Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI (7295 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Boy In Bayelsa Creeks After Yesterday's Polls / Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori / No Going Back On Bombing Of Niger Delta Creeks-nigerian Airforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by lizton(m): 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2010
The mannar those big police ogas initially went to Oghara to arrest Ibori is questionable .

Do the police not have better ways and more proffessional way to arrest or counsel this man ?
The police are only deceiving us , Im sure Ghana-must-go has changed hands (Trust our Police) , always looking for any slight opportuinity to have a piece of the action.
One is very sure the police must have only conselled Ibori how to escape - trust them.
They know ,even now, where he is.
With all the intelligencia training and tax payer money spent on this so called Nigerian Police, they still take Nigeria for a ride, Onovo sould be sacked if he didnt produce Ibori.
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by Mesef1: 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2010
But why do many of us care so much if DOG EAT DOG

Whether this is political or not as long as the dogs are eating themselves one after the other, I am cool with it. It is better than allow all of them walk free and besides we all are toothless DOGS! We simply can't get them to rot away in jail by ourselves. So let them deal with themselves.

Sometime soon I'm sure there would be another DOG who will eat IBB, OBJ, Anenih et al.

Since this seems to be the only way that these rogues would be dealt with, I don't think we should care too much that its not some other people's turn. IT WILL SURELY BE TURN BY TURN NIGERIA LIMITED.
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by bobokelly(m): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2010
Why is he running , if he did not have any skeleton in his cupboard , he should be able to come out and defend himself OLE, BARAWO
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by monkeyleg: 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2010
All those saying they should free Ibori, really have no clue what he did, and it is this same attitude that has wrecked our country. I am from Delta, and IBORI is a BIG THIEF, DID U HEAR ME? I SAID BIG THIEF, you guys really do no under-estimate the scale of the mans deeds.

If he wasnt so bad, why did he put his younger brother to rule us and hide the truth. HE SHOULD BE CAUGHT, TRIED, JAILED. My only fear is that this his craziness might lead to his death, we all know how police dey do thier own thing, small mistake now, gbosa gbosa !!!
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by sizzlers(m): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2010
Ibori is more powerful than u thought, they are just beefing him up to becoming a political godfather. He is d egberipapa 1 of the creeks, who knows he might be in benin Rep. now drinking Hennesy while there are here searching 4 d unseen.
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by monkeyleg: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2010
Ibori, is a bush common thief, let people stop bigging the guy up. There is nothing mysterious about him. He was in power for 8yrs stole all the money did absolutely nothing for Delta state, installed his brother as Governor to cover up.

Lets no forget that this is the same guy who was caught stealing zink
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by Tolulop001(f): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2010
we are waiting,
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by honeric01(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2010
One bullet and his is gone, it won't do Nigeria no harm but good.
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by rasputinn(m): 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2010
monkeyleg:

Ibori, is a bush common thief, let people stop bigging the guy up. There is nothing mysterious about him. He was in power for 8yrs stole all the money did absolutely nothing for Delta state, installed his brother as Governor to cover up.

Lets no forget that this is the same guy who was caught stealing zink

Very shameless one.
And please add murderer to that list

honeric01:

One bullet and his is gone, it won't do Nigeria no harm but good.

Not before forcing him to divulge where and where he laundered the billions he stole from Delta state treasury
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by honeric01(m): 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2010
rasputinn:

Very shameless one.
And please add murderer to that list

Not before forcing him to divulge where and where he laundered the billions he stole from Delta state treasury

i don't care about where he laundered the money afterall what has the ones they got back from alarm, abacha and balogun used for? did it affect anything in your life? it's better people like these are killed once and for all. if you caught, you are killed just like armed robbers/murderers are killed.
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by splashbaby(m): 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2010
Another 9ja drama, episode 2
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by Darayola(m): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2010
Corruption? I'm not surprised , as it has been from the past so it is and forever it shall be,
afterward, we start hearing that the so-called chair of EFCC is mis-behaving.
it is absolute rubbish!
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by Rmc1(m): 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2010
Why is ibori running away if his hands are clean?  grin grin grin grin ibori don turn rambo ready to fight the federal govt shocked shocked infact if they leave ibori he will turn into a war lord like charles taylor.AND TO THOSE SUPPORTIN IBORI HOW MUCH DID HE PAY YOU PEOPLE??ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT IS WHY NIGERIA WILL CONTINUE TO BE THE BIG GHETTO THAT ITS:

