Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua (21614 Views)

Our Presidential Candidate Will Be Voted By All Party Members – PDP / Failure To Pick Tinubu As The VP Candidate Will Tear APC Apart. / Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by peruso: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2010
i hardly believe anything i read on nl these days except the on that i see the source and also confirm from the source. although this could be full of lies.

lies!!!!!!! lies!!!!!!!! lies!!!!!!!!
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by eros(m): 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2010
This is a good prophecy. All we have to do now is wait till 2011 and see who it will be even though we all know who it should be.  angry angry angry
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by nearest(m): 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2010
maballack:

just the same way he said ASUU strike would be for a year and arsenal would win the league, phsssssh
please put a better topin on the home page
I heard the story about Arsenal winning the BPL, I WAN SEE HOW THAT MAGIC WAN HAPPEN, but seriously, i think he PREDICTS TOO MUCH EVIL, would God always give him DISASTERS, PLAGUE, SORROW, DEATH to tell his people? No GOODNEWS?
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by inspirizu(m): 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2010
humn i.b.b. death,
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by inspirizu(m): 12:00am On Apr 21, 2010
TOO MUCH
EVIL, would God always
give him DISASTERS,
PLAGUE, SORROW,
DEATH to tell his people?
No GOODNEWS? NO NO there is different btw vision n profesy
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by kosovo(m): 12:05am On Apr 21, 2010
inspirizu:

humn i.b.b. death,
What you resist, Persists . . .
IBB isn't going anywhere anytime soon . . . Someone who can predicts the future should be able to pray for the recovering of his president . . .
 This is just a normal prediction and why people keep blowing it out of proportion is beyond me. . .  Even a Mad man knows that 2011, lots of tragic stories would follow the events of the election. . .  This is Nigeria, you can't rule out witchcraft and  spirituality only aimed at tortitudo  and pestis pestis. . .
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Absalom(m): 1:22am On Apr 21, 2010
Let him prophesy gud tin 4 us.e own don 2 much self.abeg all contestant should say over my Dead body
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Anaegboka(m): 3:08am On Apr 21, 2010
If only the prophesy could read, all who have stolen the future of this country and their heirs for whom they have kept the loot will die. I'll say a thunderous amen. But thank God for remembering the sins of IBB.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Anaegboka(m): 3:15am On Apr 21, 2010
If only the prophesy could read, all who have stolen the future of this country and their heirs for whom they have kept the loot will die. I'll say a thunderous amen. But thank God for remembering the sins of IBB.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by nearest(m): 7:24am On Apr 21, 2010
inspirizu:

TOO MUCH
EVIL, would God always
give him DISASTERS,
PLAGUE, SORROW,
DEATH to tell his people?
No GOODNEWS? NO NO there is different btw vision n profesy
So which is it? I mean what he said, is it a prophecy or vision? If its a prophecy then what i said is in order but, if its a vision then i'll say he only sees DOOM.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by hakanai(m): 8:54am On Apr 21, 2010
Easy prediction i say.I could do same.okay we all know Naija politics and how the elite work.remember the past it is almost consistant Na Bola Ige,Harry marshal ,Williams of Lagos etc it will happen when people stand in there way.so i can tell you that next elections people will be killed in this country.aspirants and advocates of fair elections.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Acidosis(m): 9:05am On Apr 21, 2010
I wonder why people keep criticizing this man. If you think He's using a strange power, then why don't you attack him with the power of your own God!
Prophecies & visions are meant to be revealed.
Well Jesus christ was also criticized in His own time.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Juliusat(m): 9:17am On Apr 21, 2010
T.B please tell us more about IBB's death
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Juliusat(m): 9:26am On Apr 21, 2010
T.B tell us when IBB we dia
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by splashbaby(m): 9:29am On Apr 21, 2010
With Armed robbers every where and hungry unemployed youth by the corner, while our politician drives flashy cars all over the place, It is logical that someone's gonna die. TB joshua tell us something different.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by rickie4us(m): 9:36am On Apr 21, 2010
hmmm
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by chelseabmw(m): 9:45am On Apr 21, 2010
I don't know what to say.But my hands are just crossed
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Yusjayz: 10:18am On Apr 21, 2010
Pls nairalander is there any body who has tb joshua phone should pls help me with
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by beeke(m): 10:26am On Apr 21, 2010
splashbaby:

With Armed robbers every where and hungry unemployed youth by the corner, while our politician drives flashy cars all over the place, It is logical that someone's gonna die. TB joshua tell us something different.

Each and everyone of y'all should be careful of wot u say cos is very and i mean VERY DANGEROUS to say wot u dont understand let your words not be a stumbling block for u on the day of reckonin
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by suxes2005(m): 11:51am On Apr 21, 2010
I'm speechless,

Anyways, as for TBJ's prophecies, at least
he predicted Ghana's victory @ d tournament
and also he predicted who won ghana election.

I think we shud stop this IBB of a thing. Is he d only
person and who knows others that will still contest?

Let's be watchful,
Pray 4 d peace of d country!

SHALOM
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Dannbang: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2010
I pray it should Bukola Saraki
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by tushbobo(m): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2010
I prophesy that vision 2020 will not be realised.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Absalom(m): 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2010
God help ur o
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by sammytb(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by nearest(m): 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2010
Behind bobo:

I prophesy that vision 2020 will not be realised.
That prayer was answered last year when presido was taken abroad for medical treatment.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by bilymuse: 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2010
everybody would die one , whats the big deal
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by mylove4him(f): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2010
I believe this man, all his predictions come to past. He predicted Poland crash and it happened, he predicted the fire that gutted that story building in india and it happened and he also predicted Coup in a French speaking country(Niger) and it happened.

So if u are so jealous then go and predict yours let it happen. I have said it here b4 that I won't judge that man of God or any other one cos it has it own punishment. So be careful what u guys use your mouth to talk about T.B Joshua pls
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by haronky7: 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2010
@suxes2005
What's the source of your story?

I'm afraid it's called a rumour when there is no credible source, and I very much stand to be corrected if anyone has found the source. Nigeria is a rife country for rumour peddling

We need to be careful before jumping into conclusion based on mere emotion and not facts

What has become of the proverb, look before you leap?

Though I know Kosovo likes IBB, but he does not seem to have many admirers in NL. But no matter how much the man is despised, it is an all time low by all moral standard to wish him dead

Rather, lets pray to whatever and whoever we believe in to bring good fortunes to Nigeria, and give us a good leader who has the people at heart

Nigeria (and Nigerians) deserves a better fortune!
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 22, 2010
hmmmmmmmm! I can't remember when last a good and profitable prophesy came out of the SCOAN or can someone in this forum remind me.(all we get to here is death! death! and death!)na waaah oooooh* I MEAN NO CRITICISM BUT THAT'S THE TRUTH.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 22, 2010
For all nairalanders suggesting that this's a good prophesy i suggest you wait with ur eyes wideopen and ur ears unblocked maybe the next death inclined prophesy from pst TB will be directed straigth to ur house. But shaa i no pray so.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by abrahym(m): 6:40am On Apr 22, 2010
IBB for president 2011
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by brushparke(m): 10:00am On Apr 22, 2010
Nairaland: The website for all Frivolous people!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency / Apology And Correction On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP - Premium Times / Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.