Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Incest: Lady Cries Out After Finding Out That Her Cousins Have Been Copulating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Incest: Lady Cries Out After Finding Out That Her Cousins Have Been Copulating (3467 Views)

Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incest: Lady Cries Out After Finding Out That Her Cousins Have Been Copulating by supremenews: 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
Incest: Nigerian lady cries out after finding out that her 37-year-old and 17-year-old cousins have been sleeping together

A Nigerian lady took to Instagram to vent out her exasperation of uncovering an incest act between her 37-year-old and 17-year-old cousins.

Sharing screenshots of chats to back her claim, the Instagram user who seems to be an indigene of Ikwerre community of Rivers State revealed that her 17-year-old cousin denied the act when she confronted her. @AdaIkwerre also revealed that the punishment for the act in her community is death if cleansing is not done.

Here's what she wrote below; https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/incest-nigerian-lady-cries-out-after.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Incest: Lady Cries Out After Finding Out That Her Cousins Have Been Copulating by seniorgozman(m): 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
Provided the punishment will not affect another person, she should free them

1 Like

Re: Incest: Lady Cries Out After Finding Out That Her Cousins Have Been Copulating by sirusX(m): 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
Sometimes it's best to let the dogs out of the cage

Cz when the heat comes...it those that are close that are on the receiving end

To raise responsible kids to adulthood is not an easy feat
Re: Incest: Lady Cries Out After Finding Out That Her Cousins Have Been Copulating by donstan18: 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
I'm sure I'm not the only guy who has been introduced to a very beautiful lady as a cousin sister from a mother's father's brother's grandmother's side.

2 Likes

Re: Incest: Lady Cries Out After Finding Out That Her Cousins Have Been Copulating by MrFuckallday: 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
shocked
How did the supposed whistle blower get them chats tho? She for dun cast them both privately with her evidence than coming online to look for cheap attention and popularity at the deteriment of her Cuzzo them

1 Like

Re: Incest: Lady Cries Out After Finding Out That Her Cousins Have Been Copulating by LongDay: 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
Lol
Re: Incest: Lady Cries Out After Finding Out That Her Cousins Have Been Copulating by JubrinElSudan: 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
Every soul must taste death whether via incestuous sex, accident, Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers etc
Re: Incest: Lady Cries Out After Finding Out That Her Cousins Have Been Copulating by meobizy(f): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
Why is she making noise, does she want a part of the fun?
Re: Incest: Lady Cries Out After Finding Out That Her Cousins Have Been Copulating by Gadafii: 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
I have said this several times

If u have never crushed on ur cousin before, especially those from ur mum side,then ur family is ugly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incest: Lady Cries Out After Finding Out That Her Cousins Have Been Copulating by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 16, 2019
I and my cousin were so much scared of incest, the highest we could do then was just kiss.

Few years later, my mum told me I could marry her as she was explaining stuffs about lineage and the rest.

But that was already late, she’s married now with kids. I didn’t plan marrying her though, but the fact I missed the........

Una like story!

2 Likes

Re: Incest: Lady Cries Out After Finding Out That Her Cousins Have Been Copulating by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 16, 2019
donstan18:
I'm sure I'm not the only guy who has been introduced to a very beautiful lady as a cousin sister from a mother's father's brother's grandmother's side.

My brother the thing tire me. grin
Re: Incest: Lady Cries Out After Finding Out That Her Cousins Have Been Copulating by BareFacedLies(m): 3:01am On Sep 16, 2019
RyanD147:
I and my cousin were so much scared of incest, the highest we could do then was just kiss.

Few years later, my mum told me I could marry her as she was explaining stuffs about lineage and the rest.

But that was already late, she’s married now with kids. I didn’t plan marrying her though, but the fact I missed the........

Una like story!

Missing free pùssy is always painful cheesy

1 Like

Re: Incest: Lady Cries Out After Finding Out That Her Cousins Have Been Copulating by Nobody: 3:14am On Sep 16, 2019
E dey pain pass if you come realise it was really free initially.
BareFacedLies:

Missing free pùssy is always painful cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Incest: Lady Cries Out After Finding Out That Her Cousins Have Been Copulating by ITbomb(m): 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
She is looking for cleansing by village people after 2 cousins get hooked, Sunday morning she will be singing "all powers belong to Jesus"

I'm not saying we shouldn't respect tradition but stay one side make father Abraham no run out of tipex

Nigerians are hypocrite sha

(1) (Reply)

Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? / . / I Was Raped When I Was In My Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.