Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Can A Relationship Survive A Break? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Relationship Survive A Break? (11598 Views)

10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] / Let’s Discuss: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? / Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Relationship Survive A Break? by OmoLagPH(m): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2008
It will definately not survive it, a break as said earlier is an euphemism of saying good bye.
So if you know you love each other, you look for better ways to improve the relationship &
not breaking up. tckr
Re: Can A Relationship Survive A Break? by 190: 6:24am On Mar 22, 2009
2 me
a break is like sayin
go Bleep sm1 and com bak
once ure bak den it mins 1 of u
hav tasted d forbidden fruit
anyway most breaks neva com bak
the girl has an upper hand in it anyway
i wish i cud be contrllin and askin 4 breaks
anyhow i like embarassed
Re: Can A Relationship Survive A Break? by ohaechesi(m): 10:28am On Mar 23, 2009
babe why don't you share your moment of break with me. i assure you dudu not to see your break light again after a hot touch wink u know what i mean grin
Re: Can A Relationship Survive A Break? by matiltomd(f): 9:22am On Aug 30, 2009
gem87:

apparently individual bias and difference is very strong here
can't i find at least 1 person that sees things the way i do
when u don't c urself as u but as a part of some1 else 4 almost 4 yrs of your life and at a young age
wouldn't u be at least curious to know what u stand 4 as just u and not part of some1 else?

Now that's pretty sensitive. I think i understand your plight-it's just like gettin married at 16,no time to have fun, no experience to share (in all honesty),no matter how happy you're, you just feel as if you missed out on some kinda action.
I think no matter what anyone says on this forum, you're hell bent on what you want for youself and that's the only way to be happy my dear, being at peace with onself,
Happiness is when what you think,what you say and what you do are in harmony!!!
If you need a break,please take a break, don't force youself to continue pls, afterall you still intend coming back to this dude,and if not, so what?
my boyfriend of 2yrs told mi May 08 that he needed a break,i felt very sore,but i observed one thing in the way he said it-he just wanted to be free for a particular period of time,and he told me in plain terms that he wasn't breaking up with me, i just had to be strong about it,couldn't even tell my peeps at home (cos it seems absurd down here in Nigeria,and being a Yoruba girl at that).
He came back exactly 3months after and we're back together, we'll be getting married in December.

Please, if a break will make you HAPPY, kindly take one,
Re: Can A Relationship Survive A Break? by Youngpo413: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2014
shescute4: i can authentically say that taking a break will be a very big mistake,mind u i'm speaking from experience.u see i had dated this guy 4 about 3years, then he had to move to another state cause of his job and i was in school. the relationship experienced what normal long distance relationships suffer.so, on one of my visits he suggested we take a break (u know still be friends but test the waters).i agreed and have since paid dearly cause he was my love  sad. .anyway,while testing the waters,he got some girl pregnant  embarassed and married her cause he was pressured to lipsrsealed
its 2years,it still hurts and hard for me love someone else. so i'ld lend u some advice,if u love him/her,stick with him and say no to test transmission  wink wink wink

touching
Re: Can A Relationship Survive A Break? by Youngpo413: 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
gem87: d whole thing is complicated, and i don't know how to make everyone understand where i'm coming from,
i need this break but i still wanna keep my man, it sounds selfish, i knw.
i don't wanna be with him and keep wondering what it wld be like 2 be with someone else,
our relationship has potential, he's asked me to marry him, i'm 20 and not ready.
i still love him, just becos i wnt a brk doesnt mean i'm tired of him or anything like dat, it's more of
satisfying my curiosity, he's not happy about it but he understands, cuz it has to happen soon or later.
it's a break and we cn do whateva we want really, i know it sounds stupid but i don't mind him sleeping wiv other ppl
it ws my idea anyway, i'm not looking 4ward 2 replacing him, i just wanna grow a bit apart from him and find myself.

your stupidity has no limits,nansense.
Only a foooolish bf will accept you back!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking / Check Out What A Lady Wore To A Party ( Picture) / See Pictures Of A 16years Old With Natural Curves And Hips Like That Of A 27year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.