Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (45309 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by oglalasioux(m): 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
Jehovah''s Witnesses, Grail Movement and Eckankar are the most confused people among the religious.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by RELEASEUS: 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
kennybelle:
this story looks cooked. are u saying you followed the doctor back to the theatre where the pregnant woman was, and u were there when she was asked of her other relatives? Jehovah's witnesses dnt accept blood but they're are not as heartless and brutal as you just described.
Story is fabricated no doubt. As a JW we know its a false story because we dont just go to any hospital even in emergencies. We have liaison hospitals and officers everywhere and locality in the whole world. This person is a complete liar and I cannot insult him but will leave him to his conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by ready2learn: 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sad indeed. The man will remarry after some time; the woman is dead. Very sad.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by athorello(m): 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
Chai! I wish I can just take my JW crush out of this delusion. Oh! I thought I'd given up on her.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by Somebodydaddy01: 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
The next JW I see knocking at my door will explain this to me better....I need to know
Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by Obidikefidelis(m): 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
Dear pastor church didn't condemned blood transfusion, this is ur wife 4 Christ sake. Did u kwn that wen u die now, u will be judge for that. Nd besides u ar nt pure in the eye of our Lord Jesus Christ
Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by nothernstar: 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ignorance
Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by nnekaike(f): 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
kennybelle:
this story looks cooked. are u saying you followed the doctor back to the theatre where the pregnant woman was, and u were there when she was asked of her other relatives? Jehovah's witnesses dnt accept blood but they're are not as heartless and brutal as you just described.
Exactly,this story is cooked up.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by buffalowings4: 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
RELEASEUS:
Story is fabricated no doubt. As a JW we know its a false story because we dont just go to any hospital even in emergencies. We have liaison hospitals and officers everywhere and locality in the whole world. This person is a complete liar and I cannot insult him but will leave him to his conscience.

You have liason hospitals too in Nigeria abi shocked
Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by Schoolala: 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
white men have killed Africa with religion slavery. when will black man wise up.
I just wish this jw organization can be ban front this country because they are total mess. using brain wash on there members
Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by nnekaike(f): 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
RELEASEUS:
leave him to his conscience, such a horrible fabricated story,when blood expanders are gotten in less than 12hours.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by triplec93(m): 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
sportfolder:

You are Jehovah witness, bro receive sense
that story was cooked.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by sweetestboi(m): 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
The way the Op sounded had defamation in its tune...No husband with a pregnant wife carrying a precious unborn child will act that cold the way u narrated. True, the abstinence from blood has a biblically backing but this is not enforced by any family member or friends but solely the decision of the individual in the situation. There is certainly more to what u sharing...and from what uv said so far u neither a family member nor a friend to the victim, so how come u had this much details of how it went down, and even the response of the dying woman as claimed

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by bigtt76(f): 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
The hospital will advise you on that option if you tell them you're a JW member undecided

ibietela2:

BUT how do you want to keep your own blood?
Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by nnekaike(f): 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
buffalowings4:

You have liason hospitals too in Nigeria abi shocked
Yes there are,if you don't accept blood,there blood expanders that are gotten in less that 12hours,that story is fabricated.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by nnekaike(f): 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
sweetestboi:
The way the Op sounded had defamation in its tune...No husband with a pregnant wife carrying a precious unborn child will act that cold the way u narrated. True, the abstinence from blood has a biblically backing but this is not enforced by any family member or friends but solely the decision of the individual in the situation. There is certainly more to what u sharing...and from what uv said so far u neither a family member nor a friend to the victim, so how come u had this much details of how it went down, and even the response of the dying woman as claimed
Really surprising. Just a cooked up story.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by dalass(f): 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
Amagite2:
A Nigerian man has narrated how a Jehovah's Witness refused blood transfusion for his pregnant wife and watched her die in the hospital.

According to Ajayi Afolabi, he gave the man a slap for the act. Read the story below...

"So, I was at a General Hospital in Lagos while an heavily pregnant woman was rushed in on child labour. She was immediately taken to the theater and after some mins, one ofthe lead doctors came out to request for the husband ofthe pregnant lady.
DOC: Your wife is short of blood. She needs an immediate blood transfusion.

Husband: Same thing they said from the hospital she has been in the last 3 days of labour. We are Jehovah witness, we don't accept unknown blood.

DOC: This is highly important to save your wife's life and the unborn baby.

Husband: We have worked for the lord with all our strength, he can't fail us, she can't die.

DOC: I may need to proceed forcefully if you don't accept.
Husband: Then be ready to face the law in court.

So the doctor went back to the theater, asked the woman if she has another relative close by who can sign to receive blood while she was wheeled out of the theater. The woman cried with her pale eyes and begged the husband to allow the doctors transfuse but he refused bluntly. I was so angry and I walked up to him. Tried convincing but he was so adamant and stubborn.

Some mins later, the doctors asked him to take his wife to LUTH, for better health care facilities that could condole non blood transfusion. He was requested to get an ambulance for transportation. To my surprise, this nigga got a Volvo stretcher ambulance meant for dead people. Gosh, so angry at this point.
Called a couple of people around and I aided a quick release of a proper life saving ambulance. While wheeling this woman to the ambulance after wasting about 4hours, she gave up in tears and was later confirmed that the unborn baby also died.

Wow! What a wicked world in the name of a borrowed religion. Then the husband bursted into tears. I didn't do much, I moved close, looked straight into his eyes, slapped and gave him a couple kicks which later threw the whole general hospital into chaos.

