Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon (24079 Views)

Saharareporters Boss, Sowore , A Chameleon On A Mission To Decieve Nigerians(pic / Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" / The Uprising Of A Chameleon Dance In Enugwu-ukwu, Anambra State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by blazhykowskyi(m): 11:40am On Feb 21, 2018
gidgiddy:

Listen ignoramus let me school you. Under Article 20(1) of the African charter and Article 1 of the UN charter, two international laws which Nigeria is a signatory to, any group of people can agitate for self determination. It doesnt matter if there is an existing national assembly or not. Nobody needs a mandate to agitate for independence, neither Zik nor Awolowo had any mandate when they started their own agitation for Nigerias independence from Britain. What mattered was if they had the support of the people.

It is by Kanu and IPOB agitating that the legislature will take notice of how serious things are on ground. It is by massmobilising the people that the national assembly will recognise the fact that an issue has become important to some people.

If anyone doesnt like Kanu's way of talking, they should sue him.

Ok smart dummy. Ipob wants biafra. Your governors, politicians, and elites don't want biafra. Who do we listen to?

Awolowo and zik were elected leaders of their people when they seek independence and the elites, the traditional rulers and majority of the masses agreed to it. Awolowo even campaigned in the west for people to support independence.

At least we can agree that your elites don't want biafra as this man has come out to say that igbos don't want biafra. So face him.

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by LZAA: 11:42am On Feb 21, 2018
delishpot:

You getting it twisted. I am not worried just embarrassed watching them the same way you are embarrassed when you watch naija girls prostituting themselves in the streets of Italy. But you are right tho, why should I care if they behave like niggers they are. They can never be trusted or wise enough to run any government successfully. They should carry on jawe grin grin
exactly exactly
so don't bother
they are not suffersticated,they are ndigbo

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:43am On Feb 21, 2018
This is an elder speaking.

First time of listening to this guy.

His answers are measured. Full of wisdom, or do I say common-sense.

And oh, ALL those idioms and proverbs!
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by omooba969(m): 11:45am On Feb 21, 2018
horsepower101:

Igbos only.

Why should the rest of Nigeria be involved when they are not agitating in their homelands?

Is like someone saying that they are hungry. Instead of feeding that person, you end up feeding those who never said that they were hungry.

SE is part of Nigeria, therefore it's only ideal for the referendum to be conducted amongst Nigerians.

However, there has to be debates to work out how secession affects the SW & North then come up with a workable plan for your agitation. Nigerians need to understand the Biafran position, Nigerians need to be informed & make informed decisions as well.

Debates b4 referendum...IMO. cool
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by blazhykowskyi(m): 11:45am On Feb 21, 2018
Nonaira1:

Remind me again what you know how whites ask for succession? Go and read European and American history if you habe zero clue on anything. Both community group was filled with violence.

While I'm at it it is YOUR AFONJA ASS people that made nnamdi abuse you fuckers and hate y'all. Noone else played a hand in it but una. In 2012, Nnamdi Kanu was videotaped protesting for the wellbeing of all Nigeria. Fastfiward to late 2012 and early 2013, he started Radio Biafra and IPOB and hated everything that deals with una. I wonder what turned him? Oh i don't know maybe watching you monkets rejoice over the death of a group he was member of and wish more death inflict them.

Prior to Nnamdi Kanu starting radio biafra, he was a member of Massob group. Whenever Massob members were killed remind us the tribe taunted, mocked and asked for more death of their members? And finally tell us what he expected from una hatred? Love?

And no democracy is killing men and women extra judicary for asking out of your shithole. That's democracy. Ediot

Lol. We all know your penchant for lying and turning victims.

No one knew the existence of nnamdi kanu in the west until after the loss of gej in 2015.

We came to know about him when he was calling on ibos to kill pastor kumuyi and ranting all hate speeches against us and we saw his disciples supporting him before we started attacking him.

But we are used to your lies anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by omooba969(m): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2018
Stingman:

I was also waiting for your kind of response.

Was Oyo and Borno not separate kingdoms before the British came.

We should also talk about it.

Nigeria didn't start in 1960...

Can you kindly address other points raised so as to make a balanced argument.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by pazienza(m): 11:49am On Feb 21, 2018
"Biafra is a good cause started by Ojukwu but any lazy igbo that wants to be popular will just hijack it and become popular because of the legitimate sentiment behind it. I have said it amny times on this forum that kanu did not want biafra but they will call me names".

