Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (58667 Views)

Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) / My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us / I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by escodotman: 6:02am On Feb 23, 2018
Iqguy:

And you still did not answer my question. Well avoidance tactics I get.
I said the opinion was silly, not your person, but if it makes you feel better you can call me foolish, it doesn't change the fact that your logic of saying that one chooses not to be attracted to someone of the same sex irrespective of HOW FINE they are is just plain silly, because Heterosexuals will never be sexually or romantically attracted to the same sex irrespective of how fine they are and so for Homosexuals and the opposite sex. I hope you get it anyway rather than claim I insulted you or resulting to insulting me.

Do answer my question anyway
It's confirmed that you are a nonentity. Have you been to my hospital and saw homosexual people like you? Your mind is so twisted that you think there are other people also like you who are a disappointment to their family by choosing to be homosexual. I can't imagine the gorry and horror thought of how you insert your manhood into where the body is designed to ONLY pass out body waste (excreta & gas), yet you claim you are in medical school. If truly you are, then you are a disagrace to the medical profession because I'm sure your amiable teachers must have taught you in anatomy what the rectum and anus are meant for and not for sex, you must have been taught what the vag*na is also meant for. I wish you all the best in the wrong and disastrous homosexual path you've chosen. Just don't try your devlish act in the open in Nigeria because jail term awaits you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Iqguy: 1:10am On Feb 24, 2018
escodotman:
It's confirmed that you are a nonentity. Have you been to my hospital and saw homosexual people like you? Your mind is so twisted that you think there are other people also like you who are a disappointment to their family by choosing to be homosexual. I can't imagine the gorry and horror thought of how you insert your manhood into where the body is designed to ONLY pass out body waste (excreta & gas), yet you claim you are in medical school. If truly you are, then you are a disagrace to the medical profession because I'm sure your amiable teachers must have taught you in anatomy what the rectum and anus are meant for and not for sex, you must have been taught what the vag*na is also meant for. I wish you all the best in the wrong and disastrous homosexual path you've chosen. Just don't try your devlish act in the open in Nigeria because jail term awaits you.

Lol, I laugh at you seriously because you think there are no gay doctors that everything revolves around your heteronormative homophobic world. I know gay doctors personally and a couple online on different groups I belong to who are advocating for homosexuals.

I have explained to you countless time though out this thread that homosexuality is not about sex and certainly not anal sex, I hope you are teachable like this or homophobia has so blinded you. There are Gay's and Lesbians who have never wrong has anal sex and in fact heterosexual men have had anal sex with their wives and Girlfriends, even MouthAction and intracrural sex too. Please go and preach your organ for sex theory to them. I never saw where you were taught in medicine that vaginal sex is the only kind of sex and vagina is the only organ for sex, because I know we have penetrative and non penetrative sex, vaginal sex, MouthAction and anal sex in medicine. so I don't know why homophobia is blinding you... To think that anal sex is your last point against Homosexuality as a valid sexual orientation which has nothing to do with sex, makes me wonder why most of you here just keep thinking of gays and lesbians in terms of sex. I fear most here condemning gays are fornicators, adulterers and sexually immoral people.

And again your continuous insulting me does not give weight to your already non existent arguments, as an advice, continuous insulting makes you look less in an argument.

And still try small answer my question now.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 2:03am On Feb 24, 2018
Iqguy:

Lol, I laugh at you seriously because you think there are no gay doctors that everything revolves around your heteronormative homophobic world. I know gay doctors personally and a couple online on different groups I belong to who are advocating for homosexuals.

