Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,611 members, 7,958,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home (37112 Views)

President Buhari Hosts Senators At His Daura Residence / Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p / Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by Fadelex(m): 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ambode of Lagos, Aregbesola of Osun, Akeredolu of Ondo and Amosun of Ogun all absent.... that doesn't look like a coincident

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by neveryou: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
sad
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
Omeokachie:
Where is Governor Ortom?

Man has left the nest of killers.

Even Ambode seems to be absent. Maybe he's not into APC photography

1 Like

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by IMASTEX: 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
bionixs:
for what?
You shouldn't have given him attention. It is obvious he is still a kid from his username, fully dependent on his parents. Hunger never beat am.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
tuniski:
Losers! Photo party and president with hardship and poverty as dividend to the masses.

See painment! Why are you this frustrated.
Chai! Llamadi Cownu! Come and take your Boy!!
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by olasco18(m): 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
nigeria don tire me.........people ar dying everyday nd our polithiefcians ar busy preparing fr d upcoming election......any way buhari all d way 2019..til he take us to d promise land

1 Like

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by YaxxVille(m): 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
This is the only thing they know how to do. laughin at us and taking pictures.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by AnanseK(m): 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
RonJeremy:
Don’t you just wish there was an earthquake in Aso Rock today........

Aso Rock is at least 500km away. So they are safe even if the earthquake measure 20on Ricters scale.
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by Smarkie: 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
nigeria problem in one pic

1 Like

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
Omeokachie:
Where is Governor Ortom?

Man has left the nest of killers.
Ortom is a disciplinarian. I hope other governors would take a cue. If I were Ortom, I'd just decamp immediately and I strongly believe he's on a path to dumping the APC already and his fellow governors already know this, including buhari, especially by shunning his invitation to Nasarawa on a state visit. Scores were killed by fulanis in Benue. Instead of buhari visiting Benue, he went to Nasarawa, the neighbouring state. That's sheer betrayal, as if the killings were pre-meditated . Ortom was betrayed by his party and that's the truth.Nigerians are more disappointed the way the federal government responded to the benue killings than the Governor himself.

4 Likes

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by emi12(f): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
I hope Ortom is not there shining teeth

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by dheilaw1(m): 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
mikejj:
grin on white!apc confraternity in za brotherhood.na xo una go leave in mass 2019
let me see how you can chase him back to Daura with statistic below

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by concacid: 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
That's my Governors. Nice 1 guys.
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by rockyh(m): 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mexzy4sho:
Okorocha is the only one that will put rope round his neck like goat
u think say no ordinary rope be that

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by Armstrong34(m): 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
okorocha the chameleon.... he's always the first to rush into such.....he's always fast to associate himself with people that matters

1 Like

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by musty1147(m): 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lol..... Politicians sha... Ghud 4 dem....
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by modik(m): 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
ABB
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by DavIkenna(m): 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
Hmm.. okorocha always sitting close to the president

1 Like

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by yak(m): 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
No Ambode, no Amosun n Ofcos I don't expect to c Ortom
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by pejuakinab: 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Is a valedictory picture

More of send forth for boss

1 Like

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by kollinpowel(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
neonly:
I no see Lagos state gov
when you see the jobless ones you will know.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by AnanseK(m): 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
Since democracy is a game of numbers, we can permanently zone The Presidency to the North, VP to the west and Deputy Senate President to the East.
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by AbdusSalam96(m): 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
post=65123968:
APC Governors in a group photo with President Buhari at his Daura home.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/apc-governors-in-group-photo-with.html

These man just need to resign or else he would face his lifetime embarrassment come 2019.....
You are here smiling while massive killing is going on on Zamfara

4 Likes

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by neonly: 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
kollinpowel:
when you see the jobless ones you will know.
Abi

1 Like

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by reuben79: 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
i trust amobe he can never join fulani group

1 Like

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by effiong2017: 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mexzy4sho:
Okorocha is the only one that will put rope round his neck like goat
fear that rope ooo

1 Like

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by babatee1985(m): 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
Why are we not seeing cows at the background na

1 Like

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by jaxxy(m): 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
Apc is a confused party and Buhari failed to take responsibility for the party's continued success and internal crisis after he won the presidency. The party nearly fell apart, No national Convention. Its only wen election are due he comes again to unify the party for his own personal goal. His leadership skills are in doubt like I thought b4 i even voted for him in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by tuniski: 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
divicoded:

See painment! Why are you this frustrated.
Chai! Llamadi Cownu! Come and take your Boy!!
Who is this?

1 Like

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by KiziitoKennel(m): 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
jaxxy:
Apc is a confused party and Buhari failed to take responsibility for the party's continued success and internal crisis after he won the presidency. The party nearly fell apart, No national Convention. Its only wen election are due he comes again to unify the party for his own personal goal. His leadership skills are in doubt like I thought b4 i even voted for him in 2015.

You even voted for him.. You are one of the causes of our problems, I hope you don't repeat such come 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP / New Cabinet List: Fashola, Hameed, Adamu Jostle For Buhari’s Cos Office / Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.