Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

She dumped me after pretending i was broke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She dumped me after pretending i was broke (2789 Views)

Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She dumped me after pretending i was broke by markode777: 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
I am looking through and trying to meet girls because i am looking forward to settle down.. 4 years ago, i was a deep womanizer, but God arrested me and i repented and ever since, i haven't bonked any girl(though temptation plenty) or had a gf(Though have females though).

Fast forward, i was a yahoo boy, but left it when i repented and hustle as an Igbo guy(I mean hawk drink for street) and was favored to be an importer, but my goods was later seized and back to square one. The hustle continued, and i ventured into Blogging and since i had always love sitting in front of computer and all that, i invested all my time and effort to it (If you can't do that, don't go close to Blogging).. even went spiritual because Grace makes things easy.

Now, the issue is that, every girl i meet, -because i hide my real face on my blog- is looking for money, not love. I need a girl that will love me but it seems there is none in Nigeria. I remember meeting one like that and i took her to a one room apartment to see if she would still give me opportunity to be her friend, but that was the last time she spoke to me. My fear is that, how will someone hustle finish to be a man by making money and someone can't find a good girl that will love you and not after the money. i do hide my identity when i meet a girl to see if she would be comfortable with me without seeing the rich life even as a fine boy.

What a World!
Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by IAMSASHY(f): 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
undecided looking for a good girl is like searching for a needle in an ocean,only d patience and careful ones find Dem,they sure exist but not easy to find.True love exist,I can testify to dat.
Be Patience son!!!

5 Likes

Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by Splinz(m): 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
Wee you keep kwayet!

How can you womanize and defraud (deprived people of their joy) and today, you're crying for love?

Where is the love in these acts

Oga, judgment has come: Nemesis is here!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by markode777: 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
Splinz:
Wee you keep kwayet!

How can you womanize and defraud (deprived people of their joy) and today, you're crying for love?

Judgment has come: Nemesis is here!

God don't think so, that was why he used Apostle Paul after he killed many Christians.

One Mr Judge spotted! other loading

4 Likes

Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by donstan18: 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
So, what exactly is your point?

2 Likes

Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by Ahmed0336(m): 2:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
donstan18:
So, what exactly is your point?
Epp am with wife
Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by LessNoise: 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
And you were saying?

Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by Lagbaja01(m): 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
@op, some ladies ll b singing Patoranking "ama felebu" to this post grin
Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by AdolfHitlerxXx: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
Fake story ...sounded dumb.

Sell your script to lazy ass Nollywood studios.

"Dash" not "sell"...cos no one would buy this horsesh1t

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by Linux007(m): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
IAMSASHY:
undecided looking for a good girl is like searching for a needle in an ocean,only d patience and careful ones find Dem,they sure exist but not easy to find.True love exist,I can testify to dat.
Be Patience son!!!
Love is overrated, the word LOVE is abstract and illusionary. the sooner you come to terms with it the better for you.
Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by Linux007(m): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
op! this is the sad reality we live in. truth be told everyone has an expectation going into a relationship with anyone. it's either you are rich and offer comfort, or you have a prospect to make it in life, either way the chicken will always come home to roast.

My advice, make your money and get a life, then you find a lady you can live with her excesses and forget about love, that crap only exist on zee world and Hollywood.
Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lucky You!
Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by Follygunners: 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
OP, your story sef no make sense but nevertheless, I can assertively claim ~90% of 9ja chics ONLY fall in love with $$$$ and materialisms! Of course, it's simply as a result of the abject poverty (physically & mentally) they're faced with. It's pretty sad, sad I know. Again, your story still no make sense tho.. grin
Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by marvin906(m): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
well maybe is karma..
nevertheless they are good chicks out there..
you just have to take your time if you act desperate anything you see take undecided undecided
Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by Zuluhead(m): 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
Please some guys should try and be realistic and for the record am a male.but for instant you take a girl that lived all her life in comforts of her parents house,had couple of vacations abroad and chauffeur in automobile.you expect her to start a live with you in a one room apartment because of love... You can as well start a life with some female beggars on the street all for Love.

