Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua (21615 Views)

Our Presidential Candidate Will Be Voted By All Party Members – PDP / Failure To Pick Tinubu As The VP Candidate Will Tear APC Apart. / Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by abayorme: 11:10am On Apr 22, 2010
people are just uncivilized. Why do you leave issues and deal with personalities (most times in a biased manner) if you have issues with T.B Joshua, you didnt have to insult his congregation. For all I care, whoever calla another person a fool on this platform is a bigger fool. and mind you I'm not a TB joshua fan/follower, just an objective and civilized internet blogger
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 22, 2010
@abayorme i suggest you should be more direct with ur point. "Any one who regard a person as being uncivilize, is a much more uncivilize fellow"
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by mytcollins: 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2010
Im sorry "Dominoifet", i will like to use d some harsh words on u and tell u dat u are an enemy of progress.If u follow T.B Joshua's prediction nothing he has said dat has not come to pass and u are not in position to criticize him rather u could do better than what he is doing if u feel he has not done enough to help the society."A prophet is not honoured in his own land" the bible says.Not until we loose what we have before we start appreciating it.Im very sure the day, time and year would have also been predicted also.Let the bad eggs perish so we could have a better tomorrow
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by nearest(m): 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2010
Henry46:

hmmmmmmmm! I can't remember when last a good and profitable prophesy came out of the SCOAN or can someone in this forum remind me.(all we get to here is death! death! and death!)na waaah oooooh*   I MEAN NO CRITICISM BUT THAT'S THE TRUTH.
That was the point i made.
nearest:

So which is it? I mean what he said, is it a prophecy or vision? If its a prophecy then what i said is in order but, if its a vision then i'll say he only sees DOOM.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by ud4u: 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2010
So so predictions, God deliver this country
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by babymi2(f): 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2010
d man of God is right my mallam told me d same thing last month
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by suxes2005(m): 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2010
@Haronky7

Anyways, I said it earlier on that i dont have
the online link but most pple here saw it in d
national daily.

I even came here to ask who also saw
it and wat pple finks about it all to discover
this IBB and TBJ of a fing!

SHALOM
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by densil(m): 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2010
mind wot u say concerning d man of god else u gt punishd
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by suxes2005(m): 1:48am On Apr 23, 2010
densil:

mind wot u say concerning d man of god else u gt punishd

Please tell them oooooooooo

SHALOM
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 2:20am On Apr 23, 2010
@baby-mi you mean ur mallam told you such, goosh! I wonder where on earth mallam forhsee vision. I'm still wondering shaa.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by suxes2005(m): 2:39am On Apr 23, 2010
It is possible for Mallams to see vision.
At least they do pray.

U dnt need to be a spiri-koko b4 u see vision

SHALOM
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Nosa77(m): 10:42am On Apr 23, 2010
Dear all,
all dis blabbering about someone who claims to be a man of God is dangerous and stupid. i advise you all, think well before you speak.
first: you who say dat why is he always prophesying doom, do you think he can choose what he will prophesy? if he does, then surely he is false. dat means he is making it all up. do you tink jeremiah wanted to continue speaking out to the israelites? probably not, but he was doing as he was told.
second: when you hear one or 2 or even 3 prophecies dat tbj said, it is very easy to look at it and say co-incidence or fabrication or whatever, but when you look at all of dem, you cann;t just brush them away like dat.
http://www.scoan.org/prophecy.htm

dat alone should give you a little of d fear of God. if he is truly a man of God, i beg ooo watch your words, the bible says touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm.
let each be convinced in his own mind and let us not be foolish but wise, redeeming the time because the days are evil,
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Emmacarnegie(m): 10:59am On Apr 23, 2010
T.B with his Prophesies i pray is not my candidate
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by suxes2005(m): 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2010
Again i will say, stop criticizing anybody
if he is not a man of God leave God alone
to judge him!

SHALOM
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by EmmaGSM(m): 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2010
TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH !
Since creation, the greatest problem that mankind has ever had was solved/settled with DEATH
Therefore, b/c the problem of our Nigeria is very great,
Dont you know that there must be DEATH,
i rest my case,
Prayer;
Oh God, let the word of your minister come to pass, Amen.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Choco5: 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2010
Do you people know how many presidential candidates there are in Naija? even obj's former wife ran for president last time
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by suxes2005(m): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2010
^^^^ Which of his former wife r u referring
to and under which party?

SHALOM
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Choco5: 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2010
moji obasanjo
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by becomricha: 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2010
choco so you think, that scare me. I would not die. That prophecy is not for me. You. your agent you are been using the police is looking for him.

And all of you would be arrested very soon. You better return back to nigeria. They already know one of your agent. The police is huntering after you. You are finished.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by suxes2005(m): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2010
^^^^^^

Are u the Moji Obasanjo?

SHALOM
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by redsun(m): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2010
For this kind of crude stories to make news in nigeria really goes to show how primitive the society is.

Of course those that can't  keep up with the trends of life will die.We are living on the edge as a people,death should be in most cases a welcome way out from the succor.

We are a very good example of people that are afraid to live and at the same time afraid to die,that is why a vegetable and incompetent yaradua is still inspiring to be the president,even when it is obvious his time is up,he is still an issue with all the problems of the country.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Teejay049: 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2010
Only God knows tomorrow
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by everinlove(m): 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2010
Lets continue to pray for this country concerning the forth coming election and the hand of God will certainly prevail over every forces of darkness that are manipulating the sit of power in Nigeria, I can assure you all that some of those past leaders in this country who has failed us in time past will not be able to ascend the throne this time around.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by hameet: 9:10am On Apr 27, 2010
Ujujoan, the ALMIGHTY GOD we worship does not take orders from mortals, least of all a great sinner like u!!!!!!! i am grossly offended by your comment on this forum. what kind of a beast are u? God knows what's in our hearts at all times and knows everyone's appointed time on earth. i am so disappointed that ''NAIRALAND'' hasnt banned and barred ujujoan from this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by sizzlers(m): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2010
the person that started this thread has no tangible source yet u guys are cracking ur head over it, quarrerlling for baseless issue.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by alldone(m): 11:33am On Apr 27, 2010
excaltly, we need the source of the information.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by suxes2005(m): 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2010
sizzlers & alldone:

I started this thread and i want u to go back
and read my first post. I stated it there that i
cant find the link online as i saw in in the national
daily. So its left to you to belive it or not

If u r in 9ja then u shud see the paper
that day and if not, keep ur calm. OK

SHALOM
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by stede(m): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2010
time will tell
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by chelseabmw(m): 6:51am On Apr 28, 2010
undecided
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by suxes2005(m): 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2010
Yeah, time will tell,

SHALOM
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Charleslaw1: 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2010
T.B should predict when Yar'adua will be back,we want to know if he's going to survive since we're about to loose smone else
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Charleslaw1: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2010
T.B should predict when Yar'adua will be back,we want to know if he's going to survive since we're about to loose smone else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Seizes Houses Of Bala Mohammed And His Son, Shamsudeen Bala / Jimi Agbaje Explains Why He Is Not Campaigning Yet / Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.