The truth is that mischievous Nigerians like you, never accepted that Ojukwu cause was good. You criticized his methods, you criticized Uwazuruike methods, you criticized Billie movement methods, and you are currently criticizing Kanu methods.

Not that I subscribe to Kanu methods whoheartedly, I have issues with the poly lingual Biafra he was championing, being an Igbo nationalist myself, I favoured an Igbo speaking only country.
But I'm not too blind to know that the problem Nigerians had with Kanu, was the same problem they had with Ojukwu and Uwazuruike, that made them hate both men with demonic hatred, it was never about methods, because the three men chose three different methods, and in each case, it ended in hate for them and by extension Ndiigbo, with open massacre of Ndiigbo by Nigerian Army and police, with Nigerians cheering on.

They would have accepted Ojukwu and Uwazuruike methods that at no time, spoke ill of Nigerians if it were all down to Kanu uncouth language, as these mischievous fellows are currently propagating.

The problem you lots have is Biafra actualization . It doesn't matter what method any one choose to champion it, you lots would always hate the person and find reasons to justify your hate.

4 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by horsepower101: 11:51am On Feb 21, 2018
omooba969:

SE is part of Nigeria, therefore it's only ideal for the referendum to be conducted amongst Nigerians.

However, there has to be debates to work out how secession affects the SW & North then come up with a workable plan for your agitation. Nigerians need to understand the Biafran position, Nigerians need to be informed & make informed decisions as well.

Igbo is not limited to south east. My response never said south east.

Also if you want debate, IPOB has been asking for it. Even Nnamdi Kanu volunteered to debate live on national TV but your fraudulent government decided to shoot at them.

Amnesty international last week declared IPOB the most peaceful secessionist organization in the world.

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:51am On Feb 21, 2018
Another knock out punch to the wailers.
See as they will now start rushing to this thread to insult and disown their own governor.

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by medpren: 11:54am On Feb 21, 2018
ezenwajosh:
They hated him because nnamdi KANU didn't allow them to use the population he controls to gain political gains through him

They hated him because he didn't involve them in Biafra struggle because nnamdi KANU dont want their dirty Nigeria politics when Biafra comes

Very succint!

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by horsepower101: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2018
pazienza:
"Biafra is a good cause started by Ojukwu but any lazy igbo that wants to be popular will just hijack it and become popular because of the legitimate sentiment behind it. I have said it amny times on this forum that kanu did not want biafra but they will call me names".

The truth is that mischievous Nigerians like you, never accepted that Ojukwu cause was good. You criticized his methods, you criticized Uwazuruike methods, you criticized Billie movement methods, and you are currently criticizing Kanu methods.

Not that I subscribe to Kanu methods whoheartedly, I have issues with the poly lingual Biafra he was championing, being an Igbo nationalist myself, I favoured an Igbo speaking only country.
But I'm not too blind to know that the problem Nigerians had with Kanu was not his methods, for if it were, they would have accepted Ojukwu and Uwazuruike methods that at no time, spoke ill of Nigerians.
The problem you lots have is Biafra actualization . It doesn't matter what method any one choose to champion it, you lots would always hate the person and find reasons to justify your hate.

Preach brother. This is what we have all been saying. It doesn't matter what method is used. Even if Ipob is led by an angel they will still find fault.

2 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by medpren: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2018
greiboy:
There is no permanent enemy in politics.

When Kanu served the interest of the southeastern politicians, they used him, yielded him a voice, gave him money to fuel his propaganda. However, soon as his involvement seems to be conflicting with theirs, they sort for a way to silence him.

Don't get it twisted, the use of Biafra for Igbo political gain in Nigeria is not over, it is only in the cooler for now. I guess Kanu or whoever the future figure head of the struggle might be in the future should learn how to negotiate a more beneficial deal with the southeastern politicians.

Dirty boy, were you there when they gave money to kanu for political gains using Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by medpren: 11:59am On Feb 21, 2018
omooba969:

Do you think the referendum should be conducted amongst Nigerians or Igbos only?

Why should yoruba and hausa participate in a referendum that has to with Biafra? Do you monkeys really know what a referendum means with all your acclaimed literacy? Did the Welsh and English participate in the scot's referendum.

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by blazhykowskyi(m): 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
pazienza:

But I'm not too blind to know that the problem Nigerians had with Kanu was not his methods, for if it were, they would have accepted Ojukwu and Uwazuruike methods that at no time, spoke ill of Nigerians.

Mischievous Nigerians like who? Speak what you know fool. If I had my way I would dissolve the country today.

