Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua (21616 Views)

Our Presidential Candidate Will Be Voted By All Party Members – PDP / Failure To Pick Tinubu As The VP Candidate Will Tear APC Apart. / Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by jokingmary(m): 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2010
a presidential candidate will die? cry
well this is not the first time, if it should happen
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by bisiaet: 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2010
But fellow posterS let us be reasonable plsss if this statement or prediction was actually predicted, but why is it that our Pastors or Prophets like all these kind of doom prophecies all the time? This has be going on for a while somebody will just say God said a governor will die , a actor or actress will die this will happen that will happen but why not for single prophesy that a good thing will happen? Why die, kill, destroy, trouble, war, famine, hunger prophesy all the time pls why? I dont mean to attack anybody but sometime let us all reason for a second in this kind prediction all the time. Can we say God is this much wicked or so hate Nigeria? I belief with all my heart the answer is NO!
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by azundu1(m): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2010
mikeansy:

the guy should cut the crap and register to vote.

There is no point wishing it for him, death is not only when you sleep and dont wake up, its also when your dreams and plans doesnt work, any candidate that lost out is as good as death.

TB Joshua will certainly be right as its something that is sure to happen
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by illusion2: 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2010
We are so facinated by death in this country. . .na wa !

Its always seen as a punishment from God !

Im just curious about this TBJ. . .
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by NiceHans: 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2010
There isn't really any gain wishing death for someone- one man's death doesnt solve anything-life's not a riddle
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Dominoifet(m): 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2010
@suxes2005

@Dominoifet: I fink your words are too harshand if he is a false prophet why not leave himto God instead of criticizing him!

That is Nigerians problem, we r always leaving everytin to God, while probs persist and pple get defrauded by devils goon. The Bible says "ye r gods". So why should we leave most things to God. Pls figure
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by BlackRevo: 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Never wish anyone to die . . . .

Noted and thanks for the correction.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Natra: 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2010
Everyone please go and rest, T.B Joshua or what ever he calls himself is a FRAUD!!!
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by AroOkigbo(m): 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2010
@ Kosovo
when you pray for a Man to DIE, you know what happens?

The Man Dies grin LOL

Anyway, that's not God's way
Rather,
The Man lives. wink
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Caringpro(f): 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2010
i pray it will be ibb!!!
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by OnyinyeGod(f): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2010
@ Ujujoan

Pray that God will forgive u. Neva wish anybody death even if it is ur worst enemy or a demon.
i dont like it
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by slap1(m): 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2010
The prophesy shud not end there, as a man of God he shud pray for the aversion of such evil and assure us all that there is no cause for alarm. ( that's if this is true)
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Dominoifet(m): 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2010
@Fisay:Though, I have not been able to lay my hand on the news paper that reports the prophecy as stated above, nevertheless, we should not carried away with sentiments or hatred, when a prophesy is reveal by God using any of His servant, is an opportunity for the individual to heed and take appropriate steps if it can be averted or be prepared for. In this particular case, the servant of God Prophet T .B Joshua has a reliable precedents.It is on record that nearly all what he read out in January this year has come into pass. Haiti Quake, US internal Security and others. Let he who has ear let him hear. Below are some of the the previously delivered prophecies by God using T B JoshuaOn Sunday 17th January, 2010, among the list of prophecies that Prophet TB Joshua gave for the year, was one concerning something that he saw in the sky that would have negative effects. He said, he saw  in the sky something that will cause discussion amongst scientists and nations. But this thing will have negative effects, a whitish thing and it will stop the whole system. This will come from the hill. It’s a strange thing.

Cock n Bull!!!. Have u heard about d word soothsaying, divination etc before. Well if u haven't sorry.
Simple becos one goatie says he saw muslims saying 'thank u Jesus' we all should believe they all would b christians. Ordinary pple see tings everyday and they don't politicise it to seek relevance and get a piece of d loot.

Even pple who died if u can ask them, they definately would have had d premonition, either by dream or flash days b4 it happened.

