Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

For The Mr And Miss Single!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Mr And Miss Single!!! (1394 Views)

Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude / This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy / 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by Martin0(m): 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
1. If you are SINGLE and keep on saying "I DON'T TRUST MEN OR WOMEN!" Remember your mates are getting married every Saturday. Let me ask you, are they marrying spirits? Wise up!

2. If you are MARRIED and keep saying "I HATE THIS MARRIAGE!" OK! Is it not married people like you that are celebrating Gold, Silver and even Platinum jubilee?

3. If you keep on ranting, ''I'M LEAVING MY MAN, HE CHEATED ON ME!" Please, go to town and see all the fine, cute, sexy, hot, hungry and desperate chicks waiting to snatch your man's money and property, they don't even mind sharing. Make it work, my friend!

4. Stop saying "I HATE MY JOB!" Look! 20 million people are jobless and can't even find any not to talk of keeping it! Do you want to join them?

5. You keep saying "I HATE WHERE I LIVE!" Oh please! *tears* Try visiting those locations that are flooding now, people leaving in tin/zinc shacks in winter or people living/ sleeping under the bridge at night and you will be grateful to God that you even have a place to stay!

6. Some say "I AM TIRED OF THIS LIFE!" Well, go to the hospital and see people fighting for their lives! Go to the mortuary and take a look then tell me what you feel after that! The point is, be positive and believe in God, that's all that matters. Be Blessed.

CHERISH EVERY MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE:
To realize the value of a sister/ brother asks someone Who doesn't
have one. To realize the value of ten years: Ask a newly divorced couple.

To realize the value of four years: Ask a graduate.

To realize the value of one year: Ask a student who Has failed a final exam. To realize the value of nine months: Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.

To realize the value of one month: Ask a mother Who has given birth to a premature baby. To realize the value of one week: Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.

.To realize the value of one minute: Ask a person Who has missed the train, bus or plane.

.To realize the value of one second: Ask a person Who has survived an accident. Time... If you are alive today, please just comment 'Thank you, God".

Please,Kindly comment .

3 Likes

Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by Splinz(m): 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
What about me that is single & a celibate?
Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by Martin0(m): 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
Splinz:
What about me that is single & a celibate?

so
Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by vivypretty(f): 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
so I should stay in a relationship with a cheat because my mates are getting married?
Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by Splinz(m): 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
Martin0:

so
I'm wondering what to keep on saying.
Perhaps to keep on singing: 'Hossana & halleluyah!'?
Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by donstan18: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
vivypretty:
so I should stay in a relationship with a cheat because my mates are getting married?

Hy, help me explain your signature cheesy
Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ehn the way i see some young men dying in their marriage cos of hypertension developed from the wahala some of their wives give dem dey even make me fear sef. Some no just get peace of mind.their marriage be like biafra war front.their wife call dem for phone dhier mind go cut.na waohcheesy.
Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by coolestofall(m): 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
vivypretty:
Dn't look at it dat way. Dn't leave because of onething he did wrong, but stay because of d so many other things he did right.
Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by Martin0(m): 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
vivypretty:

mmadu ka Na ya grin
Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by Martin0(m): 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
lefulefu:
Ehn the way i see some young men dying in their marriage cos of hypertension developed from the wahala some of their wives give dem dey even make me fear sef. Some no just get peace of mind.their marriage be like biafra war front.their wife call dem for phone dhier mind go cut.na waohcheesy.

such is life
Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
Martin0:

such is life
ehn i don't want that type of life abegcheesy
Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
coolestofall:

Dn't look at it dat way. Dn't leave because of onething he did wrong, but stay because of d so many other things he did right.
hehe easier said than donecheesy. Can u remain in a relationship with a girl that shags all the men in ur street?
Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by coolestofall(m): 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
lefulefu:
hehe easier said than donecheesy. Can u remain in a relationship with a girl that shags all the men in ur street?
Beht bros, I said because of d onething she did wrong, not because of d many things she did. If she did more than one man, definitely kickherthefuckout.
Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by Martin0(m): 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
lefulefu:
ehn i don't want that type of life abegcheesy

eh I wish u good luck
Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
correct talk. I always appreciate this life I dey
Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
coolestofall:

