Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. (37355 Views)

To The Men, If Your Woman Dumps You This Period Please Take It In Good Fate / If You Know This Book And You're Yet To Marry Check Yourself(pictures) / Man Dates Dolls, Says He Prefers Dolls. No Pregnancy, No Stds, No Cheating... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 09, 2018
biacan:
He's very old I've seen him before..... looking so unkept shocked
In case you don't know he's presently having issues with his neighbour on why he's yet to be married....they are suspecting him to be gay because of the way guys visit him fact...... ask him he knows I'm saying the truth cool

What's there own? Before they get served

Aproko.

People sef!

3 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by AZeD1(m): 12:17am On Feb 09, 2018
Toks2008:

In a sane world,no woman can claim to dump a man after she has offered her body to him so your question is flawed...My opinion
Bros you are still stuck in the 80's, this is 2018 lots of girls are hanging with guys just for sex. The moment they meet another, it's off to next one.

You need to keep up.

6 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by rockcitie: 12:17am On Feb 09, 2018
Toks2008, so you're still a woman-hater even in 2018. All your write-ups are targeted at running women down for reasons best known to you. Please get a life.

Toks2008:
I'm not talking about teenage romance but the type you go into when you are in your 20s or older.

Often times ladies play the victim card and they try to always present the guy as a heart breaker but the truth is that most guys who end up as dedicated lovers never planned that from the beginning but along the line,they found a reason to hold on to that lady...

So in most cases,if a man dates you for at least a year and finds no reason to hold on to you then you need to check yourself and ask why..

Don't get it twisted,this is not about a guy cheating on you but a guy outrightly dumping you for another lady. ..

In my opinion,most guys will never dump a lady who can prove to them that she is Worth having.

Don't know if this makes sense.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 09, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:

Oh yea she's got some attitudes. I actually know she is loyal and doesn't cheat though. But she seems not to be as committed as i am to the relationship. She doesn't call often or send messages. Most times lately, i do the talking first before her. We both might be online on Whatsapp and she wouldn't say a thin until i do that. I believe she loves me actually but i cant continue being the one doing the most. You can imagine having a partner who doesn't call or keep in touch with you whereas some other dude keeps in touch with you more often than your so called partner. Thats exactly whats goin on now. Theres this lady who calls and messages me every moment just to know how i am doing while babe doesn't do that often.
Talk to her about it in a candid and factual manner that these are the areas you would like her to improve on and if after all these and still no changes than the ball is in your court. All i am saying is give her little room for some improvement cos i no wan hear say a nairalander was stabbed by his girlfriend cos he dumped her.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Follygunners: 12:18am On Feb 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:
I give up!
This is one pained frustrated nigga.

Ladies abort mission, I repeat, abort,

Don't argue with this person, you definitely won't win.

Na UGLY ones like dis one dey run their mouth. Siddon dere dey form NL 1st lady.. grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Reeberry: 12:18am On Feb 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:
the son of a bitch knows the bitch I'm talking about.
Tell your stúpid father this first and stop acting like a dummy

5 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Gangster1ms: 12:19am On Feb 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Thanks dear

you seem to love the word 'dump'
Define :dump:
Can women dump men too or is it only men that do the dumping?
Come on, are you a misogynist too?

I don't know the type of relationship you've been entering and the type of ladies you've been dating.
But in normal relationships, people decide to end it mutually after realising that they weren't compatible for each other.
We aren't shît that you dump.
Will u shut up!? Before i enter u now angry most of y'all are sh!t and deserves to be dumped like it's a running stomach. And From the comments u usually make in most of these kinda threads i think u should be dumped every month.. no sane guy will tolerate a mad woman with wide mouth and groundnut brain like urs for a whole year!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Follygunners: 12:20am On Feb 09, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Oga Toks you are being myopic here, Haba. This is like saying every break up is the woman's fault. Are you saying there are no men who are unsatisfied even with an angel?

Do you mean all men know what they want ? All men are saints? No man will want to chop and go even when a lady is worth staying with? Stop deceiving yourself Biko!

This thread is just to polish your ego, to cover up your flaws and faults. And you know what some shallow minded ones will support you but that won't change the fact that you are wrong!

See as ugly thing sef dey open mouth dey yan... wetin concern me? cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Toks2008(m): 12:20am On Feb 09, 2018
alexialin:

So which means, if she had not offered her body but they are dating with abstinence involved, that means if she dumps him, the question is no longer flawed?

U see? That's why I always tell ladies, don't quickly fucvk a guy because u accept his wooing. Date, watch him, test his character for like 6months before fucvking him.

But most guys know, their character is questionable, so they quickly want to like fucvk sharp sharp before all eyes clear.

Can u imagine?

Tok2008 said my question is flawed because the guy had drilled her Pussyyy in all ramifications. So she can't dump him

U make me laugh grin

You make a lot of sense with this comment.

If a lady has not offered her body to the man and she decides to quit then she can use those words but not after the guy Don shokushuku every corner...

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 09, 2018
Toks2008:

You make a lot of sense with this comment.

