Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,712 members, 7,955,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) (28158 Views)

Men Turn Church Program Into Nightclub; See What They Were Doing On Stage / Working Men Turn Me On! / 'blame Some Mothers, Not Fathers, For The Way Some Men Turn Out' - Alibaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by Skyfornia(m): 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
Must a man spend money on a girl?? African girls with the mentality of receive receive receive. A guy hustled for his money by himself, so he has a right to spend it on whatever he want. Your parents turned you into monster by not providing for you...and as an adult, you have turned yourself into gorrila by not providing for yourself. Quit blaming men!

3 Likes

Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by Lumig: 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
ELVISHOT:
Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!!

For all the young girls that watch my vlogs, ( i did not see this coming when i started vlogging......) I'm just realising that a lot of young girls are interested in all i say and all i do..... Please girls take it EASY AND BE CAREFUL..... Enjoy ur youth now..... GROWING UP IS A TRAP FOR PAYING BILLS!!! HOUSE, WATER, GAS, ELECTRICITY, RENT & MEDICAL BILLS!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtFa1c-ldog
The truth is that most ladies have an element of being dishonest in them already but they just need a little push or a reason to misbehave
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by ceononi: 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
desreek9:
Quite an interesting clip, most ladies dont start up being cheats, gold diggers et all, one of their past bitter relationship must have triggered them to become more or less monsters but then it doesnt justify what you are today.

DO NOT LET YOUR PAST DEFINE YOUR PRESENT AND FUTURE OUTCOME
So who turned the men to monsters, it goes both ways joor. We all have our experiences.

1 Like

Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by sexdoll: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
CodedTobx:
I can never waste my data watching shithole

Stop lying.

You don't even have enough data. grin
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by stevecantrell: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
Thank the gods... im about to run out of data or i would have wasted it on the video..
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
greiboy:
grin
If men turned you into monsters, who then turned men into Monster maker or creator?

The cycle will continue if we continue to make excuses for our actions
U spoke my mind bro.
People keep making excuses 4 dia errors and whatever rubbish they do.
If we met it like this, we for no reach here o.

1 Like

Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
iLegendd:
I didn't watch. If she said something profound, then good.

Click to open: Men only:
were u not d person dat spoke about "tap me" abt 2 to 3yrs ago or am mistaken? Are u still working on dat project or u ditched it?
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by groomed: 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
desreek9:
Quite an interesting clip, most ladies dont start up being cheats, gold diggers et all, one of their past bitter relationship must have triggered them to become more or less monsters but then it doesnt justify what you are today.

same goes for men... i was turned into a freaking monster due to earlier experience with first two girls I dated with the 2nd one being the major positive catalyst... which reset my brain. I used to be all about one man, one woman... but after that experience, I fork girls as they come my way and I learned to play games too.

1 Like

Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
I feel dumber for having listened to this incoherent gibberish.
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by CodedTobx(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
Yes ooh as if you know. Smile

sexdoll:

Stop lying.

You don't even have enough data. grin
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by sexdoll: 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
CodedTobx:
Yes ooh as if you know. Smile

Before nko?

Some people don't have money to eat mama put with meat.

If you ask them, they say they are observing ash Wednesday.

Mind you, they are not Catholics o! grin

1 Like

Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by iLegendd(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
Grayjoy:
were u not d person dat spoke about "tap me" abt 2 to 3yrs ago or am mistaken? Are u still working on dat project or u ditched it?
Wow! You never forget. I like that. Not ditched but moved down on the priority list. Too many projects at hand. It will get to its turn in the future. Sometimes life don't go as planned too many obstacles.
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by CodedTobx(m): 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
sexdoll:

Before nko?

Some people don't have money eat mama put with meat.

If you ask them, they say they are observing ash Wednesday.

Mind you, they are not Catholics o! grin

Your signature nah wa ooh
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by seunoni34(m): 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
Any relationship vlog anchored by a woman is always full of bias unreasonable and irrational judgement.

Nobody can turn you into a monster except yourself. People will always hurt you & cheat you in life. Whether you turn into a monster or remain the good person that you are is solely your personal decision. And remember there are consequences for every action you take in life.

So goodluck being a "monster".
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by sexdoll: 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
CodedTobx:

Your signature nah wa ooh

Talk true.

It's not my signature because there's nothing there!

It's my picture.

