Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

"I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) (93808 Views)

Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by litaninja(m): 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
Crap
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by ezeagu(m): 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
Jas1000:
abegi is sugar cane a fruit?

Na grass.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Thimmoh(m): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
She Wanted to say kimmoratulahi KADIJAHshian
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Tomoyayi(m): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
Bag of fufu
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Demolism: 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
termite food
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
Oweku:

Laughing my ass out...

When you laugh out your ass
Did you mean something like this...

1 Like

Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Organizer111222(m): 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
It hurts me so much whenever i see people liks thiz mumu who think all they need in life to survive is to show nudity garnished with stupidity
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by statrboiTolu(m): 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
Who do this one like this ehn This one wey both of her yansh get like 8 other yanshes!!!! Kim kor... ode!
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Sabiboii17(m): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
.....well I think I have no Bleep left to give ....but emm Is Nigeria a state?
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Halifaxguy: 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
From the Facebook comments is obvious many Nigerians youths thinks more about sex than how to improve their future....sad indeed!
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by BinaryRocks: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
Karmatyra:
How come her *nyash* get layers? Di's one na eggs she suppose the lay with this kind step by step bombom
grin grin grin

Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Obidikefidelis(m): 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
This one na yansh, God girls ar funny
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Halyma(f): 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

it seem facebook users don't give good advice to somebody, how can that waist be like that and they are still praising it
with segmented nyash too
My God will bless you. You just spoke my mind.
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Heavance(m): 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

it seem facebook users don't give good advice to somebody, how can that waist be like that and they are still praising it
with segmented nyash too

Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Heavance(m): 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
coolestofall:

Abeg no kill person! I wonder if guy want put hand 4 d waist whether na inbetween d 1st n 2nd storey or directly ontop d 3rd storey e go put hand.
I can't laugh abeg....
una fit make some girls commit suicide
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by jinka(m): 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
krissconnect:
This ass is called a 3 storey building ass. E get staircase for climbing self
hahahahaha...you just made me laugh out loud this night with your description of the ass
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Enmas078(m): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
The thing con be like Ripples for river....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by kwessiStewie2(m): 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
Karmatyra:
How come her *nyash* get layers? Di's one na eggs she suppose the lay with this kind step by step bombom
grin chai
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by bossrillboss: 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
see d nyansh self as e get plenty pot holes grin grin grin
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by midehi2(f): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
lefulefu:
Obesity thingscheesy. Look at her sister Mary amaka arms. How can a young lady be having sister Mary amaka arms? Midehi2 why u laughing?cheesy
cheesy
lefulefu:
Obesity thingscheesy. Look at her sister Mary amaka arms. How can a young lady be having sister Mary amaka arms? Midehi2 why u laughing?cheesy
cheesy
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 20, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Aimiebenomo Cynthia shared these cute photos via her social media as she declared her self the Kim Kardashian of Limpopo.

The wavy/curvy body lady also gushes on her self saying....

SEE Her sexy photos below.

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/pretty-nigerian-lady-expose-flaunts-her-thick-se-y-body-photos/
Nonsense body,look at the disgusting waist.who doesnt know she has got girdle on.let her take off the cloth and she you will puke
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 9:11am On Feb 20, 2018
Lol grin grin grin grin

SexyDenzel:
What is your problem l! how can you look at her and say she's a sheep for slaughter?!?!

That's an elephant for slaughter my dear friend:-). On facebook people can lie for Africa eeeh, SHE RESEMBLES a fat millipede in a way.
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Assassin101: 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
amoeba
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
I be Kim khadashian nor be for mouth o, do wetin Kim do take blow, post your s€x tape here, show us how pink your pvssy is!
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by tk4rd: 6:25am On Feb 21, 2018
I see a pack of Michelin Tyres
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by letusbepieces: 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
Karmatyra:
LOL!

So, how your own nyash go be nau? cheesy
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Lawly: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
Well all I see is meat good for egusi soup. Let her come to umuahia north and my people ll help her make good use of doz meats. tongue
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by paix(m): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
She forgot to mention that she's short.
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by paix(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2019

When you laugh out your ass
Did you mean something like this...
This lady must be an Asian. They're known for their flat asses. African women are very lucky, because they are well endowed.
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Lawly: 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
paix:
This lady must be an Asian. They're known for their flat asses. African women are very lucky, because they are well endowed.

Like the one in discuss right?
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by paix(m): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
Lawly:

Like the one in discuss right?
No, definitely not.
This one is full of ridges and contours. She's only slightly taller than a dwarf.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) / Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.