Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (36150 Views)

What Is The Worst Response U Have Gotten From " I LOVE U" / What Is The Worst Response You Have Received To "I Love You" / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 08, 2018
Twitter girls have spoken
oya NL babes where una dey

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 08, 2018
D common one in nigeria is.'u tink say u fine?,i jst wan manage u' whereas e dey pain dem enter bone

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Tinalex(f): 9:49am On Feb 08, 2018
What's the big deal an bout you sef, my girlfriend fine pass you. It was then I knew he was a real fool, whom silence is required on his matter.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Crystalvivi: 9:50am On Feb 08, 2018
Told me that my beauty is entering my head that one day I will be lookin for men... Just because I politely told him i don't give out my number anyhow..

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Ghnaija(m): 9:53am On Feb 08, 2018
Sometimes we men dey to rush, we need to sometimes hide our feelings we dey fall to quick na whetin dey make dem do yanga to us grin

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by jojothaiv(m): 9:55am On Feb 08, 2018
JayIlych:
This is another reason i rarely approach girls again directly. Bunch of rude, self-centered bítches.

That was how i was with a fine gal at an atm, the machine wasnt paying, 2geda we walked to another bank to withdraw. On the way, we got talking. Found out we were from the same local govt, she laughed at my jokes and all.
Oya after she finished withdrawing, she waited for me. Then i asked for her number, she just smiled and told me she was scared i'll ask her that, then politely declined.

I quote "if God designs us to meet again, i'll give you my number".

AFTER ALL THE GREEN LIGHT?

Confused humans!.

I still don't see myself being abusive or threatening a gal when jilted/rejected.

Personally, i've always known that the secret of making a girl give u her mumu button is NEVER to ask/collect number on the first meeting.

Interesting...

But some don gimme their number straight up when I juz ask them once, anyway na my job back then dey pave way for me..

This days sef, I no too get time to reason their matter..
Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by addikt(m): 9:55am On Feb 08, 2018
pocohantas:
LOL.
One was kinda 'cocky', he asked for my number and I declined.
He said something like, "I'm not a nice/patient guy, I won't ask you for this a second time". He kept to his words and I liked that. He is a NLder, nice guy, but I didn't want that 'closeness' smiley.

There was this one that kept going on and off. Said so many nonsense, then he prophesied how I will never get married or have kids. My village people have tied me and he wants to help with my deliverance... more nonsense again. I couldn't keep up angry

You Don marry born pikin now

If not you have to show him ooo, wait a minute , abi.......... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:55am On Feb 08, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. It's not really shakara, it's caution. Would you like your girlfriend to keep giving her number to every guy that indicates interest? That's how distractions start.‎ I don't like distractions.

If I were you girlfriend and I keep doing that, you come on NL to open a thread...these same guys calling us confused, will come tell you I am leaving my options open, typical hoelosho grin.

It's not an easy decision to take, especially when you kinda fancy the guy's company. But every conversation, mustn't lead to closeness.

Well said lady Pocohantas. I admire such disciplined decision especially when you are in a serious relationship. A lady cannot keep giving out her number to every guy (no matter how cool or nice he seems to be- we always almost are on the surface because we wanna impress) just in the name of "friendship" when we both know that more than 85-90% of the time, these guys will provide unnecessary distractions and won't mind attempting to compete for your attention and time with your man or other important people in your life.

Our ladies must be disciplined because I know that naturally ladies enjoy the attention of having guys want to get close to them. But if they can understand that they must not open the door for every guy especially when they are in a relationship, then they would avoid a lot of drama and complications.

You have spoken well. smiley

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by thunderbabs: 9:55am On Feb 08, 2018
LessNoise:
I came here to park the bus the way CHELSHIT gon do on FEB 13TH

Messi will still dribble all of dem and Conte and still score. If dey like, mk dem go carry dangote trucks block goalpost tongue

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by NairaMaster1(m): 9:56am On Feb 08, 2018
Lad F right now.
Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Ghnaija(m): 9:56am On Feb 08, 2018
Haha grin no be our fault now
Simplep:
D common one in nigeria is.'u tink say u fine?,i jst wan manage u' whereas e dey pain dem enter bone

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by nkemdi89(f): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2018
One guy approached me in my area years back I refused to stop, the next he said was " sister na wa for you o, if man no approach you shey na spirit go come toast you?"

