Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? (2670 Views)

Poll: Vote for Lagos State Governor

Fashola: 29% (25 votes)
Obanikoro: 11% (10 votes)
Pedro: 22% (19 votes)
Agbaje: 30% (26 votes)
Gbajabiamila: 3% (3 votes)
Afikuyomi: 0% (0 votes)
Adiukwu-Bakare: 1% (1 vote)
Uche Ibukun Ohimai: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) / Official Nairaland Vote Poll - Presidential / My Oga At The Top: NSCDC Replaces Shem With Adesuyi As Lagos Commandant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by Mustay(m): 1:27am On Apr 09, 2007
've you watched madagascar?
D hippopotamus?
Koro's wife is fatter than hergrin
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by star01(m): 1:29am On Apr 09, 2007
none of all

i aint aquianted to him thou, but i like him
obanikoro

obaNIKORO 4 GOVERNOR
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by Mustay(m): 1:30am On Apr 09, 2007
You don't know what you like very well
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by star01(m): 1:32am On Apr 09, 2007
obanikoro

thats my G men

obanikoro,obanikoro,obanikoro, he even came to ATL 2 campaign, better vote for him 4 better dayz
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by Mustay(m): 3:26am On Apr 09, 2007
He came to A T L with juju to apply to y'all grin
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by star01(m): 3:30am On Apr 09, 2007
wateva, the dude is iight yo,
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by Mustay(m): 3:32am On Apr 09, 2007
Whatever d dude is right for fraudsters! Jimi agbaje
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by star01(m): 3:44am On Apr 09, 2007
now wat u tryin to imply, the man is alright n to my own opinion his right for the seat,, he been doing he bEst,HE'S generous,talented,ambuitious, wat else do u want in a successful governor, pave way for success in LAGOS

OBANIKORO OBANIKORO
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by Mustay(m): 3:55am On Apr 09, 2007
He's so Generous that he distributed milk sachets etc at ikeja last week?
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by star01(m): 4:51am On Apr 09, 2007
am pretty sure u had more than one, so why discriminate the guy, go ahead n give him the royalty his due FOR, damn yall lagosians
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by Mustay(m): 10:32am On Apr 09, 2007
Come, where do you reside?
You know not what you r saying. That's another way of bribing d electorate. . . Distributing indomie! Wake up
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by Demolaf: 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2007
Babatunde Raji Fashola ni jooo
That is to say Fashoooolable
Fashola lo le se
Eko o ni baje,
Ac = Victory in Lagos
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by kitaun(m): 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2007
Mustay:

've you watched madagascar?
D hippopotamus?
Koro's wife is fatter than hergrin

WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH GOVERNANCE? undecided

bigboi1999:

obanikoro

thats my G men

obanikoro,obanikoro,obanikoro, he even came to ATL 2 campaign, better vote for him 4 better dayz

so how many of you are coming in from Atlanta to vote for him or has voting by proxy been allowed for this election? undecided cool
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by star01(m): 4:01am On Apr 11, 2007
kitaun:

WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH GOVERNANCE? undecided

so how many of you are coming in from Atlanta to vote for him or has voting by proxy been allowed for this election? undecided cool
so u dont know foriegners can vote online?
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by kabby(m): 9:00am On Apr 12, 2007
jimi agbaje
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by emmydee(m): 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2007
Jimi Agbaje
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by dayokanu(m): 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2007
fashola
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by abiodunade(m): 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2007
fashola is d man.
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by femionasan(m): 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2007
Fashola
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by Mustay(m): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2007
InshaALLAH, Agbaje ti wolè
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2007
there's no one that knows Lagos like KORO, KORO, KORO, KORO there's no one that knows Lagos like KORO

no doubt his excellency
Senator Musiliu OBanikoro
Governor Elect Lagos state
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by Mamajama(m): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2007
why is the result on this page? isnt voting a private affair?
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by Mustay(m): 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2007
Of course, no one had better know Lagos like Koro cos if anyone does, Lagos ko kolomental
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2007
oga mustay i hear u,u think jimi agbaje will win?

u better stop dreaming, KORO is our next governor whether u all like it or not
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by Mustay(m): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2007
I shall laugh last at you. You o ni o!
Koro is outta it. It's between Agbaje, fashola and pedro
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by Mustay(m): 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2007
I shall laugh last at you. You o ni o!
Koro is outta it. It's between Agbaje, fashola and pedro
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by jesusfreak(f): 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2007
[center]i would vote for OHIMAI any day any time![tt][/tt][/center][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by Mustay(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2007
It's obvious. That gal is actually insulting us. She knows she can't win maybe she dey find appointment as commissioner
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2007
Personally Jimi Agbaje. And pple please for GOD sake anybody will do except for that thug called KORO.The guy and his cronnies both fed and state are naija version of Idia Amin, Charles Taylor and their baba is our pirated version of Mobutu
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by 9ja4eva: 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2007
AGBAJE IS THE ANGEL.VOTE WISELY
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by Mustay(m): 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2007
He's THINKING about you now and he expects you to be CAREFUL tomorrow so that Lagos'll work
Re: Vote (Poll): Who Will You Vote For As Lagos State Governor? by 9ja4eva: 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2007
Yes everyone willl.Enuf publications already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov’s Daughter Loses $56,000, Car To Robbers - As Police Kill 3 Suspected Robber / Atiku Exposed •his Wealth, Career In Customs And Family / Obafemi Awolowo And Chinua Achebe’s Tale Of Fantasy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.