Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times (39805 Views)

4 ways To Guarantee Your Husband Won’t Cheat On You? / Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by Fatherofdragons: 9:54am On Feb 17, 2018
planetx13:
Girls...... the dumbest creatures on earth. Someone cheats on you and then writes 'i won't cheat again ' on a piece of paper' and you come out bragging about it......what on earth is that supposed to mean, prove or achieve . Whoever said girls have 'fish brain ' should write an apology letter to the fishes ( cos fishes have more brains.)
IMO, she has no where to go ( its not as easy as they make it seem) ....and they both look like junkies...
Ciao
I am sure when u write such things ur mother and every other female relative is included. NTI KPATAKA.aka ODE.
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by mustafa006: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2018
mumu girl, so she thinks the guy will write 224 sentence and that's the end of cheating
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by XhosaNostra(f): 10:02am On Feb 17, 2018
Lol. Maybe he's scared of her.
Some ladies will stomp you the Bleep out tongue
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by Opentokwowledge: 11:30am On Feb 17, 2018
What stuff is that pvssy made of for the man to agree to be one?
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by Codes151(m): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2018
Kobicove:
Try that here in Nigeria and you will learn there are at least 5 other girls waiting to replace you undecided
never as easy as we think! On the aspect of sex, yes...
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by MissJoy29(f): 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
Kobicove:
Try that here in Nigeria and you will learn there are at least 5 other girls waiting to replace you undecided
Is it that easy?
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by otopxy: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
so even the oyinbos nor sabi english? what's "I won't cheat no more"? It should be "I will cheat no more" or " I won't cheat anymore"
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by Keldceo10(m): 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
D guy get time
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by poyet(m): 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
Will this stop him from replicating the offence?
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by loteliz(f): 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
Some girls are foolish and naive. How's that going to stop him from cheating?
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
Chai! cheesycheesy.. This babe harshcheesy. Dimple129 will u do such to ur boyfriend if he cheats?
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by tk4rd: 7:55am On Feb 20, 2018
PharmaGirl:
I'm seeing
'I want cheat no more'
You're Right
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by PharmaGirl(f): 10:38am On Feb 20, 2018
Kekx:

Obviously a Futo student.

Which dept, if you don't mind kiss
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by PharmaGirl(f): 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
Kekx:

Wow! cool.
Name?
lol serious?

My name ke?
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by PharmaGirl(f): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
[url][/url]
Kekx:

Lol.

Yea, ur name cheesy

Tell me.
Pharmagirl
grin
[img]ddkCCT[/img]

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/IMG_20181202_165350[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Never Get Married! / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance / Help, I Release On Time When Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.