Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Why Nice Guys Don't Get Laid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nice Guys Don't Get Laid (1947 Views)

Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by TheMaleCulture: 8:34am On Feb 08, 2018
1. Women are smart. They know this is a give and take world, people aren't just "nice" without expecting something in return. Which in turn makes the "nice guy" come across as not straightforward, insincere and suspicious. "Why is this random guy so nice to me? What have I done to deserve this overly nice treatment. Something's fishy about it, ugh, he probably just wants to Bleep me..."

2. Because niceguys excuse women’s bad behaviors. How many guys would excuse bad behaviours from a lady just because she's beautiful? The lady isn't dumb, she probably has brothers who call her out on her bullshit immediately.

3. Women also want a lover, not a child. There is nothing more repulsive to a lady than a man who looks to her as the decision maker in everything. You've got to lead and also know how to stand out. From when you approach her to the other room.

Now, I'm not saying that you shouldn't be nice to a woman. Being nice to a woman – occasionally – is part of the whole thing, your being nice is a consequence of her good behaviour towards you and not otherwise.

If she gets all she wants when she wants then you are her niceboy robot…and she will leave you for a more high value masculine man.

Being an high value masculine male means standing up for yourself and for decency. Women don’t want a niceboy robot, regardless of any claims to the contrary. Women want a challenge. A man who will call them out on their bad behaviour. And high value masculine males are the men who give them that thrill.
Re: Why Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by gabinogem(m): 8:48am On Feb 08, 2018
Lol @nice-boy-robot. Yeah! anything done excessively will always end up being bad & eventually consume the transgressor.
Re: Why Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by Xinzu: 8:51am On Feb 08, 2018
Number 3 is every married woman's dream grin
Re: Why Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 08, 2018
op, sugardaddies that spend millions and build estates for their sugar girls just to sleep with them and treat their sugarbabies like eggs ..can u call them nice guys? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by biacan(f): 9:02am On Feb 08, 2018
lefulefu:
op, sugardaddies that spend millions and build estates for their sugar girls just to sleep with them and treat their sugarbabies like eggs ..can u call them nice guys? cheesy
Lefu you sabi better thing wink sugar daddies are the best people to date........ the op is confused cool

1 Like

Re: Why Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by Cowbuoy: 9:12am On Feb 08, 2018
Lol...
Re: Why Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by Slaye: 9:32am On Feb 08, 2018
biacan:
Lefu you sabi better thing wink sugar daddies are the best people to date........ the op is confused cool

undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 08, 2018
biacan:
haha bianca biancacheesy. A rich sugar daddy dat will build u estate in banana island fall on ucheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by TheMaleCulture: 10:15am On Feb 08, 2018
lefulefu:

They are nice mumu's. For that same amount they would have gotten a better return on investment. Do you know that number of attractive, smart and independent ladies those sugardaddies can score on a regular basis if they had some form of social intelligence? Building estates just to sleep with a girl is pathetic... They don't have any game.
Re: Why Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by TheMaleCulture: 10:18am On Feb 08, 2018
biacan:

It's your pussy that is confused... Poverty is a bad disease grin grin grin
Re: Why Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 08, 2018
TheMaleCulture:

They are nice mumu's. For that same amount they would have gotten a better return on investment. Do you know that number of attractive, smart and independent ladies those sugardaddies can score on a regular basis if they had some form of social intelligence? Building estates just to sleep with a girl is pathetic... They don't have any game.

believe it or notcheesy.men who spend excessively to get a woman's attention are suffering from low self esteemcheesy. Its not about being nicecheesy.its about compensating the woman financially for taking her time being with them cos they believe they ain't good enough for the woman. There are lots of rich guys with low self esteem.even the money dem get no fit boost their confidencecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by TheMaleCulture: 10:50am On Feb 08, 2018
lefulefu:
believe it or notcheesy.men who spend excessively to get a woman's attention are suffering from low self esteemcheesy. Its not about being nicecheesy.its about compensating the woman financially for taking her time being with them cos they believe they ain't good enough for the woman. There are lots of rich guys with low self esteem.even the money dem get no fit boost their confidencecheesy.

I dey tell you my brother. Money is important no doubt, but there is more to it. Being dominant in and out of the bedroom, having options, being fun, having social intelligence and lots more.

1 Like

Re: Why Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by mrphysics(m): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2018
It is better to be a bad nice guy.

Don't be a foolish nice guy. Bad nice guys are those who use reverse psychology on ladies. While they themselves are the good type. When relating to your family members, friends, colleagues, etc, try to be nice. But when you are with that lady , don't be nice or you become placed at the lowest echelon of that relationship tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by biacan(f): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
lefulefu:
haha bianca biancacheesy. A rich sugar daddy dat will build u estate in banana island fall on ucheesy.
Amen I claim it by faith

Re: Why Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by biacan(f): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
Slaye:

undecided
I was just joking embarassed
Re: Why Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by bobokeshington: 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
let me sit on the fence and just read comments
Re: Why Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by KingCassy(m): 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
Me Nice guy syndrome grin grin grin

I'm KingCassy

In other news... Get your mtn, Airtel and ETISALAT data from me at cheap rate eg mtn 1gb for N600 etc... I also buy iTunes, Amazon and Google Play Card at juicy rate.
Visit my thread for more info @ https://www.nairaland.com/4092873/kobohub-mtn-etisalat-data-services#61047344
Re: Why Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by RogueX: 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
Because you don't let your intentions known!!!

I see myself as nice but if it's d punny I want she will know. People will be putting themselves in friend zone and be hoping grin grin grin
Re: Why Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by kokakola: 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
When I was Nice, Pussies were all running away from me, because with time my Niceness became boring to them..

So I Changed....

When I became a Good-Bad boy, I get pussies from Chicks that are curious about my I-Don't-Care personality. To the extent that I quarantine them before they even get my Hug.

It's not Pride... It's Class!

Thumbs up to iLegend, xxxtedyxxx and harddon. You guys added to my 'Cup'!

2 Likes

Re: Why Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by Slaye: 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
biacan:
I was just joking embarassed

oya come here let me spank you tongue
Re: Why Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by biacan(f): 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
Slaye:

oya come here let me spank you tongue
No I can't even your pre cum dey give woman belle tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Why Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by Slaye: 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
biacan:
No I can't even your pre cum dey give woman belle tongue lipsrsealed

Ah

Re: Why Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by biacan(f): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
Slaye:

Ah
#Facts
Re: Why Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by Slaye: 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
biacan:
#Facts

K

Re: Why Nice Guys Don't Get Laid by biacan(f): 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
Slaye:

K
h

(1) (Reply)

Identical Twin Sisters Who Share Same Boyfriend Just Had $250K Surgery. PICS / My Experience At Orchid Hotel Lekki / I'm Very Sad Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.