That áss wan kii you! wink
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by femi4: 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
desreek9:

Ladies know how to play the victim's card very well
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by Josephjnr(m): 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shikena:

She was discussing how her past boyfriends motivated her to become a great entrepreneur and employer of labour. She mentioned how she looked around her environment and discovered various needs and she was able to provide profitable solutions for those needs. I am very impressed with her and how she is contributing something meaningful to life despite all the obstacles and challenges in the Nigerian environment grin .

Wow! That's great. She is worth emulating.
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by john6006: 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
adam na gentle man until madam eva come change like buhari for garden of erden..so who turn who to monster.. grin
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
iLegendd:
Wow! You never forget. I like that. Not ditched but moved down on the priority list. Too many projects at hand. It will get to its turn in the future. Sometimes life don't go as planned too many obstacles.
I couldn't forget, we talked about it then I told u I was looking forward to it. I have been looking out for your moniker for sometime now. Hope it's nt too "down" on ur priority list?
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by Doctorfitz: 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
desreek9:

Excuses for wrong doing. So because I was robbed I should become a thief

1 Like

Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by hollywater: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
ELVISHOT:
Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!!

For all the young girls that watch my vlogs, ( i did not see this coming when i started vlogging......) I'm just realising that a lot of young girls are interested in all i say and all i do..... Please girls take it EASY AND BE CAREFUL..... Enjoy ur youth now..... GROWING UP IS A TRAP FOR PAYING BILLS!!! HOUSE, WATER, GAS, ELECTRICITY, RENT & MEDICAL BILLS!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtFa1c-ldog
All i know is that ,know guy will let a good woman go out of his life. So check yourself.

1 Like

Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by CodedTobx(m): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
sexdoll:

Talk true.

It's not my signature because there's nothing there!

It's my picture.

That áss wan kii you! wink

Sexdoll ass? Me like real ass not a vaccine crew
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
No man, I repeat no man can turn me to a monster, no matter the amount of heartbreaks, lying, sneaking and cheating on me, I will still be a good Lady. That's me.

Ladies, don't let your past define your present and future outcome. No one is in charge of you except you so trend with care and don't let anyone change you for worse.

This is for ladies who want to compromise or are at the verge of compromising cos of men.

That it didn't end well with MrA, doesn't mean it won't end well with Mr B. Better days ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by Xtargold(f): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
hollywater:
All i know is that know guy will let a good woman go out of his life. So check yourself.

Not entirely true Sir,most guys take good women for granted.
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by kenychordz: 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
All I hear is BS a typical lady trying to make guys look bad there a lot of bad people out there both guys n girls, so ladies stop playing the victim all the time I know a lot of good guys 1 woman type of guy who turned into players when they were cheated on by their girlfriends

I for one have experienced it but I didn't let it change me tho

1 Like

Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by sexdoll: 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
CodedTobx:

Sexdoll ass? Me like real ass not a vaccine crew

You mean Vaseline? grin
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by IAMTHEHERO: 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
l am forced to comment on this thread, the truth is it is a two- way thing (both men and women) inclusive. l have vowed to stay faithful to my woman from dating to marriage. l have this principle that guides me: What l know if they do it to me and l will not tolerate it l will not do it to another. I dated a lady for 5 years, l was 100% faithful to her, then when the time for us to commence our wedding ceremonies, suddenly excuse like my pastor dad said you are not my husband came. l never cheated or abused her, l stood by in her thin and thick situations, l placed her on monthly allowance, l was always on intercession on her behalf, God really favoured her while we were dating. Immediately, she broke away things moved down south for her, the worst part is she still wants me to be giving her money, perhaps pension/gratuity. One thing l know is this if you take a good man/woman who loves you so dearly for granted, you can never never get anyone like him/her. l repeat if you take a good man/woman who loves you so dearly for granted, you will never never get anyone like him/her. You will surely regret it. There are many fish in the ocean, mind you they are not of the same size, color, and so on. My good people, this issue crosses both gender,tribes, languages and races.

5 Likes

Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
ok
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by jaxxy(m): 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
desreek9:

Everybody blaming everybody else

U are the ONLY ONE who can Turn urself into a monster!!!!!!
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
cKaiser:
What about women make the money they need and don't care about what money their boyfriend has
. please a zillion likes for you... same thing I tell most females... freaking work for your own money..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. / What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... / Before You Marry A Divorcee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.