Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,808 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" (19017 Views)

We Are Twin Brothers, We Married The Same Wife And There Is Nothing Like Jealous / Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man / Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by xynerise: 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Divay22:

Lol.. It goan be boring.. I give up

grin. Lets watch football together smiley
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by Divay22(f): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
xynerise:

grin. Lets watch football together smiley
Shebi you see.. My BBNAJIA you can't watch with me, when it's football, you're asking me to join you...

Final solution.. Let's go to church together, stay in church till the day is over (Ash Wednesday)
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by chuks34(m): 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
GindoX:

My guy, that thing - soul tie dey real. Talking from experience. Though not ma experience sha, na person experience. grin

lol, dey only see soultie when u sleep with any random girl/boy, what about when u sleep with a well to do successful person, shey de rich soultie go affect me? making me rich
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by xynerise: 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Divay22:

Shebi you see.. My BBNAJIA you can't watch with me, when it's football, you're asking me to join you...

Final solution.. Let's go to church together, stay in church till the day is over (Ash Wednesday)

Deal...grin
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by Twrecks(m): 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
Narldon:

Decency Restored!

I swear your head is on top of your shoulder
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by Barnext(m): 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
Is She A Virgin?
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by sen5050: 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
GOOD ONE, cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by macdominic22: 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
daiksworld:
Did that Bitch just called me a witch?
i highly doubt she is calling you specifically a witch,she just revealing what she does in her coven
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by macdominic22: 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
biggy26:

They are out but she ain't fornicating.
please ohhh,somebody should ask this guy how he knows she is not fornicating,see how dilated her pupils are in the picture.those are certainty signs of arousal
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by taurusdude0(m): 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
Narldon:

Problem Solved!

Your head dey there,preaching about seduction and fornication with those freshlings flashing grin ,who is fooling who.
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
Someone preaching with her bosoms out.
I'll pass.
we call it marketing
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
xynerise:
Not totally against what she said but we should stop making virgins look like saints....sin and evil go beyond having pre-marital sex.

That means I had a lot of demons during school days undecided
Re you talking to dem. Let dem be deceiving themselves with virginity. They think being a virgin means ur pure and holier than non virgins
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by biggy26: 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
macdominic22:

please ohhh,somebody should ask this guy how he knows she is not fornicating,see how dilated her pupils are in the picture.those are certainty signs of arousal
Dilated, Lol, this guy is a clown. I guess u must be a doctor or have worked in a morgue before....haha!
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by juchifroot: 2:00am On Feb 14, 2018
who virginity don 'epp. it's gone, it's gone. no sense in crying about it
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by arnold123: 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A female lawyer and social media influencer has shared her opinion on fornication and witchcraft which she said are alike. The young lady said this ahead of Valentine's day (February 14) . According to Chukwuba Chiluba, when one fornicates, he or she looses spiritual power because fornication is an act which provokes God to anger.

Below is what she shared on Facebook;

Fornication and witchcraft are twin sisters. In witches coven, fornication is a free for all activity. They deliberately engage in it to provoke God to anger. One way you can easily recognize a witch or wizard is their lose and seductive nature.

Another evil of fornication is the loss of power or vision. If you fornicate, you can easily loose spiritual power. If you are a fornicator, Satan will give you something else- an idol to take the place of God in your life. It is impossible for the one who is living in fornication to serve God.

Every fornicator is either into witchcraft, or is a victim of witchcraft. These heinous sins are combined, hence God cannot stand anyone who fornicates. According to 1 Samuel 15:23, there is a link between witchcraft and idolatry. Every witch, wizard or subscriber to the occult in any form is an idolater.

Ask that God’s judgement will come on unrepentant agents of darkness sent to seduce men and women of God all over the world.

In another pose made on Facebook, she wrote;

Why is it that Real virgins are shy to admit their status? I guess it's because society would "Virgin shame them "..
Tomorrow is valentine, you don't need to prove anything , you are good the way you are , don't be pressurised to do anything you are not ready for . If you still want to be a virgin

Then virgin you shall be , you are not harming anyone , be proud of yourself. You don't have to worry about pregnancy or STD ... Enjoy it

Virginity is the new cool

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/fornication-witchcraft-twin-sisters-lady-says-ahead-valentines-day-photos.html
the jezebel is talking, bleaching your skin and wearing mop on your head unko?
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by okwusdidi: 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
No need to worry about STDS or pregnancy.That's the message. He who has ears let him listen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deleted / How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) / Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.