Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen (63976 Views)

See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by biacan(f): 9:49am On Feb 07, 2018
donstan18:

You know, when I see your comment sometimes, i do contemplate if I should get vexed or laugh cheesy, i just don't know, do you intentionally type these shii you normally type?, because i'm sure that's not the real you.

You too de form class cheesy
I've done nothing wrong I'm just trying to save her from a broken relationship in other to defend herself......wink guys like you always want a submissive girl when you have nothing to offer mba donstan it doesn't work that way....... if you can't give your woman your all step aside let real men handle us maturely...... I hope it helps cool
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by donstan18: 9:52am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
I've done nothing wrong I'm just trying to save her from a broken relationship in other to defend herself......wink guys like you always want a submissive girl when you have nothing to offer mba donstan it doesn't work that way ....... if you can't give your woman your all step aside let real men handle us maturely...... I hope it helps cool

Lol, grin

Who is a real man?, if I may ask cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by biacan(f): 9:59am On Feb 07, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, grin

Who is a real man?, if I may ask cheesy
A real man is a man who provides for his girlfriend.....with out complaining he always surprise her with gifts even when she doesn't ask for them wink he pay a blind eye to her actions towards him because real men don't talk they treat women with respect and maturity..... I hope it helps cool
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by stilldoingokay(f): 10:04am On Feb 07, 2018
oooh, sorry.

we leave in a world where people in a relationship torch each other private part, but you can't torch each other phones,

because is private.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Raydans: 10:09am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
A real man is a man who provides for his girlfriend.....with out complaining he always surprise her with gifts even when she doesn't ask for them wink he pay a blind eye to her actions towards him because real men don't talk they treat women with respect and maturity..... I hope it helps cool
And who is a real woman

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by biacan(f): 10:12am On Feb 07, 2018
Raydans:

And who is a real woman
A lady that slays always......now take your one minute fame off my mention cool
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by donstan18: 10:18am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:

Chineke mee shocked Udonminit!

Lol grin grin grin imagine cheesy......Biko, who's this Biacan? grin

Ofwhich a real man is a "Rich man",because you didn't type anything about infidelity, you were just typing "provision" and "Gift" upandan cheesy

So, should I believe that a real man is a man who buys gifts for his woman? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by ibietela2(m): 10:20am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Every lady has the right to check their spouse phone in other to avoid insecurity problems....... any man/guy that locks his phone is a cheat and should be dealt with seriously cool

The same for the guys also

1 Like

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by biacan(f): 10:20am On Feb 07, 2018
donstan18:

Chineke mee shocked Udonminit!

Lol grin grin grin imagine cheesy......Biko, who's this Biacan? grin

Ofwhich a real man is a "Rich man",because you didn't type anything about infidelity, you were just typing "provision" and "Gift" upandan cheesy

So, should I believe that a real man is a man who buys gifts for his woman? grin

Don't force words in my mouth donstan I'm not here for this biko undecided cool
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Raydans: 10:21am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
A lady that slays always......now take your one minute fame off my mention cool
Well i guess you are Joking tho

But if you are serious....... Then you need mental re-evaluation

Fame.......smh4u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by ibietela2(m): 10:22am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Now listen well and listen carefully chikita smiley lesson number one according to the sisterhood never trust a man be it your husband cause they can do the unthinkable search his phone check his facebook,twitter,instagram and his call details this will help you go far in other to keep and protect what's yours.....don't let him use your head girl wise up now before it's too late shocked I hope it helps cool

What kinda poking is this
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by biacan(f): 10:23am On Feb 07, 2018
ibietela2:

The same for the guys also
Why would a guy check the phone of his girlfriend when his not married to her undecided who does that shocked shocked now that's an expensive joke please don't ever try it with a lady you're not married to..... I hope it helps cool
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Deelaw(m): 10:23am On Feb 07, 2018
Chikita66:
Cheers cool.