Also d Bible says in d last days, I will pour out my spirit upon ALL FLESH. Upon all flesh not upon all Christians or muslims or pagans or budhist or atheist. All means regardless of religion.

So if this b according to d word of God, u as a person don't need filthy lucres telling u d obvious.

D problems with new generation christians is, they want to b spoon feed and so d devil sends his angels to disguise as angel of light to spoon feed them very well. When christians begin to quote their so called pastors( pastor said this, said that with uttermost foolishness) rather than d Bible, they r already as dead- ref the Berean Christians who will get home and cross check if the words r true,

Looking unto Jesus d author and finisher of our faith. Not looking unto Tubercolosis

Study ur Bible stop follow follow and quoting satanists and charismatic buffons. A word is enuff
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2010
This man should sit down and pray for nigeria in his own capacity as a man of God.govt should warn joshua;caution him as his comments does not potray us well.we should let things happen naturally.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by maballack(m): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2010
just the same way he said ASUU strike would be for a year and arsenal would win the league, phsssssh
please put a better topin on the home page
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by prodam(m): 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2010
Based on this matter which is a very critical one I want to say:
it should  not be treated with levity
it involves claims with respect to God
if it happens or not we should just
keep our head up and  try to keep the faith
and pray for better days
                                 , Prime Minister (prodam)
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by ilosiwaju: 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2010
what a blanket statement.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2010
all is all bout politic, my prayer is to lives to see 2011
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Dominoifet(m): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2010
maballack:just the same way he said ASUU strike would be for a year and arsenal would win the league, phsssssh please put a better topin on the home page

Ehn!!! So the so called man-of-devil talks about football and ASUU, that guy really wants to capture all youth but God thwarted it.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Yusjayz: 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2010
I need tb joshua no
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Yusjayz: 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2010
My nairaland can i get tb joshua phone number pls. My father is down 4 4years now pls help
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Dominoifet(m): 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2010
^^ r u serious and is that reason enuff to send ur father to d grave quickly? Go to d hospital and at d same time keep praying stop seeking what would kill him
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Pain(m): 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2010
I just cant get myself to believe any of these so called prophets. It appears all they do is to make amorphous predictions that can be fitted into the closest possible local or global event. I think they and their cohorts are just a bunch of gifted "retro-fitters"

Id like to make my own prediction for "all u all".

Here it is: "You will all die someday"

I hope i pass the test of prophesy by 100% if this happens.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Dominoifet(m): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2010
^ Yes u passed. Congratulation.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by babsmii(m): 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2010
for all of you clamouring for IBB's death, he's a human being like you and have a right to life no matter what his political aspirations are,
im not in support of his "come back" but we shouldn't go to that extent of wishing him dead, haba! na person papa oo
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by safeact(m): 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2010
Why does he want to be associated with bad prophesies? It disgusts me!
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Bishopking: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2010
by the time ibb or his masters start to knock down other candidates, religious nigerians will say, a 'prophet' had said so.
Is it not therefore appropriate to link this 'prophet' to some hidden 'worldly powers' I mean some 'masonists' including ibb?
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by igweuche1: 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2010
please i to want advise my fellow nigerian not to criticise any prophet because is against the commandment of God.
if the prophecy is true or not let it be between him and God. but i'm sure the wicked leaders will suring pay with their blood.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by sley4life(m): 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2010
he didnt predict anything. Maybe he has turned 2 a seer
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Blazing99: 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2010
Cos u go to Synagogue doesnt mean everybody on Nairaland does.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by xcapade: 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2010
Black_Revo:

Noted and thanks for the correction.

most mature conversation on nairaland in a looong time cool
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2010
Bishopking:

by the time ibb or his masters start to knock down other candidates, religious nigerians will say, a 'prophet' had said so.
Is it not therefore appropriate to link this 'prophet' to some hidden 'worldly powers' I mean some 'masonists' including ibb?
LOL.GUY U FUNNY.i just pray it shld b d person in my mind.eh.i did nt mention name oo so quoters pls oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame / Building Sealed By EFCC In Wuse 2 Abuja Is Not GTB Property / Aggrieved PDP Reps Member-elect Write President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.