The monthly federal govt allocation that  delta state gets, most african countries dont get as much yet its still backward. Ibori looted delta state dry and should be made to answer for his crimes. Ole ,thief, bloody looter.

ibori i command you to come out where ever you are to collect the N10billion you sued the fed govt for attempting to arrest you, govt said you should collect the money in scotland yard london grin grin grin grin grin lwkmd
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by ajelerojnr: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2010
To him he's wish but the law will hunt him down
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by ajelerojnr: 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2010
The Delta's needs to out with a one voice on Ibori's issue, must especially people from its home time before the whole country start to fight against them
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by Orikinla(m): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2010
James Ibori is no longer in Nigeria.

EFCC can go and arrest IBB, Obasanjo, Atiku, and those already indicted on the Halliburton bribery scandal.
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by sulad82i(m): 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2010
I-BO-RI, He's def covering his head right now as the name translate in Yoruba.
Who knows what happen to the EFCC guy that was investing him before he got shot? Did he survive?
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by PastorOla1: 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2010
Why is Ibori on the run. Now the wicked is running when the government is looking 4 him. this show how weak and cowardise Ibori is. God punish satan.
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by sayso: 7:13am On Apr 26, 2010
GJ because you do not have the love of ur people does not mean you should cause trouble among the Deltans,your time will also come,keep going after Ibori your brother.
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 26, 2010
Wats d name of this jtf operation, maybe operation delta storm, Ibori J should form his own resistant combatant against the jtf and seme border military force.i like this because this ibori stuf might soon lead to ECOMOG extended version.
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by chidichris(m): 8:37am On Apr 26, 2010
Why is he running , if he did not have any skeleton in his cupboard , he should be able to come out and defend himself OLE, BARAWO

why did ribadu run? why did iyabo obasanjo run? why did el rufai run?
ibori shld fight and run so that he will live to fight another day.
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by honeric01(m): 9:21am On Apr 26, 2010
chidichris:

why did ribadu run? why did[b] iyabo obasanjo[/b] run? why did el rufai run?
ibori shld fight and run so that he will live to fight another day.

run to where? were they hiding? people knew where these set of people went to, but who can pinpoint where thief ibori ran to?

your last statement should have been like this :

Ibori should loot and run so that he will live to loot another day, so perfect!. (May God punish all those who conspire either by direct support or indirect support for looters and murderers against the masses of this country. AMEN!!!
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by chidichris(m): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2010
run to where? were they hiding? people knew where these set of people went to, but who can pinpoint where thief ibori ran to?

your last statement should have been like this :

Ibori should loot and run so that he will live to loot another day, so perfect!. (May God punish all those who conspire either by direct support or indirect support for looters and murderers against the masses of this country. AMEN!!!

@honeric01,
may God forgive u because u do not know the implication of the prayer u have just said. who among our politicians is clean? if u support ribadu, el rufai, obasanjo or even any politician in nigeria, ur prayer will work perfectly in ur situation.
i am not here to support anyone but all am saying is, if the law of this country is one, let it be used in all circustances.
obasanjo and co have remained untouchable while telling uis ibori this, ibori that.
who is responsible for all the funds spent on our refinaries, electricity supply, security and road reconstructions in the last ten years?
if the criminal gangs in nigeria are to be arranged according to their ranks, i will bet with my life that ibori can never be anywhere close to no 20.
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by favouredjb(f): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2010
why was my second post removed?did i say anytin wrong?
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by honeric01(m): 11:49am On Apr 26, 2010
chidichris:

@honeric01,
may God forgive u because u do not know the implication of the prayer u have just said. who among our politicians is clean? if u support ribadu, el rufai, obasanjo or even any politician in nigeria, your prayer will work perfectly in your situation.
i am not here to support anyone but all am saying is, if the law of this country is one, let it be used in all circustances.
obasanjo and co have remained untouchable while telling uis ibori this, ibori that.
who is responsible for all the funds spent on our refinaries, electricity supply, security and road reconstructions in the last ten years?
if the criminal gangs in nigeria are to be arranged according to their ranks, i will bet with my life that ibori can never be anywhere close to no 20.

I don't care and if i am given the opportunity to pray that prayer again, i won't hesitate to because i don't support any politicians, i only appreciate and admirers whatever they are able to do for the masses, yes 90% of politicians are wicked and are near criminals, i still won't change my stand about them because it hurts me to see us lavish in basic lack when few are taking the rest for a ride.

