Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,480 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day (26400 Views)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by blackjack21(m): 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
ladyF:

Lol.... Interested candidates can send their CVs. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by gbenyi: 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
ReinaFarine:
In summary, just show her you love her... If you need millions to do that, check the relationship again.. kiss kiss
I'm going to do 4,6,7 and 8 for bae.
LDR is a bitch during this season..
Exactly, a relationship should be based on mutual love. If she truly loves you, then she wouldn't mind.
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by gbenyi: 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
Culin:
So what if all these things are regular things done by Bae?
you can try something different.

1 Like

Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by gbenyi: 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
smalls001:

Wrong / incorrect perception.
Seriously? Or am I always dating the wrong women?
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by gbenyi: 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
DONADAMS:
bia OP,,,no 3 is not expensive abi?
What's expensive for you may be cheap for another. Lol
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by DONADAMS(m): 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
gbenyi:
What's expensive for you may be cheap for another. Lol
he was referring to "broke guys"
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by Twrecks(m): 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ladies, guys also like receiving gifts and gestures.
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by nsien1(m): 12:45am On Feb 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol... Sometimes quality time is all that is needed.

Can't wait to see Chelsea Raped by Barcelona cheesy
Don't be surprise to see Chelsea turning that game round.
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by shumuel(m): 1:39am On Feb 14, 2018
ireneony:
I'm val-less

shocked Your London guy left you ?
Anyways, no wonder you are here grin
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by gbenyi: 7:01am On Feb 14, 2018
Valentine’s day is always a good day but it is sometimes a good day with many problems. One of which is having a string of plans you may want to execute on a low budget. Try these 8 Inexpensive ways to give your partner a special Valentine treat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Marry My Senior Brother's Wife? / Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex / See What A Girl Posted Without Knowing Her Thing Was Showing (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.