Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home (36935 Views)

President Buhari Hosts Senators At His Daura Residence / Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p / Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by Colonelo(m): 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
grin cheesy
Mexzy4sho:
Okorocha is the only one that will put rope round his neck like goat
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by dheilaw1(m): 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
castino:
wetin con concern mi ...make I drink ma garri jejely till 2019. b4 I go send 1 person go hin village ..I no mention name o
5 percenters
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by Nedfed(m): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
God dis are the big mistakes we made in the year 2015 all in the name of CHANGE.
But what we see is BOUNDAGE.
We pray will don't want to see all dis faces again in power come 2019 . If you support kindly say Amen by clicking likes

1 Like

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by jaxxy(m): 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
KiziitoKennel:

You even voted for him.. You are one of the causes of our problems, I hope you don't repeat such come 2019

My bro Goodluck had exhausted our patience. Diezani's corruption and arrogance was unbecoming. We needed to seek another option desperately. We Didn't have much of a choice Bt to be honest buhari started well only for the 1st year or so and then his cabal took over like vultures and ruined every hope of true change.

For 2019 it all comes to who is running against buhari. Seems no party out there besides pdp is thinking of a solution and that is worrisome
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by able20(m): 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
neonly:
I no see Lagos state gov
Ambode no like dirty things

1 Like

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
am still think what has happen to investigative journalism in this country..alot needs to be done secretlyand investigated....that's what news are meant to be...this pictures tells us something.....this is not how I expect my president to smile, sit n be seen forcing a smile like trying to imitate someone....the outcry about jubril of Sudan and our president is getting louder....NUJ this is ur chance to investigate n dig deep....if he is the one, then what happen to is slow n i dnt care attitude in the country today...if the truth is told, hmmm..alit will happen in this country...

1 Like

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by Born2Breed(f): 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
OBASEKI IS NOT THERE.
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by blackfase(m): 11:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
Iseoluwani:

Oyo state and Lagos state governor no dey there

They actually went to his house Duara, to prepare the room for his arrival 2019

Ajimobi is ther, right behind d clueless one.
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by RexTramadol1: 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
Misplaced priority
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by santricedupas(m): 12:21am On Feb 17, 2018
where is aregbel rascal, quilox Ambo and errand boy yahya bellite. okoro awusa go use this picture mold statue for mbano.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by seguno2: 1:22am On Feb 17, 2018
Mexzy4sho:
Okorocha is the only one that will put rope round his neck like goat

.......or like a cow to show loyalty to his COWmander-in-Thief.
No wonder he is called Okoroawusa. undecided
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by melvinjames: 1:24am On Feb 17, 2018
Disgusting government.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by koolg: 3:52am On Feb 17, 2018
Ambode isn't there. No time for sycophancy
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by Annie939(f): 4:01am On Feb 17, 2018
apc thugs
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by bayocanny: 4:28am On Feb 17, 2018
Pharaoh001:
Another fowl play undecided
Foul**
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by Konze70: 5:16am On Feb 17, 2018
Evil faces
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by emmasege: 6:47am On Feb 17, 2018
jaxxy:

My bro Goodluck had exhausted our patience. Diezani's corruption and arrogance was unbecoming. We needed to seek another option desperately. We Didn't have much of a choice Bt to be honest buhari started well only for the 1st year or so and then his cabal took over like vultures and ruined every hope of true change.

For 2019 it all comes to who is running against buhari. Seems no party out there besides pdp is thinking of a solution and that is worrisome
He started well by not appointing ministers for 6 months and running our economy aground?

I pray you don't repeat the 2015 mistake.
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by PastorAji(m): 6:52am On Feb 17, 2018
tesppidd:
I see only 21.

Where are the remaining 3?

where Ambode, Aregbe-Rascalo and Randy Ortom
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by PastorAji(m): 6:53am On Feb 17, 2018
Born2Breed:
OBASEKI IS NOT THERE.
thanks jawe
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by kaystick86(m): 6:58am On Feb 17, 2018
Jobless politicians, 2019, all of unna go cry like chidinma
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by Mechejy: 7:00am On Feb 17, 2018
post=65123968:
APC Governors in a group photo with President Buhari at his Daura home.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/apc-governors-in-group-photo-with.html
Are all APC governors Muslims? why dressing this way
well this is a mini send off party ahead to his village daura come 2019.fare well jubril buhari mohammed in advance.Queen comy ugwum ike oha abi na lie
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by jayson87: 7:03am On Feb 17, 2018
OboOlora:
Ambode nor de, e don go Quilox cheesy
Thats a worthy and working governor, not those bunch of fooools parading themselves as key men in Nigeria
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by adesamix(m): 7:17am On Feb 17, 2018
white in the body, but black in heart.
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by Virus777: 7:20am On Feb 17, 2018
More like; Buhari with hausa governors.
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by neonly: 8:13am On Feb 17, 2018
able20:

Ambode no like dirty things
U are right

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 17, 2018
You can never see ambode in this kind of gathering. Its only gov that are not working that you see doing eye service.especially rochas
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by bakila: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2018
tesppidd:
I see only 21.

Where are the remaining 3?
36-21= equals majority.
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by bakila: 9:01am On Feb 17, 2018
Mechejy:
Are all APC governors Muslims? why dressing this way
well this is a mini send off party ahead to his village daura come 2019.fare well jubril buhari mohammed in advance.Queen comy ugwum ike oha abi na lie
Where is the person that named Bubu Jubril, is he now deaf and dumb?
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by bakila: 9:06am On Feb 17, 2018
Nedfed:
God dis are the big mistakes we made in the year 2015 all in the name of CHANGE.
But what we see is BOUNDAGE.
We pray will don't want to see all dis faces again in power come 2019 . If you support kindly say Amen by clicking likes
Pray for your grammer, otherwise, "will do want" will mess you up.
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by Nedfed(m): 9:39am On Feb 17, 2018
bakila:

Pray for your grammer, otherwise, "will do want" will mess you up.
All I can see here is a toatal failureeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Since 2012 just a thread.
Thousands are useless commentssssss.
See ur life u dis bastards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo / Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) / Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.