Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,634 members, 7,840,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. (23989 Views)

Can I Postpone My Tithe Till Next Payment? / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by kistone(m): 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
AnonyNymous:

So, what if lots of people were smelling as nice as you smelled, (the exact same smell, or even better) without putting on cologne? Wouldn't simple logic tell you that its not the cologne that's responsible for making you smell nice??

So what are blessings and what is success? Explain using concrete examples.

So basically, your god gives people what they don't deserve?
when grace are qualifying people you are carry master degree all about, dumb pple they get b4 sarp ones. Tithe open gate for grace.

2 Likes

Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by kistone(m): 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
superhumanist:

Seriously, religion can produce some brain dead people. This one is small, check out the "first fruit" wahala-
https://www.nairaland.com/4337378/painful-experience-doctrine-first-fruit
You think our brain dead. Now i can see d reason why God said he has make d foolish things of dis world to confound d wise. 1cor1:27

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by tartar9(m): 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
kistone:
i pay through pastor not to pastor, if a pastor does not delever d money God will collect it in his own way, dat can cost d pastor to pay witht his life. Nothing concern me.
So even when it's obvious the pastor diverts the money for himself,it still won't concern you undecided
That only makes you an accomplice in stealing from God.

1 Like

Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by Amadaz(m): 6:41am On Feb 11, 2018
Why you no go pay? No be maga you be?

8 Likes

Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by IamFisherman(m): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2018
I will always play my part well #Fisherman
Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by external001: 7:58am On Feb 11, 2018
Those who give a Bleep about that went that way
Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by matgold(m): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by RALPHOW(m): 8:00am On Feb 11, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

God cannot bless you through tithe because that will be HIM making nulll and void the death of JESUS his SON.

The blessing of God of Abraham reaches us only through grace{Jesus}.

You guys problem is greed, Period.
Don't be deceived if you don't pay tithe you are God's robbers ( God's word can never be twisted to your satisfaction) and no robber will make heaven.

Mal 3:8
Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

2 Likes

Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by engrpheleeks(m): 8:00am On Feb 11, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

God cannot bless you through tithe because that will be HIM making nulll and void the death of JESUS his SON.

what are you saying
Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by Aldebaran(m): 8:00am On Feb 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Pastor Kistone, how ministry?

Don't mind him... grin
Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by DWJOBScom(m): 8:01am On Feb 11, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Some people work hard and are not successful.

Paying tithe is not just for success,

It is obedience to God's word.

A greatful heart is a heart that gives.

If you give God your ten percent, it means you trust him.

I will add this,

Tithing is not the only way to serve God.

You serve God if you show love, executes good Judgement, obey his words, and show mercy.

Tithing is one of the ways to serve God.

GBAM!!!

God bless you o

1 Like

Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 11, 2018
That is your problem too and not ours.
Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by Automatic3444(m): 8:03am On Feb 11, 2018
What ever pastor do with ur TITHES is not ur Business....Daddy freeze is ant Christ.. shocked
Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by OyinO: 8:03am On Feb 11, 2018
Greatest Sheeple. Blind, Deaf and Dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by Diso60090(m): 8:06am On Feb 11, 2018
kistone:
EVEN IF PASTOR USE MY TITHE TO PLAY GAMBLE, I WILL CONTINUE TO PAY. I can only pay through pastor, i didnt pay to pastor. as far i enjoy and bein bless through it. Nomatter what any #frizzar say dat is ur problem.

And your dad/mum dey village without daily bread and your pastor/wife/side chick dey Dubai dey enjoy daily bread
Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by nairalanduseles: 8:06am On Feb 11, 2018
but if ur fellow man ask u for bar to chop u go carry face like shit.......hell sure for u die

6 Likes

Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by xest(m): 8:06am On Feb 11, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