The problem of Nigerians are the elite from every part of the country. Your leaders don't want biafra. My leaders are paying lip service to restructuring. But you fools think it is ok to protect your leaders and attack my people as your enemy even when I don't know of your existence. You always shift your blame to others.

If your leaders are serious about biafra they would achieve it in record time. Who will harass Ekweremadu or Abaribe if they call for referendum? Can python dance on them?

Who will harass Tinubu if he works with senators from my region for restructuring and discuss his position with buhari as a precondition for his support? But politicians always fight for their pockets and you want me to hate an hausa man hustling on the street for holding the nation down.

2 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by Nonaira1: 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

Lol. We all know your penchant for lying and turning victims.

No one knew the existence of nnamdi kanu in the west until after the loss of gej in 2015.

We came to know about him when he was calling on ibos to kill pastor kumuyi and ranting all hate speeches against us and we saw his disciples supporting him before we started attacking him.

But we are used to your lies anyway.

Did your people laugh, mock and wish more death on Massob members whenever they are killed yes or no?

Mind you, you're literally in a forum with multiple evidence to back me up. Now I repeat did your Afonja clan rejoice, danced and wished more death on massob members when they were killed extra judiciary yes or no?

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by blazhykowskyi(m): 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
Nonaira1:

Did your people laugh, mock and wish more death on Massob members whenever they are killed yes or no?

Mind you, you're literally in a forum with multiple evidence to back me up. Now I repeat did your Afonja clan rejoice, danced and wished more death on massob members when they were killed extra judiciary yes or no?

Did your people laugh when abiola was killed and ran away from Lagos hoping the city would go up in flames? What of mile 12 crises? Ile Ife clashes?

No one knew massob here. Ipob gained national notoriety because of gej loss that made him increase his attack on Yoruba as betrayers for not voting gej. And you pained TANoids took him as your new Messiah.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by gbemoh: 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
LMAO...!!!You really expect some justice from the international courts against nigeria.......lol.

Ok at least you can proudly say 'i have a dream'

All the best sir !!

EternalTruths:
Tell that to United States & ICC courts.

All this lamentation won't save you when they finally declare you a criminal in those courts.

Be blabbing instead of begging.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by Nonaira1: 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
omooba969:

Why the heck would referendum be conducted on Nigerians? Do you play a factor on Biafra?

Referendum is conducted on igboland and igbo land alone!!

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by musicwriter(m): 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
I didn't see any place he called him a chameleon. What he said is that if you have a discussion with him ''he’ll come out saying something else''.

Below is the transcript in English.

Nnamdi ignored Igbo governors. Ignore Nnamdi, because when you speak with him, people who spoke with him, you talk with him he’ll come out saying something else.

Did Nnamdi ever tell us to prepare for this? (He asked rhetorically). He never told us it is time to go.

What we all agreed then was that; yes, there’s oppression, there’s problem. But let us discuss about all that first.

When you push someone to the wall he’ll of course react (he said in idioms).

If there’s oppression, if there are things wrong in Nigeria, is there’s cry for help everywhere, you’ll find it abundantly in Nigeria. You’ll find it in Agatu, you’ll find it in Sambisa forest, some in Benue, and of course, a lot in Igbo land.

What we are saying is treat everyone equally (he said in idioms).

There’s oppression, there’s corruption, things aren’t exactly as it ought to be. But how do we get to this Cannan? What vehicle? If we begin a war, do we have weapons? (He asked rhetorically).

That’s the point. Until we answer these questions. If we are saying there’s oppression, that people finish school and are unemployed, that we are not being treated fairly, that’s true. But, should we pick up arms? (He asked rhetorically). I’ll suggest we give is a thought, because if war begins it would affect me. Please show me our armory stockpile, and once I see we can defend ourselves off we go.

South-East governors are one, Northern governors can’t be more united that us. Igbos have been tested through war, famine, economic blockade and all sort of obstacles. In all these travails Igbos have proved they can be resilient, despite.

If you ask me why Nigeria should hand over leadership to Igbos, I’ll say it is because Igbos have proved in character (business and travel) that in reality they believe in Nigeria more than any other tribe.

............................................................................................................
Above is what he said. But of course, as one Finnish author noted on a recent BBC interview, ''it is one thing to translate words, and its another thing to translate emotions''. So, you still have to be an Igbo speaker to fully interpret the emotional aspect of the speech. Its unique to every language.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by gbemoh: 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
LMAO......ok mr beejay.