I have explained to you countless time though out this thread that homosexuality is not about sex and certainly not anal sex, I hope you are teachable like this or homophobia has so blinded you. There are Gay's and Lesbians who have never wrong has anal sex and in fact heterosexual men have had anal sex with their wives and Girlfriends, even MouthAction and intracrural sex too. Please go and preach your organ for sex theory to them. I never saw where you were taught in medicine that vaginal sex is the only kind of sex and vagina is the only organ for sex, because I know we have penetrative and non penetrative sex, vaginal sex, MouthAction and anal sex in medicine. so I don't know why homophobia is blinding you... To think that anal sex is your last point against Homosexuality as a valid sexual orientation which has nothing to do with sex, makes me wonder why most of you here just keep thinking of gays and lesbians in terms of sex. I fear most here condemning gays are fornicators, adulterers and sexually immoral people.

And again your continuous insulting me does not give weight to your already non existent arguments, as an advice, continuous insulting makes you look less in an argument.

God bless you.. Homophobes always think that being gay I all about the anal sex. Yes, they do have sex but I have also seen gays who haven't had anal sex before. The way a gay couple I know looks at one another ehh, if someone look at me like that, Chai I would be very happy. These are two people of the same sex who fell in love and in all truth we really have no business telling them who to love. That dude might be a closeted gay because most homophobes are.

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 24, 2018
CupOfT:
I had a friend whose wife (before there relationship) was mor of a lesbian than she is straight, he led her outta tha dungeon. Been straight comes natural no need for me to learn it but same can't be said for other sexual orientations. Am a believer and know a couple of persons who have been saved from that path. I believe that anybody involved in such un-natural act can be saved.

Oh please, that lady is a bisexual at best. No praying will save a gay or lesbian alright. That's the way they were created.

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 24, 2018
iRyan:
I find this funny because I am actually married with 2 lovelies + with another one on the way. Just so you know, not everyone who supports gay right is gay, some of us just happen to be enlightened with a broader perspective on life. We are very well read and open minded that we've created bigger crevices to allow a better peeking at the world we live in.
But you on the other hand sound like a very pained person. The tone of your comments are harsh and depicts of someone who is pained and resenting...What are you pained about? His sexuality? Research has it that homophobes are usually closeted homosexuals pretending to be straight. Like I mean if you are very comfortable with your sexuality I don't know why someone else's sexuality should be making you this pained and perhaps also giving you sleepless nights.

That's dude is a closeted gay. Almost all hating vile homophobe I have come around are Gay. Republican senators resigning from office are all closeted gays... they are scared little brats who are sad that people are brave to come out while they can't.. his name is even sounding like Bobrisky name ( lol)

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by CupOfT(m): 7:13am On Feb 24, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Oh please, that lady is a bisexual at best. No praying will save a gay or lesbian alright. That's the way they were created.
and where did you get that idea from?

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by TributeLifeStyl: 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
Iqguy:

I will be the least careful about what I say or defend. You are not my father, mother or my God, so just move along. Don't beat yourself or die of hypertension on judgement because it will never be the responsibility of incapable and imperfect humans like yourself. Let God do the judging. Why are you the one coming to say what God is against. When there are numerous gays, millions in his church. Even gay Christian leaders over the world. When Bishop Desmond Tutu is there supporting Gay rights fully clothed in the knowledge and robe of a Godly leader. Why hasn't he come to slay them, since according to you he is against them, why is he still prospering them when you have condemn them do you not see that you and God are in opposite action, unless they've told you some lies all the way and you need go check it yourself with an open mind.

Let me tell you what God is saying-"Don't use me to defend your hate. Even though you never knew me, you will still hate gay's. For a moment remove me from the picture and you will see that you hate gay's from your heart. the hate is from you because that's what is in your heart" This is the reason why perpertual fornicators, thieves in Naija and all the likes come out to condemn gays, � In the name of God!!!
continue but you have been warned. There are pastors that kill people but does it make killing right . If God wanted homosexuality , he would have created Adam and Steve. Do not follow the crowd , HOMOSEXUALITY IS WRONG
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by J2381: 3:34am On Mar 24, 2018
Iqguy:

i'm curious to ask what is it about, if it's not about sex (anal)?
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by MissRaine69(f): 4:08am On Mar 24, 2018
Shankieboy:
I'm a devoted christian. I believe in Jesus And his teachings. But what I don't seem to understand is Why he hasn't changed my Sexuality. I've prayed. Threatened to harm myself, believing he'll heal me from homosexuality. But all to to no avail.