1 Like

Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by markode777: 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
How i wish your shithole believe can credit my account. Who your believe epp?
Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by markode777: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Fake story ...sounded dumb.

Sell your script to lazy ass Nollywood studios.

"Dash" not "sell"...cos no one would buy this horsesh1t

How i wish your shithole believe can credit my account... Rubbish, who your believe epp
Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
markode777:

How i wish your shithole believe can credit my account... Rubbish, who your believe epp

didinrin. ...ode oloriburuku grin

Keep it up grin
Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by ghost3040: 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
Be "patience" abi? undecided undecided undecided
IAMSASHY:
Be Patience son!!!
Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by Les: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
markode777:
I am looking through and trying to meet girls because i am looking forward to settle down.. 4 years ago, i was a deep womanizer, but God arrested me and i repented and ever since, i haven't bonked any girl(though temptation plenty) or had a gf(Though have females though).

Fast forward, i was a yahoo boy, but left it when i repented and hustle as an Igbo guy(I mean hawk drink for street) and was favored to be an importer, but my goods was later seized and back to square one. The hustle continued, and i ventured into Blogging and since i had always love sitting in front of computer and all that, i invested all my time and effort to it (If you can't do that, don't go close to Blogging).. even went spiritual because Grace makes things easy.

Now, the issue is that, every girl i meet, -because i hide my real face on my blog- is looking for money, not love. I need a girl that will love me but it seems there is none in Nigeria. I remember meeting one like that and i took her to a one room apartment to see if she would still give me opportunity to be her friend, but that was the last time she spoke to me. My fear is that, how will someone hustle finish to be a man by making money and someone can't find a good girl that will love you and not after the money. i do hide my identity when i meet a girl to see if she would be comfortable with me without seeing the rich life even as a fine boy.

What a World!
stop looking for a lady over the net, the chances are more slimmer than when you go out there and meet genuine person!
Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by Annibel(f): 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
Splinz:
Wee you keep kwayet!

hahahahahah
Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by Annibel(f): 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
wait wait wait... I don't understand. are you trying to indirectly tell the ladies here that you're rich? and we should start been curious?? I don't get it. what are you typing self?

Nna Ehn...

1 Like

Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by donstan18: 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
Annibel:

hahahahahah
cry
Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by boyjo: 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
Splinz:
Wee you keep kwayet!

Hahaha..but chill. He's repented.
Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by boyjo: 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
Zuluhead:
Please some guys should try and be realistic and for the record am a male.but for instant you take a girl that lived all her life in comforts of her parents house,had couple of vacations abroad and chauffeur in automobile.you expect her to start a live with you in a one room apartment because of love... You can as well start a life with some female beggars on the street all for Love.

What he does not realise is that the girls maybe leaving him because they feel something dishonest about him but can't tell what it is.
The girls marrying guys leaving in one room are what?
How much do you even have markode777?

Another click bait tale!!
Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by boyjo: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
ghost3040:
Be "patience" abi? undecided undecided undecided

Patience Jonathan grin
Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by anibirelawal(m): 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
Continue to hide your TRUE identity o, e be like say you never ready to marry.
Beside, your Past no Add up at all.
Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by Zuluhead(m): 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
Don't mind him you want a girl to start with a room with you and you probably forgets that there are other guys better and richer than him,
still asking the same girl oooo. Keep searching for a blinded love. He needs to get a girl from los Angeles to come and live with him in bronx, so she can prove her gangster hood love.
boyjo:

What he does not realise is that the girls maybe leaving him because they feel something dishonest about him but can't tell what it is.
The girls marrying guys leaving in one room are what?
How much do you even have markode777?

Another click bait tale!!
Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by NaoSlay: 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2018

Nice and creative script.

Only wise people can deeply understand this made up story.
Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by jashar(f): 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Read your heading.

Read your content.

You say you're a blogger?
Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by PrincessNazor(f): 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re: She dumped me after pretending i was broke by ugbede69(m): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
are you sire karma is not catching up with you?

(1) (Reply)

Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. / My Girlfriendtold Once Told Me That All The Bills Are On Me / Ik Ogbonna's Ex-wife Sonia Morales Flaunts Her Massive Backside In Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.