Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (36146 Views)

What Is The Worst Response U Have Gotten From " I LOVE U" / What Is The Worst Response You Have Received To "I Love You" / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:31am On Feb 09, 2018
Well... That's probably because you are from "space" wink

girl4rmspace:
I haven't met a guy who cursed me after I said no
Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by DonroxyII: 2:33am On Feb 09, 2018
VampireeM:

Wow!@bold above, Sincerely my dear I would want to know what and what females gains by dating a guy? Cause the last time I checked I don't see anything men offer in relationship that makes most of you think you doing females the favour. I will appreciate if you can enlighten me cool
Point of correction, I ain't just any guy , I am "ME" ....... My assertions above is specifically about me and not just all these random guys that doesn't have value system !!!

Now, your enlightenment :

Most women want a happy life, responsible man, God fearing, caring, educated, intelligent ,funny , romantic , handsome in fact "A MAN" etc

They want someone to take care of them, provide leadership, mentorship and possibly, a shoulder to lean on and ultimately , A Friend !!! ....

So, when I ask u out , I know what I am bringing to the table ....... so, when she say "No" .... I smile and swerve ... I tell myself ...... "she just miss 'Roxy" !!!

My own philosophy is : When a girl say No, it gives guy an opportunity to seek someone better than her while she too "may" possibly be with someone better than me !!!

I do, I no do no be wahala Na tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by ojonugba2014(m): 7:49am On Feb 09, 2018
Jman06:
I still wonder why guys are the ones fighting more to have ladies, yet we keep hearing that there are more ladies than guys.

Please if one lady turns you down, move on to the next!

The last thing i'll do in this life is whine for being rejected by a lady. Some guys don't know their worth sha!
omo yr head dae there jare.same here
Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by ojonugba2014(m): 7:53am On Feb 09, 2018
DonroxyII:
Point of correction, I ain't just any guy , I am "ME" ....... My assertions above is specifically about me and not just all these random guys that doesn't have value system !!!

Now, your enlightenment :

Most women want a happy life, responsible man, God fearing, caring, educated, intelligent ,funny , romantic , handsome in fact "A MAN" etc

They want someone to take care of them, provide leadership, mentorship and possibly, a shoulder to lean on and ultimately , A Friend !!! ....

So, when I ask u out , I know what I am bringing to the table ....... so, when she say "No" .... I smile and swerve ... I tell myself ...... "she just miss 'Roxy" !!!

My own philosophy is : When a girl say No, it gives guy an opportunity to seek someone better than her while she too "may" possibly be with someone better than me !!!

I do, I no do no be wahala Na tongue

gbamm. nice respondz.infact one sex dull 4 u

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Espada10: 8:07am On Feb 09, 2018
pocohantas:
LOL.
One was kinda 'cocky', he asked for my number and I declined.
He said something like, "I'm not a nice/patient guy, I won't ask you for this a second time". He kept to his words and I liked that. He is a NLder, nice guy, but I didn't want that 'closeness' smiley.

There was this one that kept going on and off. Said so many nonsense, then he prophesied how I will never get married or have kids. My village people have tied me and he wants to help with my deliverance... more nonsense again. I couldn't keep up angry

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by vicardino(m): 8:43am On Feb 09, 2018
I would love to get a version of your Bible o. Guys shaaa.
lefulefu:
i don't have it eithercheesy. I hail his patience.its like d story in d bible wey Jacob wan marry beautiful Rachel then laban d father say Jacob must work for im farm for ten yrs b4 he give am recheal to marry.after d ten yrs den laban gave Jacob his ugly daughter Leah to marry.jacob was angry then laban tell am again dat if he is really serious on recheal then he must work on his farm for another ten yrscheesy. I respect men wit such patience.
Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by vicardino(m): 9:03am On Feb 09, 2018
Whatever happens to "like begets like". You don't command respect if you haven't respected yourself. Rejection is a norm and if a guy is threatening fire and brimstone cos a lady rejects him, mostly he's doing that just to have his own pound of flesh and feel good (different strokes for different folks) so far no physical harm is being meted out but if a guy in this part of the world has gone beyond just threats and verbal insults to physical harm, then there's to a greater extent more involved than just a simple rejection. To both parties, learn to respect yourself first so as to command respect of the other party. Guys, be smart enough and ladies, be decent enough. You are what you get

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by boiz2men(m): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2018
JayIlych:
This is another reason i rarely approach girls again directly. Bunch of rude, self-centered bítches.

That was how i was with a fine gal at an atm, the machine wasnt paying, 2geda we walked to another bank to withdraw. On the way, we got talking. Found out we were from the same local govt, she laughed at my jokes and all.
Oya after she finished withdrawing, she waited for me. Then i asked for her number, she just smiled and told me she was scared i'll ask her that, then politely declined.

I quote "if God designs us to meet again, i'll give you my number".

AFTER ALL THE GREEN LIGHT?

Confused humans!.

I still don't see myself being abusive or threatening a gal when jilted/rejected.

Personally, i've always known that the secret of making a girl give u her mumu button is NEVER to ask/collect number on the first meeting.
T

I agree with you a lot. I use a laundry very close to my house. The receptionist there is very pretty and curvy. I liked her immediately.. We got talking and friendly and never for once have I asked for her number even though I wanted it . she got my number from the laundry record and have been calling me. Never for once have I called her.

if I had asked her for her number. She would have left all the work of trying to impress her to me...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 09, 2018
boiz2men:

I agree with you a lot. I use a laundry very close to my house. The receptionist there is very pretty and curvy. I liked her immediately.. We got talking and friendly and never for once have I asked for her number even though I wanted it . she got my number from the laundry record and have been calling me. Never for once have I called her.

if I had asked her for her number. She would have left all the work of trying to impress her to me...

Welcome to the alpha family bro cheesy. The secret to most girls is to act like you no send them at all.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 09, 2018
vicardino:
I would love to get a version of your Bible o. Guys shaaa.
haba but na so dem talk am for bible na. Abi u don't forget how Jacob uncle laban be wan play Jacob. Well for me sha if my would be father inlaw start to dey act as a stumbling bloc to my intention to marry im daughter, i go kidnap d daughtercheesy.
Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by vicardino(m): 11:22am On Feb 09, 2018
But no be for 10 years nah, abi na me no know Bible again nii? I think say nah 7 years/daughter
lefulefu:
haba but na so dem talk am for bible na. Abi u don't forget how Jacob uncle laban be wan play Jacob. Well for me sha if my would be father inlaw start to dey act as a stumbling bloc to my intention to marry im daughter, i go kidnap d daughtercheesy.
Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 09, 2018
vicardino:
But no be for 10 years nah, abi na me no know Bible again nii? I think say nah 7 years/daughter
ehn na d same tin nacheesy. What's d difference b/w 7 and 10 yrscheesy.just 3 yrs differencecheesy.
Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by pocohantas(f): 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
Espada10:

I wonder why you of all people will think it's a lie, when you've said worse.
Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 10, 2018
Soreza:
I told one girl that turned me down SEE U I JUST DAY TEST YOU
grin
Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2018
None.

I'm always super nice about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's / Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert / What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.