abeg tell him. Bible novice, only follows there papa's and mama's preaching.
Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by CHIGIM: 8:09am On Feb 11, 2018
hmm see mumu talk I put it to u that u are one of those people that are working with ur church man of god to dupe the innocent ones and its ur money so u can do Bleep with it,but I can bet u that u don't pay complete ur 10% for the month which amounts to u still going to una bible hell, do as I say Christian's but don't do as I do.
kistone:
EVEN IF PASTOR USE MY TITHE TO PLAY GAMBLE, I WILL CONTINUE TO PAY. I can only pay through pastor, i didnt pay to pastor. as far i enjoy and bein bless through it. Nomatter what any #frizzar say dat is ur problem.
Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by xest(m): 8:11am On Feb 11, 2018
kistone:
Who is melchizedek king of of
salem in gen14:18 Heb7:1-end? Jesus also collect am.
why did they change the priesthood in the order of melchizedek? If the first was working then the second wouldn't have come. Tithe is law and we are not under the law but by grace which is brought by the second priesthood Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by sulakishop(m): 8:11am On Feb 11, 2018
Sheer religious dogmatism and absolute gullibility
Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by shevy878: 8:12am On Feb 11, 2018
if you like pay with you full salary
Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by CHIGIM: 8:13am On Feb 11, 2018
the thing just tier me some people brain dey deactivate when they hear anything religion
Auki:
Brain are not only for passing Exams. God gives you brain to use not to deactivate. Ability to use our brain make the whole d/f b/w human being and Animal.

God will ask you whether you use and how you use all the gifts He bestowed on you. Do not be fool by scammers.
Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by xest(m): 8:14am On Feb 11, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Some people work hard and are not successful.

Paying tithe is not just for success,

It is obedience to God's word.

A greatful heart is a heart that gives.

If you give God your ten percent, it means you trust him.

I will add this,

Tithing is not the only way to serve God.

You serve God if you show love, executes good Judgement, obey his words, and show mercy.

Tithing is one of the ways to serve God.
lies, tithe is never n will never be a way to serve God. Tithe is not for Christians, but freewill donations n helping the poor.

2 Likes

Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by engineerboat(m): 8:15am On Feb 11, 2018
Seun:
How are you sure that the “blessings” are a result of your tithing, and not your hard work and a little bit of luck? Many people who don’t even believe in God enjoy bountiful “blessings”. Some of them are the richest people in the world.

This post has been updated for accuracy

Coming from seun himself.

Issue of tithe is self understanding.

Nobody is forcing anybody.

If you like pay.

If you like don't pay.

Everybody have his or her reasons for doing thing's

1 Like

Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by Alariiwo: 8:16am On Feb 11, 2018
Paying tithes to your pastor doesn't guarantee your salvation.
Tithing is a personal thing (one of those numerous to do things in the bible) and it should be done quietly.

Let me also inform you that if a thief dies a convert (without tithes or other stuffs you sheepies use to feel happy), he/she gets accepted into God's kindgom.
Whereas a pastor of brother or whoever that has served God all his life will end up in hell if he dies committing sin as "little" as telling lies.

The story of Jesus and the two thieves will make things clearer to you. One of them believed in him while the priests in the temple couldn't recognize Him despite all the teachings about God.
The journey of salvation is not as rosy as you think. Humble yourself before thy Lord your God not pastors.

1 Like

Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by Begino1: 8:16am On Feb 11, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
kistone:
....... What is your real name, Hope it's not what I'm thinking.
Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by emperormossad(m): 8:16am On Feb 11, 2018
These threads about tithes are really becoming stale.
If you're convinced to pay, go ahead and pay. If you're not convinced, keep your money to yourself.
God will be the eventual judge of everyone's actions.
Stop shoving your personal opinions down people's throats.

3 Likes

Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by Deo1986(m): 8:17am On Feb 11, 2018
Well OP, i don't pay tithes(don't even know what it is) i don't go to church, don't even belief in your God/god. Yet, i am richly rich: a good career, business and a fat bank account!!! So beat it.
Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by engineerboat(m): 8:17am On Feb 11, 2018
xest:
why did they change the priesthood in the order of melchizedek? If the first was working then the second wouldn't have come. Tithe is law and we are not under the law but by grace which is brought by the second priesthood Jesus Christ.

But you can quote Psalm 23 the lord is mt shepherd

You can quote "I am an aple of Gods eyes"

You can quote "make you the head and not tail"

But now old testament is law
Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by engineerboat(m): 8:18am On Feb 11, 2018
Diso60090:

And your dad/mum dey village without daily bread and your pastor/wife/side chick dey Dubai dey enjoy daily bread

like you know his father and mother in the village
Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by exlinkleads(f): 8:18am On Feb 11, 2018
Not surprised

slave love their chains

1 Like

Re: Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 11, 2018
Your choice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User / For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! / Prophet Iginla: Pray For 2019 Presidential Election In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.