Quick question......who is 'them' in your short rant ?

beejaay:
Igbos are their own worst enemy...how can someone of a governor repute come on international media to castigate someone fighting for the collective interest of your people even going as far as calling other that look down on you names....you will never find the Hausa/Fulani doing this...with all the attrocities shekau committed, you won' see them calling out his name for ridicule....all this slander for what? Power?
Why will anyone expect a freeom fighter to be friend with the corrupt power in place??
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by gidgiddy: 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
pazienza:

But I'm not too blind to know that the problem Nigerians had with Kanu, was the same problem they had with Ojukwu and Uwazuruike, that made them hate both men with demonic hatred, it was never about methods, because the three men chose three different methods, and in each case, it ended in hate for them and by extension Ndiigbo, with open massacre of Ndiigbo by Nigerian Army and police, with Nigerians cheering on.

They would have accepted Ojukwu and Uwazuruike methods that at no time, spoke ill of Nigerians if it were all down to Kanu uncouth language, as these mischievous fellows are currently propagating.

Very true. They said that Nnamdi Kanu was making threats and insulting everybody. Uwazuruike did not insult anybody but they still gunned down his followers and invaded his house Commando style just like they did to Kanu.

Uwazuruike did not threaten or insult anyone but they he was charged to court for treason severally and spent several years in jail

Uwazuruike did not insult or threaten anyone but even here on NL, many Yorubas and Northerners called for his head for daring to question the sovereignty of Nigeria.

It is laughable when people say that the problem of Kanu was his rhetoric. They would have come for Kanu's head wether he preached love or hate.

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by horsepower101: 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
Nonaira1:

Why the heck would referendum be conducted on Nigerians? Do you play a factor on Biafra?

Referendum is conducted on igboland and igbo land alone!!

These people are delusional. They want the rest of Nigerians to conduct referendum with Biafrans. The way Nigerians reason defies logic.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by omooba969(m): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
medpren:

Why should yoruba and hausa participate in a referendum that has to with Biafra? Do you monkeys really know what a referendum means with all your acclaimed literacy? Did the Welsh and English participate in the scot's referendum.

You can't compare Scotland to your case.

@bolded,

Can you please withdraw that?
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by pazienza(m): 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

Mischievous Nigerians like who? Speak what you know fool. If I had my way I would dissolve the country today.

The problem of Nigerians are the elite from every part of the country. Your leaders don't want biafra. My leaders are paying lip service to restructuring. But you fools think it is ok to protect your leaders and attack my people as your enemy even when I don't know of your existence. You always shift your blame to others.

If your leaders are serious about biafra they would achieve it in record time. Who will harass Ekweremadu or Abaribe if they call for referendum? Can python dance on them?

Who will harass Tinubu if he works with senators from my region for restructuring and discuss his position with buhari as a precondition for his support? But politicians always fight for their pockets and you want me to hate an hausa man hustling on the street for holding the nation down.

The elites are no issue.
Igbo elites had all agreed on secession in 1967, it wasn't the elites of other regions that stopped that, it was the commoners who enrolled into the army in mass to stop that.

Even if the SE elites all unite today, and push for Biafra, it wouldn't stop Nigerian government to send troops to our region again, with active support of mischievous elements again.

The elites don't fight Wars, they need commoners to do the fighting. They need public opinion support to push on agenda.

Igbo commoners are the ones pushing for referendum today, and they are paying for it in blood.

Nigerian commoners are the ones on the sidelines cheering the Nigerian security agents crack down on them and even calling for more brutality to be meted.
This is the reality we face today.

If other commoners from other parts of Nigeria are actively calling and protesting for Nigerian dissolution like Igbo commoners are doing, Nigeria would be overwhelmed and the elites would have no option.

3 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by horsepower101: 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
gidgiddy:

Very true. They said that Nnamdi Kanu was making threats and insulting everybody. Uwazuruike did not insult anybody but they still gunned down his followers and invaded his house Commando style just like they did to Kanu.

Uwazuruike did not threaten or insult anyone but they he was charged to court for treason severally and spent several years in jail

Uwazuruike did not insult or threaten anyone but even here on NL, many Yorubas and Northerners called for his head for daring to question the sovereignty of Nigeria.

It is laughable when people say that the problem of Kanu was his rhetoric. They would have come for Kanu's head wether he preached love or hate.

Gbam!!!

This is why Nigeria will never progress. Their politicians and citizens lie too much. Any country built on lies never progress.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by Stingman: 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
omooba969:

Can you kindly address other points raised so as to make a balanced argument.

There is nothing to discuss any further...The representatives are skewed to favout the north by the military...

So definitely, you don't expect to get anything from NASS because of the numbers.

