Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Lady Reveals What She Will Do For Her Husband In Their Marriage. See Her Plans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reveals What She Will Do For Her Husband In Their Marriage. See Her Plans (1116 Views)

Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled / Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) / Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals What She Will Do For Her Husband In Their Marriage. See Her Plans by CastedDude: 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
A lady has taken to twitter to reveal what she will do for her husband in their marriage in order to have a happy home. According to the beautiful lady, she will cook for her husband, make his bed, clean his feet and remove bones from his meat.

She also added that she will do his laundry as she took a swipe at those that think doing all these things makes her less of a woman.

After revealing her plans online, twitter users reacted - with some telling her that after doing all these things the man might still cheat on her while others hailed the lady for her strong and determined mindset.

According to her, doing house chores is not slavery.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/lady-reveals-will-husband-marriage-see-plans.html

Re: Lady Reveals What She Will Do For Her Husband In Their Marriage. See Her Plans by CastedDude: 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Lady Reveals What She Will Do For Her Husband In Their Marriage. See Her Plans by madridguy(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
Frustration don set grin grin " Just Kidding "

I hope our government dey see what they have turned our ladies to, the only solution to this husband scarcity is employment. Provide employment for guys and you see our ladies off market. Abi how person with zero balance both home and abroad " bank " won take marry.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What She Will Do For Her Husband In Their Marriage. See Her Plans by madridguy(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
Madam leave bone for guys, if snake can swallow 38 million why can't we break bone with our teeth shocked
Re: Lady Reveals What She Will Do For Her Husband In Their Marriage. See Her Plans by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
Wow @ remove bones from his meat.

Feminists will be looking for men to wash their undies

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What She Will Do For Her Husband In Their Marriage. See Her Plans by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
Remove bone from his meat? Men love to chew bone.
Re: Lady Reveals What She Will Do For Her Husband In Their Marriage. See Her Plans by dingbang(m): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
Clean his feet..

Re: Lady Reveals What She Will Do For Her Husband In Their Marriage. See Her Plans by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
chai!!!....see wife material! 1.5milion yards cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What She Will Do For Her Husband In Their Marriage. See Her Plans by IsYou: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
Naso. This one nah twitter caring and obedience,shakara don end because 30 is by the corner,marry her and see what will happen,she might even tell her husband to hold her breast while their baby suck.
Re: Lady Reveals What She Will Do For Her Husband In Their Marriage. See Her Plans by XhosaNostra(f): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lol @ removing bones from his meat. In other words she wants to baby him & render him useless without her. It's just another way to gain control imo if you can't let a guy be independent. What's next? Chew his food & mouth feed him like Tweety the bird?

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What She Will Do For Her Husband In Their Marriage. See Her Plans by femolacqua(m): 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
I reserve my comment.
Re: Lady Reveals What She Will Do For Her Husband In Their Marriage. See Her Plans by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
I don't know how we got here.
These things should come naturally in a loving union na.

When a good woman is with a man who loves/respects her and is firm without being condescending, she finds herself trying to make him happy. His happiness is her happiness. The union becomes a partnership, not competition. No unnecessary rules, just two people working together to make life easier for themselves.

House chore isn't slavery. The way some men place themselves on some throne, then bark and spell out orders, coupled with the ensuing rebellion of some female folks, is what brings about this kinda posts.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What She Will Do For Her Husband In Their Marriage. See Her Plans by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
Jupxter:
Wow @ remove bones from his meat.

Feminists will be looking for men to wash their undies

Haba oga Jupxter! Such women are only being LOGICAL now. No bi feminism at all at all o! My perspective be say men wey agree to wash women toto with their mouth and tongue a.k.a puccy licking. Why him go vex if the same woman give am her undies to wash no bi with him mouth o, but hand. If its not such a case na him he get mouth to dey shout FEMINIST. If not him dey craze.
Re: Lady Reveals What She Will Do For Her Husband In Their Marriage. See Her Plans by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Haba oga Jupxter! Such women are only being LOGICAL now. No bi feminism at all at all o! My perspective be say men wey agree to wash women toto with their mouth and tongue a.k.a puccy licking. Why him go vex if the same woman give am her undies to wash no bi with him mouth o, but hand.

Thank goodness you quoted me, oya check my profile, and comment on the latest thread i created there abeg, i need your insight.

Men wey dey wash pants for women don dey die small small dey go
Re: Lady Reveals What She Will Do For Her Husband In Their Marriage. See Her Plans by tolugar: 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
i love the "remove bone from meat" part.

those bones can be so annoying.

but why don't cook with boneless meat
Re: Lady Reveals What She Will Do For Her Husband In Their Marriage. See Her Plans by sweetetlove(f): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
Indirect advertisement.. cool
Re: Lady Reveals What She Will Do For Her Husband In Their Marriage. See Her Plans by bobokeshington: 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
attention seeking olosho

(1) (Reply)

_ / Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter / Whats The Most Craziest Thing You've Done This Year??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.