Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times (39788 Views)

4 ways To Guarantee Your Husband Won’t Cheat On You? / Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by ehinmowo: 7:55am On Feb 17, 2018
Did anybody observed that the guy wrote " I want cheat no more"? Abi na my eyes
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by itiswellandwell: 7:55am On Feb 17, 2018
Na mumu the guy be
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by openmine(m): 7:55am On Feb 17, 2018
...and how is that going to stop him from cheating on U next time
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by mu2sa2: 7:56am On Feb 17, 2018
Because she owns him, abi.
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by Pretty2265(f): 8:02am On Feb 17, 2018
F
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by guji12(m): 8:04am On Feb 17, 2018
RRWraith:
And she had to fvcking post the shii online

Attention seeking slut

And to that sissy bf..she could cheat on ur ass the next day, what's the assurance she would apologize not to talk of writing that shii for u....
Dual idiots
I don't see it as attention o
See it as forgiveness. dats if d guy don't get caught again
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by EmeeyLanr(m): 8:06am On Feb 17, 2018
pls help me download this song by emeey lanr a 16 year old rapper with his single titled battlefield pls visit https://www.lautatafo.com/emmy-lanr-battlefield/ to download
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:06am On Feb 17, 2018
my type of jeans
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:08am On Feb 17, 2018
Asowari:
and wat if she cheats

Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by danchuzzy(m): 8:08am On Feb 17, 2018
Cheat Sheets angry
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by oglalasioux(m): 8:16am On Feb 17, 2018
That won't stop the lady from sleeping with the guy's best friend in revenge; the ultimate revenge weapon of every woman on earth.
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 17, 2018
Dont have time for this shitt, cheat on me, I dump your sorry ass.
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by 8stargeneral: 8:20am On Feb 17, 2018
...but is dat grantee
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:21am On Feb 17, 2018
I will not say the boy love this girl by mere writing it, even if you write 1000 times, wetin go happen go still happen...the main point here is that the girl calls the show in the relationship....pays the bill, houserent, gas bills, etc
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by Biggers82(m): 8:23am On Feb 17, 2018
it can only work in America bit not in this Sithole country
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by sisisioge: 8:32am On Feb 17, 2018
Na oyinbo them grin grin grin
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by Cloud007: 8:43am On Feb 17, 2018
She did that cos she was not caught yet undecided
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by bakila: 8:47am On Feb 17, 2018
sydneyobioha:
The girl fine no small
Why are you displaying hate images??
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by Keywordconcept(m): 8:58am On Feb 17, 2018
Just to trend sad
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by Psoul(m): 8:58am On Feb 17, 2018
planetx13:
Girls...... the dumbest creatures on earth. Someone cheats on you and then writes 'i won't cheat again ' on a piece of paper' and you come out bragging about it......what on earth is that supposed to mean, prove or achieve . Whoever said girls have 'fish brain ' should write an apology letter to the fishes ( cos fishes have more brains.)
IMO, she has no where to go ( its not as easy as they make it seem) ....and they both look like junkies...
Ciao

Girls are not dumb....They were just created like dat to make life easier for men. If not tell me how a guy will come to a woman wt these lines of words and she will fall to it;
1. "Without you babe my dreams won't come true" The woman will fall to this not thinking weda her own dream will come true if she stays wt the man.
2. "You are the source of my happiness". She won't even think and she will beliv it.

Hw come u will tell a girl, "Babe pls I just want to rub it on top of it, I will not put it inside" and she will beliv this until she sees the thing going deep inside.
They are not dumb if not one day they will get smart. They were just created that way for men to enjoy. If not, why is it that several men will use the same trick on a particular girl and she will still for for all of them.
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by queenitee(f): 8:58am On Feb 17, 2018
planetx13:
Girls...... the dumbest creatures on earth. Someone cheats on you and then writes 'i won't cheat again ' on a piece of paper' and you come out bragging about it......what on earth is that supposed to mean, prove or achieve . Whoever said girls have 'fish brain ' should write an apology letter to the fishes ( cos fishes have more brains.)
IMO, she has no where to go ( its not as easy as they make it seem) ....and they both look like junkies...
Ciao
Excuse me mister, respect yourself. Not all girls are dumb. So you want to tell me there are no dumb guys outside also? It applies to both sex, some guys are also dumb. Not all girls are dumb and mind you, you will get married to a lady and you will have a female child.
So please, please, think before you type anything. Kilode? Why don't you ever see something good in a girl. Even you who typed this, What's the assurance that you ain't dumb when it comes to some things? Also, the truth is everyone is dumb when it comes to some things or someone.
This isn't a guarantee that the guy won't cheat again and it isn't a guarantee that he would still cheat.
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by BluntBoy(m): 9:09am On Feb 17, 2018
No woman can humiliate this way. The only thing that would make me do it is if I am a playboy and she is good in bed and I don't want to lose her just yet.
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 17, 2018
If you have to do this, then it’s better to just leave.
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by press005: 9:34am On Feb 17, 2018
PharmaGirl:
I'm seeing

'I want cheat no more'

u r a pharmacist?
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by Nobodys(f): 9:34am On Feb 17, 2018
planetx13:
Ciao
........Girls ......the dumbest creatures on earth.......sorry buh ur mum was once a girl,so at a time, she was one of the dumbest creatures ..................... and she had fish brain??.... am just asking though.....

advice : it's high time u guys think before typing......
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by PharmaGirl(f): 9:39am On Feb 17, 2018
press005:

u r a pharmacist?
No
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by SUNDICOS(m): 9:40am On Feb 17, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by CallMeGrace(f): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2018
planetx13:
Ciao
bros,remember sey your mama was once a girl and you have sister, if not so, your gf, in fact your daughter. thank you.
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by DammyGbade(m): 9:48am On Feb 17, 2018
Mumu guy
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by press005: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2018
PharmaGirl:

No

d moniker though.......sounds medical

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance / Do I Go Ahead With My Plans for Her? / Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.