THE MONEY IBORI STOLE IS AMONG THE TOP 20 OF CRIMINALS IN NIGERIA POLITICS.
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by monkeyleg: 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2010
@honeric01,

Please dont mind ChidiChris. Not quite sure what he is playing at. IBORI is a damn THIEF and they must deal with him.

I am being a bit selfish here, but with good reasons, anyone who is from Delta state and thinks properly knows exactly what Ibori did. This nonsense of him not being the only thief in the pack is a very tired excuse. All I care about is Delta state and the evil the man did there.
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by chidichris(m): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2010
I don't care and if i am given the opportunity to pray that prayer again, i won't hesitate to because i don't support any politicians, i only appreciate and admirers whatever they are able to do for the masses, yes 90% of politicians are wicked and are near criminals, i still won't change my stand about them because it hurts me to see us lavish in basic lack when few are taking the rest for a ride.

THE MONEY IBORI STOLE IS AMONG THE TOP 20 OF CRIMINALS IN NIGERIA POLITICS.

@honeric01,
if u have been following my posts on nairaland, i always rejoice over the death of every politician in nigeria. all i am saying is this, let there be a law that is functional and effective. let that law work for each an everyone of them.
the idea of 36 states, 36 laws have never, is never and will never help nigeria.
obasanjo and ribadu probed abacha's family and recovered some funds, yes, but where is the funds? what about the other presidents? at the end of the day, how did that solve the problems of looting among our politicians? if u will say the truth, it rather increased the looting party as non of all the politicians under obasanjo is poor as we write now.
if it is taking all these long to look for ibori, if every nigerian must get involved in the arrest of ibori, calculate how many iboris we have in nigeria and multiply it with this lenght of time and u will agree with me that corruption will take eternity to leave nigeria.
it is important we try to seperate the war for loyality from the war against corruption.
those who are fighting this war on corruption are even on the list of corrupt politicians directly or indirectly.
the diplomatic removal of yar adua and skillful presentation of jonathan has officially bring back the reign of obasanjo.
the dictector is back.
if there is any war niger delta indigens shld be fighting now, it shld be the war of liberation especially now our person is there but what do we have here, a house that is didvided against itself. a man who is out to be used against his ppl.
this war against ibori will at the end of the day, be all we benefit from the time jonathan serve as the acting president of nigeria.
the wait by easterners will continue till God knows when.
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by SapeleGuy: 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2010
Chidichris - if more Nigerians can speak with your honesty, we will definitely get there. Keep up the good work.
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by Mesef1: 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2010
chidichris:

@honeric01,
if u have been following my posts on nairaland, i always rejoice over the death of every politician in nigeria. all i am saying is this, let there be a law that is functional and effective. let that law work for each an everyone of them.
the idea of 36 states, 36 laws have never, is never and will never help nigeria.
obasanjo and ribadu probed abacha's family and recovered some funds, yes, but where is the funds? what about the other presidents? at the end of the day, how did that solve the problems of looting among our politicians? if u will say the truth, it rather increased the looting party as non of all the politicians under obasanjo is poor as we write now.
if it is taking all these long to look for ibori, if every nigerian must get involved in the arrest of ibori, calculate how many iboris we have in nigeria and multiply it with this lenght of time and u will agree with me that corruption will take eternity to leave nigeria.
it is important we try to seperate the war for loyality from the war against corruption.
those who are fighting this war on corruption are even on the list of corrupt politicians directly or indirectly.
the diplomatic removal of yar adua and skillful presentation of jonathan has officially bring back the reign of obasanjo.
the dictector is back.
if there is any war niger delta indigens shld be fighting now, it shld be the war of liberation especially now our person is there but what do we have here, a house that is didvided against itself. a man who is out to be used against his ppl.
this war against ibori will at the end of the day, be all we benefit from the time jonathan serve as the acting president of nigeria.

When I read posts from people like Chidichris and Sapeleguy, I weep for the future of this country! For somebody in his youth to hold these views is heart-breaking and threatening to the realization of our corporate destiny as a nation.

Here are people saying IF WE CANNOT DO EVERYTHING, WE SHOULD DO NOTHING. This undoubtedly is the slogan of failures and anti-progressives.

Do these statements; one step after the other, Rome was not built in day etc mean anything to you guys? What is wrong with catching one thief and using him as a scapegoat?