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 08, 2018
Jman06:
I still wonder why guys are the ones fighting more to have ladies, yet we keep hearing that there are more ladies than guys.

Please if one lady turns you down, move on to the next!

The last thing i'll do in this life is whine for being rejected by a lady. Some guys don't know their worth sha!

Too many mumu gullible niggas

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:
Went to my father's office to discuss my so-called prostitution and refusal to listen to him when he tried to advice me...
Then the usual.... 'You're a Lesbian' ish...

quit weed grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by tivta(m): 9:58am On Feb 08, 2018
what arrogant rubbish from the pit of hell. if they see a billionaire they will shamelessly chase him. rubbish.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by NairaMaster1(m): 9:59am On Feb 08, 2018
nkemdi89:
One guy approached me in my area years back I refused to stop, the next he said was " sister na wa for you o, if man no approach you shey na spirit go come toast you?"

You for think twice naw!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 08, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Well said lady Pocohantas. I admire such disciplined decision especially when you are in a serious relationship. A lady cannot keep giving out her number to every guy (no matter how cool or nice he seems to be- we always almost are on the surface because we wanna impress) just in the name of "friendship" when we both know that more than 85-90% of the time, these guys will provide unnecessary distractions and won't mind attempting to compete for your attention and time with your man or other important people in your life.

Our ladies must be disciplined because I know that naturally ladies enjoy the attention of having guys want to get close to them. But if they can understand that they must not open the door for every guy especially when they are in a relationship, then they would avoid a lot of drama and complications.

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:01am On Feb 08, 2018
Looolll.... I have heard this one too when my sister turned down a couple of guys. She told me and I was like... Woah! Hahahahahahahahaha... Silly men who cannot handle rejection. cheesy

Lady, keep to your Principles and the right guy will surely show up. Don't bend for these coded Bleep-boys everywhere hiding behind the character of "nice, cool and smart". I hope you know we guys are fine actors indeed. wink A good man is not every where... But if you hold closely to your principle I assure you that you will meet the right one. Never feel bad about saying no to guys who wanna cajole you into having your number.

Crystalvivi:
Told me that my beauty is entering my head that one day I will be lookin for men... Just because I politely told him i don't give out my number anyhow..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Jamiubond009(m): 10:02am On Feb 08, 2018
Why must a guy be asking every Tina, temitope and toyin for their phone numbers. You be trucaller app ni?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by maestroferddi: 10:05am On Feb 08, 2018
VampireeM:

@bold, I am glad you have learnt something. Men should not think a gal talking and smiling with him means she wants to keep you close.
The main reason she didn't give you her no is cause she doesn't want to extend the rapport after that moment. I don't see any greenlight from your chitty chatty at the ATM. You were just a good companion while waiting for it be her turn
Some women and their shallowness...

The way you are sounding looks like that by giving a man some semblance of attention hands him a ticket to heaven.

You guys should get a handle on your warped sense of self-worth/importance. This is 2018...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by SOFTENGR: 10:05am On Feb 08, 2018
One guy threatened my sister because she declined his proposal after he voluntarily paid her taxi fare. That he can't afford to "spend" on a girl without getting something in return. I spoke to the guy and advise him to be patient, perhaps the girl might come to like him someday. He warned and threatened me as well.
As a sharp guy, I did the needful and the guys brain went back to RESET.
I didn't take his pic, but this is what he looked like.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by prestigiouslady: 10:06am On Feb 08, 2018
A guy was on my neck for months, I told him it can't work out between us cos I feel nothing for him...One day he called me and I was cold cos I didn't want to give him any hope.
Na so uncle vex that day, he said terrible things to me, he said he was actually trying to help me cos I'm a single mom and an expired product,that I should be happy he wants to go out with someone like me, that my shakara was too much.
I was suprised, didn't know what to say cos it came like a rude shock.
I called him few days later to tell him at least I'm glad I have a functioning uterus and I can bring a baby to life, I asked what he has to show for his numerous banging of girls, impotent man...he didn't take it so nice.
Anyways, I'm happy I never got close to a man so shallow minded
Some guys just don't take rejection so nice

19 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Angelawhite(m): 10:06am On Feb 08, 2018
grin By default, I'm not the type that walk up to a lady to drop few punch lines to woo her. But I can walk up to her and initiate a conversation. Trust me, when we get talking, she will have no choice than to leave her number.