I've fasted. 5 days dry. I've been celibate for years but I still find myself attracted to members of my gender.

I'm very close to self hate because I feel disgusted with myself. I've tried to be straight. had several girlfriends but I don't seem to be sexually attracted to them. It just doesn't work.

What do I do? Please, help me. I need a miracle. I need an intervention. Else, I'll wallow in depression.

Insults are welcomed.
I am not going to insult you.
Your predicatement is worsened by the society you live in. It’s homophobic and very very intolerant.
You know sexual orientation cannot be fixed or cured. And dating women is actually unfair to them as you know there is nothing that will come out it. This is nothing to do with your upbringing, schooling , curses or genes. I can’t say to you find someone, how can you? The comments on this thread alone are an indication of the stance people have with anyone being gay.

Anyone who claims they know someone who was “saved” is just being fooled by that person who states they have changed. It’s easier to live life as a heterosexual to be frank so why not tell people what they want to hear.
So what do you want?
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by MissRaine69(f): 4:09am On Mar 24, 2018
J2381:
i'm curious to ask what is it about, if it's not about sex (anal)?
A relationship , companionship to be loved and to love
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by J2381: 4:16am On Mar 24, 2018
MissRaine69:

A relationship , companionship to be loved and to love
I see.

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by ArcToyin(m): 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
Shankieboy:
I'm a devoted christian. I believe in Jesus And his teachings. But what I don't seem to understand is Why he hasn't changed my Sexuality. I've prayed. Threatened to harm myself, believing he'll heal me from homosexuality. But all to to no avail.

I've fasted. 5 days dry. I've been celibate for years but I still find myself attracted to members of my gender.

I'm very close to self hate because I feel disgusted with myself. I've tried to be straight. had several girlfriends but I don't seem to be sexually attracted to them. It just doesn't work.

What do I do? Please, help me. I need a miracle. I need an intervention. Else, I'll wallow in depression.

Insults are welcomed.
Talk to a psychologist or a pastor and let them help u out.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by ArcToyin(m): 11:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
donstan18:

You are a DEVOTED christian battling with homosexual feelings, I think there's something you ain't telling us.

Tell us, how did it start?
Did you attend a seminary school?
Were you intimidated and molested by anyone?
Have you checked your family history?
What fear pushed you into it?
How many of your friends are aware of this?
Are your parents and siblings aware?
Since you are alternating, why not open up and tell more, for people to know how to direct, advice and lead you.

Sometimes, there are issues we just don't facelessly or privately solve, no matter how hard we try.

I'll advice you to tell your family members about this, your pastor(if you have one), some of your male friends(especially the rugged and women type of ones), tell some of your female friends(The naughty ones).

, it MIGHT help.

I know how hard it will be for you to open up, I know how much gays are being condemned in our society, but you'v got to brave up and look for solution to your problem, remember it's your happiness we typing about.

I hope and pray you get out of this, brO

Goodluck!
The latter have done justice to it. You don't need to begin to ask questions that will add salt to his injury.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nostradamus: 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
Guy,i dey very sorry to hear your story.suicide is not the way out.the only advice i have for you is this,try and find your way to any LGBT country(please make sure you pass through the legal route so you won't run into problem with the government of those countries),if you're in any of those countries,you'd be happier and won't think of suicide again as the people there are sane and not all these brain-dead animals in africa here who will beat,lynch,stab and even kill you for your orientation(one goat has even start condemnation here on nairaland,his comment is on first page of this thread).that's the only advice i have for you bro.be happy.you're awesome,just make moving out(i'd prefer america,if it were possible)a priority.cheers.

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
dingbang:
Where is durent..

Advice your boy grin
ok!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies: 1961 Versus 2016 (pic) / A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today / South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.