs at that time, bt when my parents died i had to leave the village...

the kids are my senior sister own, i am nt yet married..

Kk! smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by daamazing(m): 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
removetheturban:
We do not owe you answers. We do not answer to you either. We have been given an assignment by Jesus and that is what we do. The whole world knows us for obeying the command that Jesus gave, to preach. I should provide answers to 'IF A JW CAN MARRY A JW'? Isn't that a joke?
you do not need to reply them... I stopped answering this people long ago

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by philipogunti: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
daamazing:
you do not need to reply them... I stopped answering this people long ago

I wouldn't agree more. As a jw, there is a level u need to go in explaining scriptural truths, remember Jesus warned against hard-hearted ones about not arguing but displaying a humble mind. Surely, there is a time to remain quiet.
Leaving matters to Jehovah would simply do. I am a bible student and I attend meetings and very soon, I will become a baptised publisher. I made my decision because I appreciate and want to be part of a rich spiritual heritage.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Did Jesus ask you to distribute magazines that are written by governing body?

This your question don burst my Belle ooo. Chai so funny
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by daamazing(m): 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
philipogunti:
I wouldn't agree more. As a jw, there is a level u need to go in explaining scriptural truths, remember Jesus warned against hard-hearted ones about not arguing but displaying a humble mind. Surely, there is a time to remain quiet.
Leaving matters to Jehovah would simply do. I am a bible student and I attend meetings and very soon, I will become a baptised publisher. I made my decision because I appreciate and want to be part of a rich spiritual heritage.
wow! That's very nice to hear, Welcome!
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Hairyrapunzel: 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
philipogunti:
Leaving matters to Jehovah would simply do. I am a bible student and I attend meetings and very soon, I will become a baptised publisher. I made my decision because I appreciate and want to be part of a rich
spiritual heritage.

Where is baptized publisher written in the Bible? I guess nowhere. I know it's only watchtower publication that has baptized publisher therefore it's all gibberish.
Don't lie on Jesus's head again. Cos he never said being hard heartened to governing body's (8 old men in New York's) interpretation of the Bible.

You want to leave this one in Jehovah's hand yet you can never leave blood transfusion and shunning matters in Jehovah's hands. You put this one in your hands. So your Jehovah told you the specific kind of issues you are to entrust unto him? I can't laugh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Missionaire: 11:11am On Mar 06, 2020
Stop whinging, Sir! You are a Catholic but your own has become too sinister here. Every now and then JW here and watchtower there. I have no business with Catholics. 70% of my family members are Catholics so why should I condemn anyone? If you read all my posts on nairaland, you will not find me attacking the Catholics. I find it a waste of time to attack an organization but I like to dwell on doctrines.

I asked many questions. Would you be reverent enough to answer at least one of them? You are choked and out of breath. I know your type. You get pumped over nothing. Initially, you lied that you were a Jehovah's Witness. How could you go so low just to blaspheme an organization? You are truly seedy and ruthless.

Good morning sir. I have a request to make of your organization and I can use your help. I'd appreciate if you can drop your number for me.
Thanks.
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Janosky: 11:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
Missionaire:

Good morning sir. I have a request to make of your organization and I can use your help. I'd appreciate if you can drop your number for me.
Thanks.

There is a JW meeting venue ,our kingdom hall near where you reside. Pls ask your neighbors, someone will be able to give you it's direction.. Or visit our official website, jw.org , to get more info.
Thank you.
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Janosky: 12:15am On Mar 07, 2020
oteneaaron:

Funny.

Bro, you have to always remember something, you can't really blame the JWs, they're just good people trying to live right as Christians, and it's so unfortunate that sincere people end up as pawns in the hands of powerful men.

Direct confrontation will not work, you'll only give him more reason to stick to his beliefs, because any word spoken against the Governing body is pure "heresy"

If you want to have a meaningful argument with that nice fellow, don't attack, reason, show proof(from the JW publications and the Bible), and feel empathy for him too.

All their lives JWs have been taught that the world would end soon, and only them would survive.....

."Only Jehovah's Witnesses, those of the anointed remnant and the "great crowd," as a united organization under the protection of the Supreme Organizer, have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil." Watchtower 1989 Sep 1 p.19

If you really want to help him and let him see things your way, don't fall for the attacking bait.

Cheers Bro!!
Jesus preached over 2000 years ago..
"Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand"
Matt 4:17. Mark 1:14-15. Matt 24:14

Do you believe that message of Jesus Christ?

What crime has JWs committed when we believe we would survive the impending destruction of this wicked world ? 2 Thess1:7-9.