To Sapeleguy, this is all about persecution. But he failed to dispprove the fact that Ibori is a thief. Persecution or no persecution, IBORI IS A THIEF! There should be no sentiments about that. While Sapeleguy was busing rolling out names of people walking free, he failed to mention that there is one man (Bode George) roasting in jail for "chopping" amounts far lower than what Ibori stole in a single year. People did not carry placards in Lagos, his home state, to say that they should leave their son alone. Neither were there women who walked naked and did free shows in the name of protest to demand that a thief should be left off the hook. It is diversionary to introduce ethnic sentiments into this struggle.

Chidichriss and Sapeleguy, your image laundering for Ibori would not work, stop disgracing yourselves here or at least stop revealing your shallow thoughts for all to mock!!!!!!!
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by honeric01(m): 12:55am On Apr 27, 2010
chidichris:

@honeric01,
the dictector is back.

Tafa Balogun was probed and jailed, same with Alarm, Bode George e.t.c, why should Ibori's own be different? imagine someone being promised not guilty of 171 counts, not guilty of none by an Asaba based court, isn't that criminal enough? please, i no wan talk too much, THE MONEY SHOULD NOT BE RECOVERED, IT'S OF NO USE TO US, WHAT I WANT IS FOR HIM TO JUST DIE AND GO ONCE AND FOR ALL, I WISH CORRUPT PEOPLE LIKE THESE WOULD BE KILLED and not jailed.

In Japan, most of their corrupt officials found guilty always commit suicide out of shame, but in Nigeria, they get more popular and more influential through crimes and looting, this should stop and the solution is shoot at sight (even if it's 1 man count)!!!
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by SapeleGuy: 8:36am On Apr 27, 2010
Me Sef, we are tired of people like you weeping, it doesn't do any good - I am not against the anti corruption drive, all I am saying is that the rule of law should prevail.

Ibori will get his day in court but will you people be satisfied if justice does not match your prescribed direction?

Let me put it this way, EFCC need to prosecute a lot more people, at this rate we will still be trying cases from this era in 90 years time.

Are you satisfied with the performance of EFCC - (Alams, Balogun, Igbinedion, George) in 6 whole years? If you are it is you who should be ashamed.

Have you read about the allegations against the EFCC boss, why isn't ICPC investigating these?

What has happened to Halliburton or the Independent Power Probe - swept under the carpet as usual, without so much as a whimper from praise singers like you.

Next time you step to a debate come with cogent reasoning instead of your weepy emotional claptrap.
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by chidichris(m): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2010
Me Sef, we are tired of people like you weeping, it doesn't do any good - I am not against the anti corruption drive, all I am saying is that the rule of law should prevail.

Ibori will get his day in court but will you people be satisfied if justice does not match your prescribed direction?

Let me put it this way, EFCC need to prosecute a lot more people, at this rate we will still be trying cases from this era in 90 years time.

Are you satisfied with the performance of EFCC - (Alams, Balogun, Igbinedion, George) in 6 whole years? If you are it is you who should be ashamed.

Have you read about the allegations against the EFCC boss, why isn't ICPC investigating these?

What has happened to Halliburton or the Independent Power Probe - swept under the carpet as usual, without so much as a whimper from praise singers like you.

Next time you step to a debate come with cogent reasoning instead of your weepy emotional claptrap.

@SapeleGuy,
what u did above is called critical analyses designed to move a country forward with relevant references.
nigeria has over 140 million iboris and to catch one is taken the attention of even the president of our country then what happens to the rest of the iboris?
if we waste all these resources looking for one ibori it means we don't have plans to move forward.
like i said, if ibori decides to run away from nigeria today, he did not do that so quick because we all know how long it took ribadu and el rufai to run away after their office.
we shld be more worried over federal contracts that run into trillions, awarded by the obasanjo regime, paid for and not executed till date yet no one even a half ibori is standing trial. what a shame?
a country or a regime that claimed to be fighting corruption just wake up one morning and told the whole country that a siezed ship was missing and till today, that ship is still missing. we are talking about ship not okada. sometimes i feel very very asahamed seeing myself as a nigerian.
till today, tony annenih has refused to refund billions given to him for the reconstruction of ibadan-benin expressways and ribadu was there as the corruption czar.
i wish ibori's disappearance was a kind of preparation for the war ahead. let ibori get enough weapon and start this long over due war against the one man leadership of obasanjo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Sordid Affair With Dora Akunyili / Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day / Exposed!!! pic Of Oshiomole As A Tailor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.