Beht bros, I said because of d onething she did wrong, not because of d many things she did. If she did more than one man, definitely kickherthefuckout.
i am yet to meet a guy who is ready to overlook it if his wife or girlfriend sleeps aroundcheesy
Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
Martin0:

eh I wish u good luck
i need more than that luck cos i dey come lag tomorrow cheesy
Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by Martin0(m): 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
lefulefu:
i need more than that luck cos i dey come lag tomorrow cheesy
eheh, so wetin u wan go do for that side
Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by vivypretty(f): 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
coolestofall:

there are some wrongs that cause cracks that can't be easily forgiven.
Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by vivypretty(f): 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:

Hy, help me explain your signature cheesy
keep reading it until it makes sense to you.
Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by McBrooklyn(m): 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by coolestofall(m): 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
lefulefu:
i am yet to meet a guy who is ready to overlook it if his wife or girlfriend sleeps aroundcheesy
Bros with me it is practise what I preach not what I do. D last gal dat tried dat shit with me I 4gave her so I can hv my revenge.
Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by coolestofall(m): 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
vivypretty:

there are some wrongs that cause cracks that can't be easily forgiven.
Sure, but whats d need 4 sharing good times if the memories does not help u get through d bad times.
Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
coolestofall:

Bros with me it is practise what I preach not what I do. D last gal dat tried dat shit with me I 4gave her so I can hv my revenge.
Revenge is sweet when served cold...unquote by Michael Corleone in the Godfathercheesy. I gbadu ur style cheesy.
Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by vivypretty(f): 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
coolestofall:

Sure, but whats d need 4 sharing good times if the memories does not help u get through d bad times.
.You earn trust. You should be found worthy of it before is given.
Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
Martin0:

eheh, so wetin u wan go do for that side
oh na serious matter. We go yarn for phone.
Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by donstan18: 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
vivypretty:

keep reading it until it makes sense to you.

I nicely asked for your help, and here you are, forming savage and rude.

The same "YOU" will want to play victim card if I reply you in the same manner you just did.

I ask again.

Can you help explain your signature
Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by coolestofall(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
vivypretty:
.You earn trust. You should be found worthy of it before is given.
You r making valid points I cn't help but accept. I am a student of life n I wnt mind if u can educate me more but in private.

Disclaimer: Na joke I dey o, but if u go still like tutor me privately, I'm cool with dat.

Note: Even meself don confuse. C wetin gals 4 romanceland don cos, I 4 like pm u but I want stay neutral as much 2 avoid story dat touch.

Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by vivypretty(f): 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:

I nicely asked for your help, and here you are, forming savage and rude.

The same "YOU" will want to play victim card if I reply you in the same manner you just did.

I ask again.

Can you help explain your signature
Sorry but I wasn't forming anything.
bubu our president is occupying a great position but it would be greater if he was working while occupying such position.
Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by Martin0(m): 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
lefulefu:
oh na serious matter. We go yarn for phone.

OK my chairman
Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by vivypretty(f): 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
coolestofall:

You r making valid points I cn't help but accept. I am a student of life n I wnt mind if u can educate me more but in private.

Disclaimer: Na joke I dey o, but if u go still like tutor me privately, I'm cool with dat.

Note: Even meself don confuse. C wetin gals 4 romanceland don cos, I 4 like pm u but I want stay neutral as much 2 avoid story dat touch.
you made valid points too. I remember one time I was mad at a friend for a rude joke, made your last point settled everything.
Re: For The Mr And Miss Single!!! by donstan18: 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
vivypretty:

Sorry but I wasn't forming anything.
bubu our president is occupying a great position but it would be greater if he was working while occupying such position.

@Bolded.

Is that the explanation?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emotional And Deep: Shola Allyson Writes A Provoking Letter To All Young Ladies / The Lady I Bleep Is Madly In Love With Me / How Many Sexual Partners Have You Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.