Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose (48091 Views)

Shocking: A Lady With Sexy Ass Caught With Fixed And By A Priest / Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance / Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by Kingsley10000: 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
doggy won't be bad with her
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by deebrownneymar: 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lucky doctor
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by emmyfrenzy(m): 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
Tanzania and big yansh

I feel like going to Tanzania

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
That Doctor will be singing right now, Wait i am coming
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by MrGoc(m): 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
kilojoDesigns:

Her one lap be like person two legs
. . I think say na only me see am.
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
if u say fish brain now, her sistas go insult me here!

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by DaudaAbu(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
otipoju:
Na common a Tanzania hospital get equipment for inside room like this. Them tried.

I trust my country... Stethoscope bed and mattrass is okay.

where the equipment for that hospital room?

Abi u mean the equipment on the bed?
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by godofuck231: 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
HeWrites:
Tanzanian socialite and model, Sanchoka is a celebrity who always sets the internet on fire with her derriere.

Recently, she posted a sultry photo of herself dressed in a skimpy gown on a hospital bed and captioned it:
“On that Hospital Bed waiting for my doctor like …”

Guess her Doctor is gonna have a swell time attending to his patient.

See Photo Below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/curvaceous-tanzanian-model-posts-raunchy-photo-on-hospital-bed-waiting-for-her-doctor.html

Sexual abuse charges charging!
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by stevecantrell: 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
The Lord is Goood..
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by Jazzgreen(m): 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
u see why we need a CHAPERONE!
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by olocheo77(m): 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
Doctor? she no look like sick person ooo
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
Vaseline crew running to the thread like..

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by poyet(m): 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
The doctor is in trouble
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by toprealman: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
Rapmaestro:
She needs small doctor in her life... To come and gba penalty to her throw-in
This year..... surely!
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by bolinjkezzy(m): 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
shallysgirl:
Chai,so una never see Nigeria hospital wey better pass this one?
If this is a private hospital then Nigeria hospitals are far ahead. Even some public hospital, there private ward is better equipped.
Maybe
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
jesu christi! shocked
d God of Abraham shocked
d God of isaac shocked shocked
and of jacob
plus the god iron
and the god of thunder shocked
look at dis wicked behind shocked
dammmmmm shocked

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
dumo1:
Lefulefu what's your say in this matter?
i wish i was her doctor cheesy

Some Dps Ladies Post When "Break-up" Takes Place. / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink