Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen (63972 Views)

See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by FUSS: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2018
biacan:
Every lady has the right to check their spouse phone in other to avoid insecurity problems....... any man/guy that locks his phone is a cheat and should be dealt with seriously cool

and if the guy/man starts checking yours eh go dey receive insults.
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 08, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
d day I will tell u word u will hate ursef why I cool tempar is cos of sexky she mean a lot just dont put mouth in my matter again
Save your drama, I don't need it
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by airex(m): 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
biacan:
Now listen well and listen carefully chikita smiley lesson number one according to the sisterhood never trust a man be it your husband cause they can do the unthinkable search his phone check his facebook,twitter,instagram and his call details this will help you go far in other to keep and protect what's yours.....don't let him use your head girl wise up now before it's too late shocked I hope it helps cool
Frustration kills very fast. You will definitely be a victim.
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by mikebrown92: 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
donstan18:

Are you normal?

射手你呕吐色日藕色拉油
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by KingCassy(m): 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
biacan:
Every lady has the right to check their spouse phone in other to avoid insecurity problems....... any man/guy that locks his phone is a cheat and should be dealt with seriously cool
And what of of a guy checking his girl's phone?

I'm KingCassy

In other news... Get your mtn, Airtel and ETISALAT data from me at cheap rate eg mtn 1gb for N600 etc... I also buy iTunes, Amazon and Google Play Card at juicy rate.
Visit my thread for more info @ https://www.nairaland.com/4092873/kobohub-mtn-etisalat-data-services#61047344
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by bejeria101(m): 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
efesodje:

And you wonder why some of us never comment on any of her posts. She has nothing up there angry

Choi! And they wont agree if you say na fish brain them get!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? / Chinese Lady Holds On To Boyfriend’s Tongue During Break-up Kiss (Pic) / What Does She Mean By This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.