Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose (48095 Views)

Shocking: A Lady With Sexy Ass Caught With Fixed And By A Priest / Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance / Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by vivypretty(f): 10:01am On Feb 22, 2018
MisterGrace:
cheesy So another name for wh0ring or hoe now is socialite.
These people keeps dignifying this nonsense.

idiots!
guy easy. no be fight.
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:01am On Feb 22, 2018
Nairaland
Really
SMH
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by JesseTariah(m): 10:02am On Feb 22, 2018
which of the doctors please be specific Dr dre? Dr sid? abi na our own Small doctor?
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by fvckme(f): 10:02am On Feb 22, 2018
HeWrites:
Tanzanian socialite and model, Sanchoka is a celebrity who always sets the internet on fire with her derriere.

Recently, she posted a sultry photo of herself dressed in a skimpy gown on a hospital bed and captioned it:
“On that Hospital Bed waiting for my doctor like …”

Guess her Doctor is gonna have a swell time attending to his patient.

See Photo Below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/curvaceous-tanzanian-model-posts-raunchy-photo-on-hospital-bed-waiting-for-her-doctor.html

How did you know the Doctor is a “he”?
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by LZAA: 10:02am On Feb 22, 2018
HeWrites:
Tanzanian socialite and model, Sanchoka is a celebrity who always sets the internet on fire with her derriere.

Recently, she posted a sultry photo of herself dressed in a skimpy gown on a hospital bed and captioned it:
“On that Hospital Bed waiting for my doctor like …”

Guess her Doctor is gonna have a swell time attending to his patient.

See Photo Below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/curvaceous-tanzanian-model-posts-raunchy-photo-on-hospital-bed-waiting-for-her-doctor.html

undecided undecided
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by Kizyte(m): 10:06am On Feb 22, 2018
otipoju:
Na common a Tanzania hospital get equipment for inside room like this. Them tried.

I trust my country... Stethoscope bed and mattrass is okay.

This is Amenity Ward, and it's nothing compared to that of the private Hospital where I worked.

1 Like

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by Truckpusher(m): 10:06am On Feb 22, 2018
See yansh sad
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by CastedAyo: 10:11am On Feb 22, 2018
McBrooklyn:
Hot Tanzanian model waiting to be creampied by her doctor...

If you know, you know... grin grin

undecided

Na p0rn go kii this one

2 Likes

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by piagetskinner(m): 10:13am On Feb 22, 2018
her doctor might be a woman like herself....

but what does she hope to gain by posting this sorta picture?

1 Like

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by daddio(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2018
Rapmaestro:
She needs small doctor in her life... To come and gba penalty to her throw-in

LONG DOKINTA!!!

Una wicked o
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 22, 2018
a doctor who uses cassava to treat female patients is suspicious, just look at her face, she is definitely looking forward to her treatment.

1 Like

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by herraph: 10:19am On Feb 22, 2018
otipoju:
Na common a Tanzania hospital get equipment for inside room like this. Them tried.

Been there , Tanzania fine Sha oh. There only problem be say them no Sabi speak English

1 Like

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by Saphiex(m): 10:19am On Feb 22, 2018
otipoju:

There is no equipment there other than what you just mentioned.
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 22, 2018
Lefulefu what's your say in this matter?
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by Ikem11(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2018
MisterGrace:
cheesy So another name for wh0ring or hoe now is socialite.
These people keeps dignifying this nonsense.

idiots!
Lol no more slay queen
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by okerekeikpo: 10:26am On Feb 22, 2018
Olosho with empty brain
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by McBrooklyn(m): 10:27am On Feb 22, 2018
CastedAyo:

undecided
Na p0rn go kii this one
OK...
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by shallysgirl: 10:39am On Feb 22, 2018
otipoju:

Which equipment? This ancient appliances and bed. Rabbish.
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by shallysgirl: 10:42am On Feb 22, 2018
bolinjkezzy:

Maybe na their VIP ward be that, who knows
Chai,so una never see Nigeria hospital wey better pass this one?
If this is a private hospital then Nigeria hospitals are far ahead. Even some public hospital, there private ward is better equipped.
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by NnamdiN: 10:44am On Feb 22, 2018
kilojoDesigns:

Her one lap be like person two legs
I put two of my legs together and you're not wrong bro
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by Dammylois(f): 10:44am On Feb 22, 2018
Oh Lord!! shocked
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 22, 2018
I remember a night with this chic at Ramada Encore, Dar es Salaam. Choi! She is damn good and clean. I could not get my mind off her for days after a one-night encounter.

1 Like

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by Adeyinka123: 10:50am On Feb 22, 2018
It's obvious she needs injection
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by room089: 10:53am On Feb 22, 2018
Iro!

She's waiting for Diamond Platinumz whose wife recently divorced.
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by Originalsly: 10:59am On Feb 22, 2018
otipoju:

Wow!....like you didn't notice the attention seeker on the bed!
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by SPLENDID25(m): 11:18am On Feb 22, 2018
now this is what I call wife material
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by baron3(m): 11:45am On Feb 22, 2018
see yash like akamu,you cant tempt me
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by no1madman(m): 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Okkkk[img][

1 Like

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by henrysolution(m): 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
just don't come back and yell rape
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by Kingsley10000: 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
promiscuous girl
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by win2kwire: 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
I don't think these South African, Tanzanian, Ugandan women know that their shapeless backsides na result of bad medical condition - it is abnormal!

Seek medical attention to see if na chemical reaction or gene alteration cause am. Disgusting!

Hyperactive fat and excessive cellulite is being described as booty in Africa!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Dps Ladies Post When "Break-up" Takes Place. / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.