Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

"My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics (44612 Views)

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by jasonex4(m): 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
Chaiii.... De beat the woman sotay she come resemble charley boy.. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by BarrackGhost(m): 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
Shameless lady or olosho. She has the audacity to tell the world that she is dating a married man. What happened to the word SHAME
Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Lol, she's also looking very manly. I was thinking that's the married man she's talking about.
Hai wena! Your mouth grin grin
Are you sure you're not Mihlali?

1 Like

Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
What do you think you get for dating a married man lol
Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by XhosaNostra(f): 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
trustyshoess:

Hai wena! Your mouth grin grin
Are you sure you're not Mihlali?

It's true though, right? tongue

Btw, that's my nephew's name. No lie.
Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by Teeboi56: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Run for ur life sister
Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
Decimal 10:10 can sometimes be a double edged sword. Cc efesodje,potbelly.

Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
lefulefu:

When it backfires most times it comes with serious beatings grin grin
Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
BarrackGhost:
Shameless lady or olosho. She has the audacity to tell the world that she is dating a married man. What happened to the word SHAME
among many single young ladies of today na swag to announce u dating a married mancheesy.
Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
efesodje:

When it backfires most times it comes with serious beatings grin grin
gbam! cheesy

Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by potbelly(m): 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
This one pass beat... Na panel beating be this shocked
lefulefu:
Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by Jman06(m): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
shocked

OMG! Why the hell u juz let him beat u & there are so many single men out there, why dating a married man who can kill u mercilessly? embarassed
Why are you surprised She was only being dominated by her master. Chains and whips excite you, maybe her excitement comes from punches and sticks. It's a kinky world!
Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
potbelly:
This one pass beat... Na panel beating be this shocked
iyam sure the married man wey d lady dey date im wife na Benin woman. Don't mess with a Benin woman. If u think u sharp single babe and u go dey flirt with a man that is married to a Benin woman,na stretcher dem go take carry d babe comot cheesy.
Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
Jman06:
Why are you surprised She was only being dominated by her master. Chains and whips excite you, maybe her excitement comes from punches and sticks. It's a kinky world!
hmm 50 shades of grey connection.... I Concur.

1 Like

Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by monex(m): 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Attention seeker what are you doing with a married man not only that he is beating you you are still with him.Looking for sympathy and wants to play the victim the man obviously doesn't beat you well.

@ the bolded, I get your point but violence is violence. Dating a married man is a moral issue. I am surprised no one is calling for the man's head.

i dont care about his cheating on his wife but he (or his wife) has no right to beat her up like this na
Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
Jman06:

grin

Oouuhh..if that's the case, then she shud be very happy having such pains, bruises on her face tongue
Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by potbelly(m): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lol... The way I dey fear Benin women ehn... lipsrsealed
lefulefu:
iyam sure the married man wey d lady dey date im wife na Benin woman. Don't mess with a Benin woman. If u think u sharp single babe and u go dey flirt with a man that is married to a Benin woman,na stretcher dem go take carry d babe comot cheesy.
Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
monex:

@ the bolded, I get your point but violence is violence. Dating a married man is a moral issue. I am surprised no one is calling for the man's head.

i dont care about his cheating on his wife but he (or his wife) has no right to beat her up like this na
I was only joking I don't support it either but I feel the lady was looking for sympathy.
Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
This one get sense at all?
Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
monex:

You are a sensible person.After reading some of your post.
Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
aunty!!! You ugly shall sad sad
Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by Jman06(m): 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
lefulefu:
hmm 50 shades of grey connection.... I Concur.
I tell you! Maybe the lady was just shading tears of joy and some people thought she was crying.
Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It's true though, right? tongue

Btw, that's my nephew's name. No lie.
Tbh it's true cheesy
So Mihlali is a unisex name?
Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by Jman06(m): 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Oouuhh..if that's the case, then she shud be very happy having such pains, bruises on her face tongue

Let's assume she was shading tears of joy
Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by okerekeikpo: 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
Why a man will want to date his fellow man is what I don't understand
Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by XhosaNostra(f): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
trustyshoess:

Tbh it's true cheesy
So Mihlali is a unisex name?

The name simply means great joy or excitement. So it applies to both genders.
Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by Stevengerd(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
In ( sanyeri's voice) Trailer Dangote ni
Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by ikept(m): 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO.
You r here laughing ur ass out, remember dis girl o....

1 Like

Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by XhosaNostra(f): 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
ikept:
You r here laughing ur ass out, remember dis girl o....

That's sexy to somebody so no worries lol.
Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by DONFASZY(m): 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
Low self esteem
No gain from d relationship aside sex,money,beating
I think dis is even her normal face?
Amoeba
Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
Jman06:
I tell you! Maybe the lady was just shading tears of joy and some people thought she was crying.
tears of joy? cheesy..upon all that swollen face? cheesy..bros but why? cheesy

Re: "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics by Innobee99(m): 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
Was she dating the man or the man was dating her or both of them are gay?

Cuz I can't find a lady/woman here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.