How does preaching the same message that Jesus preached with his followers equate with "pawns in the hands of powerful men?
Matt 5:20, Whom did Jesus preach would enter God's kingdom?
Was there no governing body who led Jesus Christ disciples? Acts 15:1-33.
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Janosky: 12:36am On Mar 07, 2020
nans24:

1)

Well said @ the bolded.
If any of them dare question a particular doctrine...they are automatically viewed as apostate no matter how long they have been in their congregation. They strongly believe that God speaks to humans in the whole world through 8 old senile men.

So pathetic!!!

Also they like to attack other churches. Calling them names like "Christendom" or "Wordly people". They attack the Catholic church most especially, insulting them of having leaders that molest young people

2)
. Many of Jehovah's witnesses dont even know that their own organization is battling numerous child abuse cases in court. Paedophiles being made as elders in their congregation. And when these sick elders are caught, they are never reported to the authorities. I was shocked when i saw the number of child abuse cases they have lost.

Atleast the pope appears on TV to apologize to victims of abuse...but as for the leaders of the Jehovah's witnesses (Governing Body) they have never and will never apologize. Rather they are willing to disfellowship the victim if he or she reports the incident to the police, drag the victim to court, and then pay millions to the victim when they lose the case.

4)
Talk about pot calling kettle black.

I know one of them will quote me and do what they are good in doing..insulting.
Their dull pattern of thought wont tell them to make a quick search on google to see if what ive said is true or not.

1) &4) are proofs of Nan's24 HYPOCRISY... Thanks for the insults.

2,3. Mr LIAR, we know you are LYING, adding Maggi ,sugar &spice to distort facts.
Congratulations.
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by oteneaaron(m): 7:37am On Mar 07, 2020
Janosky:

Jesus preached over 2000 years ago..
"Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand"
Matt 4:17. Mark 1:14-15. Matt 24:14

Do you believe that message of Jesus Christ?

What crime has JWs committed when we believe we would survive the impending destruction of this wicked world ? 2 Thess1:7-9.

How does preaching the same message that Jesus preached with his followers equate with "pawns in the hands of powerful men?
Matt 5:20, Whom did Jesus preach would enter God's kingdom?
Was there no governing body who led Jesus Christ disciples? Acts 15:1-33.

No bro.

I won't fall for this temptation of arguing about JWs

If you strongly believe you will survive the end of the world while billions of people will die for not been a part of your religion,

Then please stick to what you know.

There is really no need for any of this

Time is too expensive, especially in this shit hole we find oursleves.

Stay safe bro.
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Missionaire: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2020
Janosky:

There is a JW meeting venue ,our kingdom hall near where you reside. Pls ask your neighbors, someone will be able to give you it's direction.. Or visit our official website, jw.org , to get more info.
Thank you.

I haven't seen one in AYA Asokoro.
I'll check the website.
Thanks.
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Janosky: 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
oteneaaron:

No bro.

I won't fall for this temptation of arguing about JWs

If you strongly believe you will survive the end of the world while billions of people will die for not been a part of your religion,

Then please stick to what you know.

There is really no need for any of this

Time is too expensive, especially in this shit hole we find oursleves.

Stay safe bro.

Jesus Christ is a servant of Jehovah,his Father on earth (John20:17) and in heaven (Rev 3:12-14,21).
His Father is the God of Abraham,Isaac & Jacob.
Jesus is a Jehovah's witness... Isaiah43:10-12. Acts3:13.
Jesus says he will disown & deny humans who are not servants of Jehovah,his Father. John 7:16.Matt 10:32,33. Rev3:5.
That is the bitter truth in your own copy of the Bible.
Mr oteneaaron, Believe whatever pleases you.., na your choice.

Shalom.
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Janosky: 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
Missionaire:

I haven't seen one in AYA Asokoro.
I'll check the website.
Thanks.

There is a kingdom hall not too far from your vicinity, you will find it, sooner than later.
Jahbless you.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Missionaire: 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
Janosky:

There is a kingdom hall not too far from your vicinity, you will find it, sooner than later.
Jahbless you.

It is actually concerning your books titled "questions young people ask and answers that work" volume one and two. Growing up those books helped me in making the right choices. Now I am in charge of the teenagers in our military church and I want to see how I can get the books for them.

I got an awake edition about 10 questions every young person asks.... That was January thus year and it was powerful. I could only get one copy and I have shared them with some of my teenagers to read and the feedback has been awesome.
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Janosky: 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
Missionaire:

It is actually concerning your books titled "questions young people ask and answers that work" volume one and two. Growing up those books helped me in making the right choices. Now I am in charge of the teenagers in our military church and I want to see how I can get the books for them.

I got an awake edition about 10 questions every young person asks.... That was January thus year and it was powerful. I could only get one copy and I have shared them with some of my teenagers to read and the feedback has been awesome.
The info you need to get copies of the books are on our website ..... I hope you've been successful.
Or call this number during 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday...
Shalom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Prophets Of Hell / Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? / The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.