Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:42 PM

APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home (37109 Views)

President Buhari Hosts Senators At His Daura Residence / Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p / Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by DKrown: 9:56am On Feb 17, 2018
grin grin OP said 'his Daura home'. and i dey c ppl inside bush... abi na d bush be Daura home?
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by DKrown: 9:59am On Feb 17, 2018
Na Daura home b d bush wey i dey see so
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by daniwise(m): 10:12am On Feb 17, 2018
OboOlora:
Ambode nor de, e don go Quilox cheesy

Lol.but wait.is dat ur pix @ dp.hmmm
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by Babacool100(m): 10:13am On Feb 17, 2018
U mean all this Governors left their state to Daura? It a pity. NIGERIA PLEASE WAKE UP.
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by biggiedol: 10:28am On Feb 17, 2018
Even Gov. Ambode or is he not APC governor again?

Omeokachie:
Where is Governor Ortom?

Man has left the nest of killers.
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by wasyou: 10:31am On Feb 17, 2018
Governor of abuja. Crisis with Central region.. between Fulani and the people..

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by NoBetterNigeria: 10:35am On Feb 17, 2018
No Amosun No Ambode
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by Colonelo(m): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2018
grin
OboOlora:
Ambode nor de, e don go Quilox cheesy
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by SaiPapa: 11:04am On Feb 17, 2018
Fresh men. The lieutenants doing God's work in Nigeria. My elders I hail. We will take Nigeria by storm. Dakuku will be joining u guys next year.
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by wasyou: 11:10am On Feb 17, 2018
They should have used the katsina government house..

You need to build a president guest house in katsina town for my Buhari.. not in his home town. If he want to receive visitor
Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by wasyou: 11:21am On Feb 17, 2018
The governor of Ondo north state( part of edo) and also the governor of Ondo state
We have reduced the map of edo state. To aviod war

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN6Ok-l2390

Re: APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home by bakila: 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nedfed:

All I can see here is a toatal failureeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Since 2012 just a thread.
Thousands are useless commentssssss.
See ur life u dis bastards
Meanwhile, did you modify your comment to remove the failure to communicate? A little humility will bring you success, please do the needful and stop hisssing like the snake that robbed JAMB of N34m.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Apologises For Leaving PDP / I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida / Buhari Sets Out For Security Meeting At Presidential Wing, Abuja Airport- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.