Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen (63969 Views)

See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by amakadihot87(f): 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Every lady has the right to check their spouse phone in other to avoid insecurity problems....... any man/guy that locks his phone is a cheat and should be dealt with seriously cool
..............i lock my phone........not because am cheating but ecause i need my privacy.........must a spouse see every thing in my phone?account alerts,dirty videos and all that

1 Like

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by amakadihot87(f): 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Now you're starting to rep the sisterhood which is what every wise girl will do..... times are really hard now chikita as a young girl you need to keep up to your class by putting all what I've thought you into action towards your boyfriend if you actually wants to survive and earn from this relationship....... I hope it helps cool
............nne u take life so serious.......ehe what if your boyfriend has another girl?what about it?he is just a bf for crying out loud and you dont have any hold or right over him........if he truly loves you he should abandon all other gals and marry you........note that even married men cheat and still live with their wives
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Alezy(m): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
You're such a wise girl...... now go make me proud wink
u re here teaching ppl what will put problems in their relationships yet I can bet u re that kind of a lady that sticks to been a side chick knowing ur bf av like 3 other gfs

1 Like

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Alezy(m): 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
BIXYBABE:
In what way will my guy lock his phone and even if he must lock it for security purpose he must tell me d code unless he want me to lock his destiny
shizos.......

1 Like

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by alabiyemmy(m): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Every lady has the right to check their spouse phone in other to avoid insecurity problems....... any man/guy that locks his phone is a cheat and should be dealt with seriously cool

And every woman that does so is what??
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by smokeyupu(m): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
Trouble sleep yanga go wake am! Wetin you de find? It's always better to mind your own biz. My phone has a pswd and I have never tried to open my wife's phone b4. Give peace a chance biko
😎

1 Like

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Tunks2017(m): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
King990:
I don't fucking give a fucking Bleep about you and your fucking boyfriend what I'm 100% sure about is that Buhari is an uncircumcised bloody mentally deranged he Goat.
Back to daura come 2019

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Tunks2017(m): 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by cnonyechi(f): 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:

Am a married woman and i will tell u dis ur quote dont say it again. its an abomination to check ur man's phone. mostly for ur own peace of mind.
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by fof1: 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:

@Biacan... His about d Wife or Girl Friend or Lady that LOCKS HER PHONE OR KEEPS IT UNDER WRAP TIGHER THAN CBN? What is to be Done,Pls?
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
Alezy:
u re here teaching ppl what will put problems in their relationships yet I can bet u re that kind of a lady that sticks to been a side chick knowing ur bf av like 3 other gfs

And you wonder why some of us never comment on any of her posts. She has nothing up there angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by VeniJu: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
elyna:
what was she looking for in the first place, if she sees things now she'll start complaining, what you don't know can't kill you.
What you do not know is bigger than you.
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by bejeria101(m): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
Alezy:
shizos.......
Stalker!
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
VeniJu:

What you do not know is bigger than you.
in this case, she'll avoid hbp.
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by neonly: 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
Which app is dis I need to have it pls
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
Chikita66:
I don't want heart-attack biko, am scared of the unknown.

Also I respect people's privacy.

Till you date a married man by mistake. You had better save yourself from heartbreak than be taken advantage of.
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Alezy(m): 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
efesodje:

And you wonder why some of us never comment on any of her posts. She has nothing up there angry
I thought as much.
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Alezy(m): 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
bejeria101:

Stalker!
lolz
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by biacan(f): 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
fof1:

@Biacan... His about d Wife or Girl Friend or Lady that LOCKS HER PHONE OR KEEPS IT UNDER WRAP TIGHER THAN CBN? What is to be Done,Pls?
She's just trying to defend herself so she will nor what she's getting herself into.......i hope it helps cool
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by biacan(f): 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
efesodje:

Coming from a pained dude spewing trash because I fail to reply his pm cool
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by bejeria101(m): 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
Alezy:
lolz
Wetin she put there? Girls and insecurity ehn!
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by bejeria101(m): 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
Alezy:
lolz
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Tozara(m): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
Insecure idiot. See her fellow useless fools spewing trash all over the thread. God help the unlucky guys that end up with these unfortunate things.

What are you WITHOUT your privacy? You're just a NON-PERSON without his own life that exists for the gratification of some insecure bitch. This is not love, but MANIA.

I hate these kind of girls with passion.

Get a thousand miles away from over-possessive and ultra-obsessive girls.
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Tozara(m): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
That nigga is right, bimbo. You're the most retãrded thing on nairaland.
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Rolly22(m): 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
Chikita66:
I don't know why ladies love checking their Guy's phone, I don't have time for that shiit.
Better girl
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:

grin don't flatter yourself you this local girl. When have I ever sent you a pm? I don't send people pms and if I ever do it will only be to human beings and not jobless heifers grin cheesy
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Alezy(m): 12:06am On Feb 08, 2018
bejeria101:

I dey tell u.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Gebbson007(m): 1:22am On Feb 08, 2018
biacan:

you sound better n pained... this means that uncle cheated on you... Pele God all provide another one.
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Alloyhardu(m): 8:15am On Feb 08, 2018
biacan:
shey its our phone or my personal phone shocked
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Deelaw(m): 9:02am On Feb 08, 2018
biacan:
Will you leave her alone undecided how dare you quote her shocked

So na you wan disvirgin her mind abi undecided
You encouraged her to disrespect her bobo and bite him in his groins when he messes up abi angry

U even went further to encourage her to grow her nails incase she needs to pinch his ears really hard abi?

So niggaz shuld not have freedom of speech, movement and association wit new pple again in dis democracy abi undecided
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Morizo(m): 9:51am On Feb 08, 2018
There is no point checking your guy's phone ladies, a man that loves you is going nowhere no matter the "distractions " he enticed himself with sometimes. It's just so natural to men. Some things are better left unknown. That's the gate way to a successful relationship or married life. Trust me
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by jaksmillioniar: 10:42am On Feb 08, 2018
Chikita66:
Hahahahahahaha mami. I don't cheat o, I'm very faithful cool. Its just that I choose6 not to let lil things bother me.
d day I will tell u word u will hate ursef why I cool tempar is cos of sexky she mean a lot just dont put mouth in my matter again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? / Chinese Lady Holds On To Boyfriend’s Tongue During Break-up Kiss (Pic) / What Does She Mean By This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.