I'm not the type of guy a lady sees as a devourer ( even though I might be inside). I like winning her trust and innocently request for her number.

You know,there's how you'll play your game and she'll be like, "this guy no wan collect my number".

On one occasion, I was about leaving a girl after a hot, argumentative, interesting chitchat and the girl asked me, "How are we going to meet again?" and I smiled inside. And pretended I forgot grin

I'm not an advocate of chasing women around... there are many ways to catch them... their shakara too much... I won't say much before these girls go use am against us grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by johncallidon(m): 10:07am On Feb 08, 2018
petergriffin:
well its so annoying been rejected by a lady. you pick up the courage, walk to her, and tell her your mind and then she gave you rude response. that is totally not fair. she can simply be polite with it so you wont feel bad but they be like "excuse me?! i have no time and besides i don't date guys like you". you be like "what the fck??amma fck this girl up*.

Guy Yhu have said it all.

These bitches ain't loyal at all.
If reverse Is the case, you will see them go wild.
Confused creatures.

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Micheal67: 10:07am On Feb 08, 2018
Lol...To sell your Giftcard.ITunes,Amazon card.contact 07015629228 through WhatsApp... Let's make money grin
Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by LaudableXX: 10:09am On Feb 08, 2018
VampireeM:
@bold, I am glad you have learnt something. Men should not think a gal talking and smiling with him means she wants to keep you close.
The main reason she didn't give you her no is cause she doesn't want to extend the rapport after that moment. I don't see any greenlight from your chitty chatty at the ATM. You were just a good companion while waiting for it be her turn
Exactly!! Your head dey correct, jare! cool

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by mekuso89(m): 10:09am On Feb 08, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

yes bro
Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:10am On Feb 08, 2018
A REAL man won't throw tantrums or make a scene just because a lady rejects him or refuses to give him her number. Abi na by force?

And what is a man doing with the number of a woman in a serious relationship? Except it is for business.

A man will know this woman is in a relationship and will still wanna get her number and do what naa? Start the process of working on her mind to remove her thoughts from her guy abi? Such silly men who may even have a girlfriend too but will pretend they are single. Smh...

I don't care if the guy has been planning his move for five years.... Lolll.. If she says she isn't giving her number after several attempts by the man and even goes as far as saying she is engaged or in a relationship...then the man should back off.

Real men would leave and not be such an ass.

JudgementHammer:
Unfortunately women have no or perhaps only neglible experience in handling rejection as men do. They never know how d feeling is. That's why they give it the way they can't accept. The best way is still to avoid gradually and in silence.

Abi how would one explain a man who have carefully thought of how to approach a girl he's being admiring for about 4weeks only to get a rude response. My dear the wisest thing ur mind would think of at the moment is to break her too for a balanced feeling..its a very normal psychic and its nothing to be shy about. When you say or do a mind-breaking thing in return, you'll get that attention somehow even if its not a date-me attention anymore and you'll relieve ur mind of stress for a longer life.

That's what I'm good at o and I just want to be better.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 08, 2018
and why on earth will i pester some lady that some man, some where, is tired of banging her honey pot .....ain't no lady can take me for granted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Scholarsticchai: 10:11am On Feb 08, 2018
grin
Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 08, 2018
Who ask for numbers this days sef
We go just dey look our self.

That's how I met a girl sometime ago at an event. A very pretty babe like that.
In fact, she's was the one giving me all the eye contact and all. I just maintained my lane, as I wasn't about to be misinterpreted by some girl.

Somehow she found her way to where I was, and then we talked. But I wasn't in no rush to collect her digits.

So when it was time to leave the place, she simply ask for me number and that was it.

Today we are cool friends.

Sometimes, It's better to act like you no just send them.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Bigii(m): 10:14am On Feb 08, 2018
quinSonia:
but y harass a woman cuz of noba

me still the wonder ooo undecided

Ladies wey the vex for me say i no the collect their contacts.
package youself well, sweet mouth, lil sense of humor. you dont need to ask for contact before she give you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's / Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert / What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.