Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI (7294 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Boy In Bayelsa Creeks After Yesterday's Polls / Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori / No Going Back On Bombing Of Niger Delta Creeks-nigerian Airforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by ud4u: 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2010
Niger for show, na todayee.

But if I may ask, what happens to the likes of OBJ, IBB, Atiku, Abdusalami Abubakar, Aninih, Odili, Tinubu, Orji Uzor Kalu, Ibgenedion, Saraki and numerous other? Selective justice!!!!!!!! Giant of Africa, I hail you!!!!!!!!!.
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by honeric01(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2010
@child

Is he the only one being chased? the issue here is that he's the only one running with no trace, show me any other one running without his whereabouts.
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by cpatra(f): 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2010
Na lie bro, He's on the run cuz he's the only one being chased like that. Tell me, who is chasing the sharks like Obj and Atiku?
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by honeric01(m): 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2010
OBJ, Atiku and co are the big fishes, they don't have to run, when it's time for them to be probed, they'd surely be probed, but for now, they are too big to be probed by the present government (bitter truth).
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by monkeyleg: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2010
@Me Sef,

Well said.

Chidichis wants us to do nothing because Ibori is not the only Thief. Go to your state and be as selfish as i choose to be in mine and we will clean up our country.

The Bastard is a Thief, and must be caught, and purnished.
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by stede(m): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2010
nawa ooooooooooooo , wonders shall never end
Re: JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI by osaxx: 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2010
this is the funniest country on the face of earth, is this corruption fight or political fight or personal fight, i wonder, everybody in the civil service is guilty of corruption in this country, from the president,vice,to all senators,house of rep,governors,deputy,appointees,nafdac,cbn,efcc,icpc,police,army,navy,air force,customs,emirs,obas,igwes even prison warders, govt lawyers,nnpc both death and alive, past and present leaders should all be in jail, not smalll IBORI WHO HAS DONE NOTHING COMPARED TO THE CRIME OF THE AFOREMENTIONED GROUPS, THIS COUNTRY WILL NEVER WORK IF WE DO NOT TELL OURSELVES THE TRUTH, WHAT IS OBJ,IBB,SHAGARI,ATIKU,ABDULSALAM AND OTHER ILLITERATE STILL MOVING AROUND AT EASE, PLS LEAVE IBORI ALONE, AM NOT IN SUPPORT OF IBORI, HE ACTUALLY STOLE SO MUCH, WHAT ABOUT THE REAL KING OF CORRUPTION, NAIJA I HAIL OOOOOO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Tribute To Gov. Yakowa By Dr Hakeem B Ahmed / EFCC Appeals Ruling Discharging Ikuforiji / Tony Nwulu Felicitates With Muslims Over Eid-l-kabir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.