I later reminisced over it the following day and asked myself this questions; why would I allow my loved one die in the name of a religion? Should the religion save lives or kill?
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/jehovahs-witness-refused-blood-transfusion-pregnant-wife-till-died.html
nnekaike:
Yes there are,if you don't accept blood,there blood expanders that are gotten in less that 12hours,that story is fabricated.
I wish that husband would be put through the 3 days of labor like the woman... What I am sure of is that he will beg for the same blood transfusion he denied the woman and her innocent baby to live his miserable life! Fear some men! He knows that he can always marry another wife.. So angry right now... Grrrr

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by donbenie(m): 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
stephen109:
I WON'T JUDGE THIS MAN ON THIS..I PREFER TO LEAVE THIS STORY TO GOD....JUDGE NO MAN!!!!
Then that your god is as crazy as the man in the story..any so called god that tolerates the death of the INNOCENT under whatever excuse is not WORTHY of such appellation..YOUR god SUCKS!!..TỤFỊAKWA!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by nnekaike(f): 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
dalass:
I wish that husband would be put through the 3 days of labor like the woman... What I am sure of is that he will beg for the same blood transfusion he denied the woman and her innocent baby to live his miserable life! Fear some men! He knows that he can always marry another wife.. So angry right now... Grrrr
No Man or hospital will leave a woman in labour for 3days,once a woman is in labour 12 hours sef with success, its Emergency CS straight. Ask any doctor.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by MONITZ: 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
[quote author=kennybelle post=65189488]this story looks cooked. are u saying you followed the doctor back to the theatre where the pregnant woman was, and u were there when she was asked of her other relatives? Jehovah's witnesses dnt accept blood but they're are not as heartless and brutal as you just described.[/quot

Is there anything more heartless than refusing blood transfusion for his wife?Abeg look for sth else to say,that his singular act was the most devilish and inconsiderate thing to do and some people even liked ur dumb comment still.Smh for u all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by Opoki(m): 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
Josh44s:
The worst is how they knock on your gate. You will think Buhari has finally seen all the insults you have been insulting him on social media and has sent DSS directly to your doorstep. That was how some almost gave me heart attack on Sunday with their knocking. embarassed
Hahahahaha, that's their identity, I politely told a pair that I'm resting as I just came back from my own church but these dude just keep pressing, I further asked why should I listen to them when I myself is a Christian but dem no gree, I just change it one time.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
kennybelle:

You need Rest.

You are defending Jehovah's Witnesses as if you know them. My best friend from childhood is a witness and I read Awake and Watchtower constantly. Jehovah's witnesses don't take blood even at the point of death. It is their belief that Blood transfusion is a Sin.
So why are you saying the man is lying.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by osteenbush(m): 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
Bro you tried, to be sincere eeh, a slap and few kicks is like serving that clown a plate of salad, i would have beaten the hell of that man till he receives sense in"Jehova's name".
He must be very sick in the head.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ignorance. So sad. May her soul Rest In Peace. This also happened to a friend’s best friend. The husband cried like a baby, gave a lavish burial and said his wife will be with him in paradise. Mchewww.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by ImaIma1(f): 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
slowbreeze:
Fanatics everywhere.Celebration of life & birthday is also a sin to them.He should av beaten d nigga to coma. That's y I don't grant them audience..They will see u coming back from church on Sunday & still want to preach their own to u;like what u heard in ur church is fake.

This got me cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by donbenie(m): 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
kennybelle:
Is this the first time you are hearing about such religious stupidity and fanaticism in Nigeria?..Maybe you need to be more aware of the kind of crazy religious sh*t that goes on around you..

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by nnekaike(f): 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
donbenie:
Then that your god is as crazy as the man in the story..any so called god that tolerates the death of the INNOCENT under whatever excuse is not WORTHY of such appellation..YOUR god SUCKS!!..TỤFỊAKWA!!!!
Are you married, are you a woman,are you a doctor.Don't type without reasoning make your research well.Read the story again.No hospital will leave a woman in labour for 3days.labour not contraction.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by wazobianaija: 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
wonder233:
Let me educate you: The closest alternative is called 'blood substitute' which works as an intermediate vehicle for oxygen conveyance until the individual's blood production facility (the marrow) can heal up and return to full production capacity.
For non life threatening cases, this can work, but in life threatening cases, you don't have that time, you need BLOOD!
So, stop coming here to say everyone is stupid just to justify your warped religious beliefs.
And stop running your mouth about something you are half educated about. You are online, why are you just lazy like them to search the google for bloodless surgical operations. Get yourself educated before talking trash.
And have you confirmed the story? How much of the details surrounding the womans condition do you know? Do you know whether there are other complications besides blood issue? And, is the doctor 100% sure the woman will not die even if blood is given to her? Many have taken blood and die and many have refused to take it and yet live.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/how-jehovahs-witnesses-are-changing-medicine
Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
any religion that prevents us from doing the right thing is PACKAGED STUPIDITY.
i refuse to be a drone for conmen in collars, amsure his he will be well celebrated in his church for keeping the faith, he only shed fake tears another log of wood will be given to him as wife

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by oceania100(m): 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
[quote author=PSTEMMA1960 post=65193487]last month i said it here that they don't allow blood transfussion and one of thier member almost insulted me, and unknown to him i was a member for more than 3yrs.[/quotes

A former member, now turned Apostate you have been sighted. Well done.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by kidajoshforreal(m): 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
you don't call dis heartless it is about wat I believe and what you believe so to me as a member I will Neva take blood transfusion because it is a great sin to Jehovah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Three Types Of Laws In The Bible And Your Responsibilities / Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong / Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.