If a lady has not offered her body to the man and she decides to quit then she can use those words but not after the guy Don shokushuku every corner...

Hahahahahahaah grin

I can't believe this cheesy

7 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Follygunners: 12:23am On Feb 09, 2018
Rozaytee:
men are dumber

Craze dey ur mama head, abi?

3 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Dronedude(m): 12:23am On Feb 09, 2018
MissSlimbody:
Who broke your heart

You really need to get over it and move on.

Who dumped your azz. Get over it and get a Love Machine.

kiss

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Toks2008(m): 12:25am On Feb 09, 2018
rockcitie:

Toks2008, so you're still a woman-hater even in 2018. All your write-ups are targeted at running women down for reasons best known to you. Please get a life.

Lol! it depends on how you read my threads...if you read them upsidedown then you will think it's about hatred for women but if you read it the normal way you will realize that it is in their best interest.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Toks2008(m): 12:27am On Feb 09, 2018
AZeD1:

Bros you are still stuck in the 80's, this is 2018 lots of girls are hanging with guys just for sex. The moment they meet another, it's off to next one.

You need to keep up.

Of course I agree but as I wrote,in the sane world...it's not so.
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by AZeD1(m): 12:28am On Feb 09, 2018
Toks2008:

Of course I agree but as I wrote,in the sane world...it's not so.
What's a sane world?
Who defines a sane world?

What is sane to you might not be sane do me so who's definition is the right one?

4 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Netfilix: 12:29am On Feb 09, 2018
Toks2008:
I'm not talking about teenage romance but the type you go into when you are in your 20s or older.

Often times ladies play the victim card and they try to always present the guy as a heart breaker but the truth is that most guys who end up as dedicated lovers never planned that from the beginning but along the line,they found a reason to hold on to that lady...

So in most cases,if a man dates you for at least a year and finds no reason to hold on to you then you need to check yourself and ask why..

Don't get it twisted,this is not about a guy cheating on you but a guy outrightly dumping you for another lady. ..

In my opinion,most guys will never dump a lady who can prove to them that she is Worth having.

Op, you're actually right, even though the ladies won't agree this because you sound bias, but you're very valid from my own experience, my current girlfriend is not as physically and facially attractive as my ex, but there is one thing my current girl posses that would make me love her forever, it is her understanding and utmost care, Infact I respect her patapata, Whenever my ex comes to mind, na her self centeredness and lack of respect I go dey remember. Lol...

And I wasn't really thinking marrying her but now I don mean to Marry her... Like she completes me...

Ladies this is my own advice, bad guys are out there plenty but there are some guys that are not really bad but thinks all the ladies are also bad, if you are lucky to meet this kind of guys ehn... And you prove him wrong, Mehn you finally gotten what you're looking for be that...

Pardon my grammar

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 09, 2018
JennieCutie4U:
what if he dates you for a day and dumps you the next day...is something wrong with you too? #seriouslyasking

Babe.. a guy can't 'dump' a lady after dating her the previous day.. there is more to dating than just A day's 'amplified friendship'.. beside's its better that way sef.. at least he didnt waste ur time,.. and no, there's nothing wrong with you, maybe he just feels that he wouldn't get what he wants from u.. or u seem like u'd be willing to give him toO much of what he actually requires.. i believe he just walked away and not 'dumped' you.. they are actually two totally different words.. peace out.. Just Reflect
qdp
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Toks2008(m): 12:34am On Feb 09, 2018
Netfilix:
Op, you're actually right, even though the ladies won't agree this because you sound bias, but you're very valid from my own experience, my current girlfriend is not as physically and facially attractive as my ex, but there is one thing my current girl posses that would make me love her forever, it is her understanding and utmost care, Infact I respect her patapata, Whenever my ex comes to mind, na her self centeredness and lack of respect I go dey remember. Lol...

And I wasn't really thinking marrying her but now I don mean to Marry her... Like she completes me...

Ladies this is my own advice, bad guys are out there plenty but there are some guys that are not really bad but thinks all the ladies are also bad, if you are lucky to meet this kind of guys ehn... And you prove him wrong, Mehn you finally gotten what you're looking for be that...

Pardon my grammar

Where you see this kain sense?

1 Like

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by ebonyeyes88(f): 12:36am On Feb 09, 2018
Toks2008:

I will dump a man for those same ways...men fail to realize what a woman really wants or needs...instead he lacks communication and go out to sleep with another bitch. Men can handle a strong successful woman which is reasons why they dump them.