We need to revert back to regional autonomy as used by our founding fathers.

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by ProWalker: 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
LZAA:

that's what afonjas don't understand
nobody takes ds clowns seriously in igboland
their reasoning is dat if kanu goes the movement will collapse but alas ipob is still moving grin

Hheeheheheheehhe. What has any other tribe got to do with a Iboe on Iboe backstabbing? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by Nonaira1: 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

Did your people laugh when abiola was killed and ran away from Lagos hoping the city would go up in flames? What of mile 12 crises? Ile Ife clashes?

No one knew massob here. Ipob gained national notoriety because of gej loss that made him increase his attack on Yoruba as betrayers for not voting gej. And you pained TANoids took him as your new Messiah.

The bold prove it. Provide any article, link or anything that displaued igbo rejoicing when your abiola was killed. Last i checked, it was your illiterate obas that took bribe from northerners to overlook his kill. As for the others that retailation to una mockery when dancing when ipob were killed.

I repeat my question again. Did you animals dance, rejoice and ask for more death of massob members (aka a group that never once asked for your fucking death). Yes or No? I am waiting for you to comment So i can bombarded this thread with comments from your animalistic people rejoicing over their death pre nnamdi kanu. Then you can explain to me how you expected a man love you after repeatedly seeing your azonto dancing of a group he was a member of?

How did nnamdi kanu increase his hatred to yoruba because of GEJ loss when nnamdi himself predicted GEJ would lose, held an election boycott and urged his followers not to vote for either buhari or GEJ; likewise, was known to insult GEJ and every igbo politician under his administration? So he got mad and hated una over something he boycotted? Do you see how stupid you sound?

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by cytell56: 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
AmadiAba:
Abia state governor, Okezie Ikpeazu has said that Nnamdi Kanu, who is the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra lies too much and equally worse than a chameleon.

Ikpeazu stated this during an interview with British Broadcasting Cooperation, Igbo(BBC) monitored from IGBERE TV studios.

The governor also said that Nnamdi Kanu speaks from both sides of his mouth as he never consulted him before taking any action. He equally said that Igbos do not want Nigeria to break up as they are ready to rule the country when the time comes.

In his words

''Nnamdi Kanu hates South East governors, he does not want to associate with us despite the love we have for him.

''Whenever you talk with Nnamdi Kanu, he always speaks from both sides of his mouth, he is not a straightforward person ''

''He never consulted me before taking any action, although we all agreed that Igbos are being marginalised but we should sit down and discuss the way out '' he said.

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu agreed that Igbos are being marginalised but don't have guns to go to war if it should break out.

According to him, ''it's true that Igbos are being marginalised but how can we get to the promise land? Who will lead the Igbos to the promise land? Do we have enough guns if war should break out''?

The governor equally said that the Igbos want Nigeria to be united more than the Yorubas, Fulanis, etc.

Igbere TV recalls that Nnamdi Kanu has not been seen since last year when soldiers raided his house in Abia state.

WATCH VIDEO HERE below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=divhUNvBoxo

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/430398/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-lies-too-much-worse-than-chameleon-gov-ikpeazu-tells-bbc-download-video/

Buhari don keep that one!! With all the mouth wey IBO's dem dey make, no action!!!
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
medpren:

Dirty boy, were you there when they gave money to kanu for political gains using Biafra?

I can understand from your reply that you need to develop your thinking and move away from dirty mindset yourself.

You should know that Kanu had a great deal of resources and outlet before the crackdown that simply disappeared with him. You should as well remember the politicians that paid for his bail are now quiet.

I bet you also forgot how certain politicians like urge uzor kalu among others saw him in prison and also visited his family.

Why have they all gone quiet now, Why aren't they singing anything about Biafra again. At least, ipob was prescribed not Biafra. They have all redirected their efforts to Igbo VP or president in the succeeding election

Who is fooling who here?

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by omooba969(m): 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
Stingman:

There is nothing to discuss any further...The representatives are skewed to favout the north by the military...

So definitely, you don't expect to get anything from NASS because of the numbers.

I hope you still remember who abolished the regional autonomy & initiated the unitary system of govt.

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by horsepower101: 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
Stingman:

I hate when they keep repeating the same old lies of going through the National Assembly when they clearly know that the north hold the majority. Nnamdi open call for referendum was the best option.

Nnamdi Kanu laughed at south east reps when they could even pass the south east development commission.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner / Restructuring Nigeria Will Make No Difference - Osinbajo / Goodluck Jonathan Addresses PDP Committee Led By Makarfi (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.