Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? (21233 Views)

On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest / When Vaseline Crew Remember's 14 February Is Near / When Catholic Announced Feb. 14 As Ash Wednesday. (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:05am On Feb 14, 2018
grin

Valentine's day here is almost over & im busy doing nothing... grin
Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by Donchumexke(m): 4:17am On Feb 14, 2018
Relax 4nice beer parlour & watch D soccer
Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by WonderManly(m): 4:40am On Feb 14, 2018
robosky02:
14 Feb 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday or soccer where will you be?

This year’s Valentine’s Day coincides with two other events: a riveting match between Spanish giants Real Madrid and Paris Saint Germain in the UEFA Champions League and Ash Wednesday, the beginning of Lent for Catholic faithful.

Which one will people mark?

Will you mark the three events simultaneously?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWld6r97wJQ

http://www.nan.ng/entertainment/nantv-valentines-day-ash-wednesday-soccer/

Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by NairaExam690(m): 4:52am On Feb 14, 2018
Feb 15
Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by Jones4190(m): 5:27am On Feb 14, 2018
Hair of 150k for Valentine on a head that can't even pass common WAEC/JAMB of 6k...Tomorrow you will say the president doesn't have an economic plan...I see your economic plan Aunt......

I remain humble still.......
Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by ObinnaVal93(m): 6:03am On Feb 14, 2018
robosky02:
14 Feb 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday or soccer where will you be?

This year’s Valentine’s Day coincides with two other events: a riveting match between Spanish giants Real Madrid and Paris Saint Germain in the UEFA Champions League and Ash Wednesday, the beginning of Lent for Catholic faithful.

Which one will people mark?

Will you mark the three events simultaneously?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWld6r97wJQ

http://www.nan.ng/entertainment/nantv-valentines-day-ash-wednesday-soccer/

it z ma birthday...so church first...come bk..straight to viewing center...Madrid vs PSG ?? not for any tin in dz world after God and family
Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by Basiljoe: 6:11am On Feb 14, 2018
Shortyy:

Genesis in Owerri? What time is it?
7:00Pm.
Not the one in owerri but it should also be screened there too.
Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 14, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Valentine's day here is almost over & im busy doing nothing... grin
We are just about to start here!!
Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by makydebbie(f): 6:22am On Feb 14, 2018
My late uncle's wake keep.
Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:39am On Feb 14, 2018
Felixalex:
People wey de go collect ash, Na for morning Na....

1... In d morning u go collect ash for forhead before u go work...

2.. Close from work, 5-8:00pm take ur woman out, present her a lovely gift... Drop her off her off at home...

3..... 8:45 go watch ur match...

For married couples,
2.. Take her out, bring her back home drop her the gift, and tell her ure going to watch the match (her acceptance without complaints should be her own val gift to u grin)

When u watch match finish, come back... She'd be waiting for u in a sexy red lingerie... (Hope ure not a real Madrid fan sha, cus if u are...it myt not be that sexy to u grin cheesy grin)

Too much sense no go kiiii you...Kikikiki

1 Like

Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by parismoore: 6:43am On Feb 14, 2018
Mermaida:
it just gonna be another normal day for me, although I'm a catholic, na evening mass sure pass.
where's your location let's do a dinner for two...text me or call 08114410340
Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by parismoore: 6:46am On Feb 14, 2018
fatymore:
It is a working day. So I would be at work. Then go home and sleep
hope it wont be out of order if I ask to share some drink with you...call me pleases 08114410340
Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by mymilicent: 6:51am On Feb 14, 2018
Your ability to participate in all without compromising who u are is the hallmark of authentic existence
Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by Xmen149(m): 7:45am On Feb 14, 2018
Felixalex:

2.. Close from work, 5-8:00pm take ur woman out, present her a lovely gift... Drop her off her off at home...

For married couples,
2.. Take her out, bring her back home drop her the gift, and tell her ure going to watch the match (her acceptance without complaints should be her own val gift to u grin)

When u watch match finish, come back... She'd be waiting for u in a sexy red lingerie... (Hope ure not a real Madrid fan sha, cus if u are...it myt not be that sexy to u grin cheesy grin)

cheesy correctest guy you are

1 Like

Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by pocohantas(f): 7:53am On Feb 14, 2018
makydebbie:
My late uncle's wake keep.