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by zezebabyxoxo: 12:36am On Feb 09, 2018
Ok

3 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by NokiaN8(m): 12:46am On Feb 09, 2018
let us pray for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Gangster1ms: 12:53am On Feb 09, 2018
vicfy:
You spoke my mind brother....my girl of 1yr n two months played stupid last weekend. She was billed to go back to school on monday, so i bought her some provisions which i handed over to her last week just to add to whatever her parents gave her. I hoped to impress her n make our last meeting memorable. So, i cooked (something i hardly do) n kept some money 4 her, as she told me she was coming over. Later in d day, she called to inform me dt she'll be coming wt a frnd n i said NO WORRIES. Only 4 her to text me later dt d frnd held her up somewhere bt she'll still come. I waited in vain n had to call her line, bt she wouldn't answer. I later discovered dt she went on a double date with her frnd, got drunk, den went straight home. The following day, she didn't show up untill evening. That was when she came pleading dt she came back late n was so weak, so she went straight home. I asked if she wasn't going back to school as she told me, bt she said dt she needed to see me first. I told her dt i have a meeting by 5pm, n i had to go. So, i locked my door n left her sitting by the corridor. She later called twice n dropped offline messages, bt i haven't responded. I guess she still thinks its one of those days when i get angry n later come back. I just pray i find someone better
Most of these girls don't know what they have till they loose it... so ungrateful. If not for konji wey dey hold us most times i swear to almighty God we are better off staying alone. These our girls no worth am at all... so annoying. Guy dump her asap! She is taking u for granted.

3 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 09, 2018
rockcitie:

2018 is actually a funny year.. we men are no longer seen as broke, rich, handsome or ugly people.. its either ur labelled a chronic rapist or a misogynist..
i'm overwhelmingly disappointed..
sleep well and gn

1 Like

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Muzikluva(m): 12:58am On Feb 09, 2018
Toks2008:

It makes so much fucking sense man! I am currently thinking of getting out of my relationship of a year and some months, I wish she could see this.
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Muzikluva(m): 1:03am On Feb 09, 2018
ebonyeyes88:
I will dump a man for those same ways...men fail to realize what a woman really wants or needs...instead he lacks communication and go out to sleep with another bitch. Men can handle a strong successful woman which is reasons why they dump them.
Really? And when the men now realize what ladies really want, the ladies are too obstinate or blinded by their self-worth or beauty to notice. Some ladies are just something else, they don't Know what they want and they don't want what they know!
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Gangster1ms: 1:04am On Feb 09, 2018
KushLyon:

gbam! exactly why I dumped my girl early this year..... complains if I didn't call her, but home girl haven't picked up the phone to call me once, A one sided relationship is a killer, a hell lot of things are wrong with the relationship and I got tired of fixing it everytime....I just left without saying anything....now she's playing the victim card, going on about how I broke her heart and other crap....abeg it's every aboki to his kettle now, this Israelite has crossed the red sea and ain't going back to Egypt
It's selfishness... it runs in their blood. They can't make little sacrifices but would want the guy to give his all. One sided relationship will give u hypertension.. it's good u ended the relationship. U are wise.... I just pity her next boyfriend. We guys need to wise up... preach to ur fellow guys when u see them suffering at their hands.. make them open their eyes to see these girls are nothing but trouble. Don't let pussy which is the only nonsense they av to offer be the reason for ur downfall.. know ur worth!

1 Like

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Blonchilli(m): 1:06am On Feb 09, 2018
Little minds. See how myopic girls are attacking Toks2008 personality instead of the idea. No wonder all their relationship end online. Attack the idea with intelligent reasons people not the person

4 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Gangster1ms: 1:16am On Feb 09, 2018
These girls thinking they are doing u favour by dating u and that's why u see most of them misbehaving.. meanwhile the real person doing the favour is the guys.. they are helping the girls miserable life sef. My God.. u don use konji scatter this world.. take away that curse from we men and u see these women cry blood cos we no go send them at all!

1 Like

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by ebonyeyes88(f): 1:39am On Feb 09, 2018
Muzikluva:

Really? And when the men now realize what ladies really want, the ladies are too obstinate or blinded by their self-worth or beauty to notice. Some ladies are just something else, they don't what they want and they don't want what they know!
you have a point

3 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:50am On Feb 09, 2018
Toks2008:

I guess this erroneous mindset of "there are many niggas" might just be why the guy dumps the lady cos many ladies tend to use this line as consolatory remarks just to get dumped again and again and again. ..just saying...
guy you for keep quiet make d mumus jam d wall.shebi age is still on their side.their eye will soon come down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Bamz(m): 1:53am On Feb 09, 2018
Splinz:
A controversial thread, no doubt. And I don't see them girls agreeing at all.

Op, either by act of omission or a deliberate one (perhaps to start a fight) failed to balanced his views, seeing that when the coin is flipped, one can also argue same things convincingly about the guys.

The girls are going mad already. But c'mon guys, we need not start WW3 now, mbok.

My thoughts exactly. Even though some of the girls that commented earlier didn't sufficiently argue to the point.

Consequently I can understand the OP's frustration about dumping 'not so intelligent' girls. smiley

5 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:56am On Feb 09, 2018
madam he said dumped woman not dumped man
RuthDaniels:
Oga Toks you are being myopic here, Haba. This is like saying every break up is the woman's fault. Are you saying there are no men who are unsatisfied even with an angel?

Do you mean all men know what they want ? All men are saints? No man will want to chop and go even when a lady is worth staying with? Stop deceiving yourself Biko!

This thread is just to polish your ego, to cover up your flaws and faults. And you know what some shallow minded ones will support you but that won't change the fact that you are wrong!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos / My Fiance Says Am Fat. / 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.