Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady (38357 Views)

Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent / Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by ubunja(m): 9:30am On Feb 19, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
Ha grin ok sir. Lovely day 2 u
yah thats right. walk away.play with your type.
Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by Fourwinds: 9:31am On Feb 19, 2018
Ellabae:
It's nice but I don't gat the mind to do that cool
are you scared?
Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by lordtim001(m): 9:55am On Feb 19, 2018
You can only find this on Zimbabwean Twitter!

Naija girls CANNOT do this�
Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 19, 2018
Woman’s intuition never lies
Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by Awoofawo(m): 10:25am On Feb 19, 2018
neonly:

Like buhari ba

Oga kindly stop posting that stupid picture of Bubu......he look like a kid trying eyes glass for the first time.....Oponu Presido! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by neonly: 10:56am On Feb 19, 2018
Awoofawo:

Oga kindly stop posting that stupid picture of Bubu......he look like a kid trying eyes glass for the first time.....Oponu Presido! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Respect

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by Mofe72: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
My Eyes Have Seen It All, A Slay Queen Used Her Lice Infected Brain For Once, That Means There Is Hope For The Hopeless !!

Lol, once you're female and active on social media you have turned to slay queen.

Warped mentality
Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2018
The girl has a lot of time
Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 19, 2018
CastedAyo:
A lady on twitter has taken to her timeline to do the unthinkable.

A lady who has been friends with a guy for a while according to her has taken to her TL to share the picture of the guy to know if any of her female followers know or are in a relationship with the guy before she falls for the guy completely.

According to the, I'm catching feelings, and before I break down my wall completely and shoot any kind of shots I would like to know if he belongs to anyone?

Apparently, she's kind of afraid of falling into the hands of Yoruba Demon, and also she doesn't want to enter one chance.

https://torimill.com/2018/02/lady-puts-up-guys-photo-on-twitter-to-know-if-he-belongs-to-any-lady-before-falling-for-him.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Na for Man and divk matter u wan upgrade and also get sense.
i know after getting bar from him and w ant to buy land,
You will not have sense and know that this is the same process to use to confirm if the seller of the land is the true owner by visiting town planning office.

1 Like

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by ballerin(m): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2018
Safiaaa:
Woman’s intuition never lies
sextuition
Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by coluka: 11:26am On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:
It's not the "unthinkable", it's a smart move.

It's a fact, guys have that forked tongue of a serpent grin You gotta check ya facts!

To her I say...
And if there's another lady also eyeing him also? Don't you think this will be a perfect opportunity for her to put you off the trail and go for him herself?
Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 11:32am On Feb 19, 2018
coluka:

And if there's another lady also eyeing him also? Don't you think this will be a perfect opportunity for her to put you off the trail and go for him herself?

Then he'd have to clear the confusion.
Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by ubunja(m): 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Then he'd have to clear the confusion.
only a stupid brain dead iidiot of a guy would clear confusion he didnt cause.
you pull a crazy stunt have the ovaries to fix any iasues arising from it.
posting a guy's pic then expecting the guy to clear confusions.are u high?
Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
ubunja:

only a stupid brain dead iidiot of a guy would clear confusion he didnt cause.
you pull a crazy stunt have the ovaries to fix any iasues arising from it.
posting a guy's pic then expecting the guy to clear confusions.are u high?

I'm perfectly sane. The lady is claiming him, not me. So he'll have to set the record straight, so we know where we stand.

1 Like

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by ubunja(m): 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm perfectly sane. The lady is claiming him, not me. So he'll have to set the record straight, so we know where we stand.
your sane is not my sane.
i vomit on our thought process.
Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
ubunja:

your sane is not my sane.
i vomit on our thought process.

I couldn't care less.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by ubunja(m): 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I couldn't care less.
she who doesnt care doesnt bother to respond
Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
ubunja:

she who doesnt care doesnt bother to respond

It's my call & I'm choosing to respond.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by ubunja(m): 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It's my call & I'm choosing to respond.
then dont claim not to be bothered.
thats why i told you thought process makes me vomit
Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
ubunja:

then dont claim not to be bothered.
thats why i told you thought process makes me vomit

Dude, look here, I'm gonna claim whatever the Bleep I wanna claim. Your opinion is not important. I couldn't care less about how you feel or what you think. It ends there.

1 Like

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by ubunja(m): 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Dude, look here, I'm gonna claim whatever the Bleep I wanna claim. Your opinion is not important. I couldn't care less about how you feel or what you think. It ends there.
damn right it ends here coz you have reached the end of your thinking capacity...have a nice life...
Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
ubunja:

damn right it ends here coz you have reached the end of your thinking capacity...have a nice life...

Bleep off.
Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by ubunja(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Bleep off.
walk away. this convo ended ages ago.
just evaporate.
Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by Thewesterner(m): 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
It doesn't change anything... Wetin dey blood
Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
Smart movecheesy.dis one no get fish braincheesy.
Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by DaRuud(m): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2018
This is risky
Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by christ007(m): 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
pejuakinab:
The guy sef is looking confused
and what make her think putting the guy pic will let her know the guy is dating many girl.i trust Nigeria girl they will not let het.what they will do is that they will just tell the guy that she saw a girl posting his pic the next thing is who is the girl to you and I turst the guy self he will say oooh the girl is my mum sister daughter
Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:
It's not the "unthinkable", it's a smart move.

It's a fact, guys have that forked tongue of a serpent grin You gotta check ya facts!

To her I say...

Another sharp and smart sister will claim ownership immediately, then she'd learn to keep her treasure secret

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. / My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.