Today?
RIP to him.
Accept my sympathy.
Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by fatymore(f): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2018
parismoore:
hope it wont be out of order if I ask to share some drink with you...call me pleases 08114410340
thanks I dont celebrate val...
Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by Holuwatoobii(m): 7:57am On Feb 14, 2018
Thank God say i kuku no get g.f and am miles away 4rm my folks, am gonna be celebrating valentine with my t.v set
Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by slyng(m): 8:05am On Feb 14, 2018
ifeanyibxt:
Football 'Election 2019' of course we are sending REAL MADRID 'BUHARI' back to Santiago Bernabé stadium 'daura'.

barca fan spotted. You can ony wish

1 Like

Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by Papadoh(m): 8:05am On Feb 14, 2018
Madrid - PSG toh sure pa.

Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 14, 2018
Omo am too dam busy. Na work things. Bae understand. Go out by 8am come back by 6pm
Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by sixtus3606(m): 8:08am On Feb 14, 2018
Felixalex:

For married couples,

mad boy! grin

1 Like

Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by Chydobe: 8:23am On Feb 14, 2018
"If you noticed, you cannot spell Valentine without the word "lent". Well, I didn't start it. It has been there all along".

History has it that February has been a month of romance, Valentine's day celebration is surrounded with the mystery of both the Roman tradition and Christianity. However, all the romantic gestures as celebrated  on the 14th day of February are all in the name of St. Valentine.

Who is St. Valentine? A priest of the Roman Catholic church who decided to break the rule of Emperor Claudius II (Emperor Claudius figured out that single men were better at war than men with wives and families. He therefore banned young men from getting married) and continued to perform marriages for young lovers in secret.

When the Emperor found out about his acts, he was martyred.

Another story has it that the first Valentine's day greeting was made by St. Valentine who fell in love with a young girl who seemed to be the daughter of his jailer. Before his death, she received a letter from Valentine which was...

Click on link below to read full article

http://www.newzified.com/valentines-day-2018-meaning-valentine%e2%94%82va-lent-ine-ash-wednesday/
Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by makydebbie(f): 8:27am On Feb 14, 2018
pocohantas:

Today?
RIP to him.
Accept my sympathy.
Yea today.

Thanks dear.
Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by Chydobe: 8:27am On Feb 14, 2018
"If you noticed, you cannot spell Valentine without the word "lent". Well, I didn't start it. It has been there all along".

History has it that February has been a month of romance, Valentine's day celebration is surrounded with the mystery of both the Roman tradition and Christianity. However, all the romantic gestures as celebrated on the 14th day of February are all in the name of St. Valentine.

Who is St. Valentine? A priest of the Roman Catholic church who decided to break the rule of Emperor Claudius II (Emperor Claudius figured out that single men were better at war than men with wives and families. He therefore banned young men from getting married) and continued to perform marriages for young lovers in secret.

When the Emperor found out about his acts, he was martyred.

Another story has it that the first Valentine's day greeting was made by St. Valentine who fell in love with a young girl who seemed to be the daughter of his jailer. Before his death, she received a letter from Valentine which was...

Click on link below to read full article

http://www.newzified.com/valentines-day-2018-meaning-valentine%e2%94%82va-lent-ine-ash-wednesday/
Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by Divinehenrich(m): 8:30am On Feb 14, 2018
Is that your country home?
ihitenansa:
ebe m no azu ahia mu... anatasi umu mmadu ego cool
Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by GOFRONT(m): 10:14am On Feb 14, 2018
Na me and my girlfrnd all d way
Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by eunisam: 10:54am On Feb 14, 2018
splmosixx:
First to comment after 2years on nairaland...

I dedicate this success to my family and Co nairalanders

first or last to comment?

wake up you are morning dreaming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by asaoko: 10:55am On Feb 14, 2018
congrats to all my subscriber , let keep winning . 310 odds available for today fixed correct matches , call now to be a winner .
Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:02am On Feb 14, 2018
BdorianGray:

Which parish? .... But well, do u mean u gat no Val plans at all... wink
no val plans at all...just Ash Wednesday service shikena!
Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by robosky02(m): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2018
valantine day the hear belong to you (call)

the other side has gone grin

Re: 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
lols don't worry about me.........I know about division of labour���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). / The Massive Curves On This Slay Queen Has Caused Commotion Online [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.