So u dey cheer her abi?...You dey cheer her undecided

Ok....We go meet for area. No problem! sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by donstan18: 10:24am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Don't force words in my mouth donstan I'm not here for this biko undecided cool

Biko!, komot here jare with your yeye "real man" cheesy cheesy

You dn fall my hands cheesy a whole u grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by izaray(f): 10:24am On Feb 07, 2018
King990:
I don't fucking give a fucking Bleep about you and your fucking boyfriend what I'm 100% sure about is that Buhari is an uncircumcised bloody mentally deranged he Goat.
Back to daura come 2019
Hope ur PVC is intact bruh

1 Like

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by biacan(f): 10:25am On Feb 07, 2018
ibietela2:

What kinda poking is this
Can you stop quoting me please cause your quotes are giving me nightmares cool
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by biacan(f): 10:28am On Feb 07, 2018
donstan18:

Biko!, komot here jare with your yeye "real man" cheesy cheesy

You dn fall my hands cheesy a whole u grin grin
Which hands you been get before undecided abeg clear road for Better people cool
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by ibietela2(m): 10:28am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Why would a guy check the phone of his girlfriend when his not married to her undecided who does that shocked shocked now that's an expensive joke please don't ever try it with a lady you're not married to..... I hope it helps cool

BUT the lady is free to check the phone of her bf? Is that not double standard

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by biacan(f): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2018
Deelaw:

So u dey cheer her abi?...You dey cheer her undecided

Ok....We go meet for area. No problem! sad
Will you leave her alone undecided how dare you quote her shocked
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by biacan(f): 10:31am On Feb 07, 2018
ibietela2:

BUT the lady is free to check the phone of her bf? Is that not double standard
Like I said earlier the lady is free to check her man's so she'll know what she's getting herself into...... I hope it helps cool
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by izaray(f): 10:32am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
shocked shocked Speak on geh, speak on cheesy
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by biacan(f): 10:34am On Feb 07, 2018
izaray:
Oh sis where have you been this guys are masturbating on my mentions shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by donstan18: 10:35am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Which hands you been get before undecided abeg clear road for Better people cool

Lol cheesy see me wee bin de plan introduce you to my homies as my wife to be cheesy na em u de here de cast me in public with ur "real man" definition cheesy cheesy

Kai cheesy The general baby dn fall my hands grin

So, if you are asked by my cartel men of high caliber in public to tell what a real man is, u go talk say na men wee de buy gift grin grin

Biacan, u yaff finish me cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by donstan18: 10:37am On Feb 07, 2018
izaray:
See dem cheesy
Gift receivers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by donstan18: 10:38am On Feb 07, 2018
izaray:
See dem cheesy
Gift receivers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by izaray(f): 10:38am On Feb 07, 2018
A man will always want to check his woman's phone, but their own is a no go area...If i can't have access to ur phone, do same on mine

Nonesense embarassed
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by biacan(f): 10:39am On Feb 07, 2018
donstan18:

Lol cheesy see me wee bin de plan introduce you to my homies as my wife to be cheesy na em u de here de cast me in public with ur "real man" definition cheesy cheesy

Kai cheesy The general baby dn fall my hands grin

So, if you are asked by my cartel men of high caliber in public to tell what a real man is, u go talk say na men wee de buy gift grin grin

Biacan, u yaff finish me cheesy
Donstan you nor as a young girl "which I am" I need to keep up to my class...... so don't eat me before my time biko embarassed
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by izaray(f): 10:40am On Feb 07, 2018
donstan18:

See dem cheesy

Gift receivers cheesy
grin grin Donstan how far Guy d intimidation on us is becoming too much nah embarassed
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by biacan(f): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2018
donstan18:

See dem cheesy
Gift receivers cheesy
Was that why you had to quote her twice undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by stilldoingokay(f): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Excuse me chikita is he not your boyfriend undecided you have the right to check his phone either he likes it or not he's yours alone not to be shared by anyone and when he refused break up with him...... I hope it helps cool

hmmm.
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by donstan18: 10:44am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Donstan you nor as a young girl "which I am" I need to keep up to my class...... so don't eat me before my time biko embarassed

Lol, cheesy young girl ke cheesy... you?, mk I hear, you that graduated since 2004 de form young girlcheesy

I'll eat you raw cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chinese Lady Holds On To Boyfriend’s Tongue During Break-up Kiss (Pic) / What Does She Mean By This? / Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.