Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex (59119 Views)

Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) / Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) / Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by Sagay212: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
700 naira for sex? Chai! This country don kpafuka finish ooo.
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by chummzythe: 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hector09:
Just to add two hundred naira, u knw gree na u don enter sanko, sometimes its better to play the role of a fool and nt to act like a wise man all times
u are right
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by Yesbody: 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
Islie:

http://pmexpressng.com/man-batters-sex-worker-extra-rounds-sex/

Lesson learnt
1. Do not engage your self into prostitution
2. However, if you are with a prostitute, ensure you pay her all her right money
3. Do not fight with a prostitute, after the fight they will lie that you have stollen their money
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by ojamilaraje: 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol.. The Richest Snake In The World Is From Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhgNgYDvY40
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by Keywordconcept(m): 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
smiley

Check my signature to make passive income with your data
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by kalu61(m): 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
muhammed50:
Welcome to Nigeria where illegal business affairs are taken to court
He was charged 4 thieft and assault
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by lloyds(m): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
Why is Edo and sex always mentioned everywhere. . She na cause ni?
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by lloyds(m): 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
silvercute:
Why their names always BLESSING! grin grin grin grin grin

U must be very familiar with them. . A sure customer.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by dosage150(m): 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
Olalan:
Sex is truly cheap in Nija, a lady opening her legs for 500 seems crazy.
The man should be dealt with for not keeping to his contract with her, guess he wasn't thinking properly when he consented to adding extra cash.

konji na idiot
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by Easy1401(m): 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
citee:
Why does all these kind of news always emanate from areas like Ejigbo,Sango, Abule Egba and the rest of them.I have never heard of any fight with prostitutes in V/I or Lekki. Or there no prostitutes in those areas?
All the ashawo wet dey VI, Lekki, Ajah na professional , clean & First Class ashawo they can't go for $mall money but like 100,200,500k upward
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
kevin duru the shrewd developer no investor.

he invested 700 naira and a whopping 76000 profit, hmm this one pass forex.

they should be giving him an MBA and not taking him to court.
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by Anglojosite7(m): 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nwodosis:
Is prostitution not an illegal business in Nigeria? How come they have got the legal right to take their customers to the police to seek justice for their illegal business?
Back to the matter, the man went in there and contracted the prostitute to have a discharge which is a round. A round of sex is independent of time and he can't be charged for an extra time!
Must every man be an embarrassment like Miracle in BBNaija that cut short the viewing pleasure of his fans by discharging into Nina in seconds?
Like seriously? You even have time to x-ray this filthy scenario.
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
See foolishness. He now has to bail himself with #50k cos he tried cheating with #200.
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by homosapien002: 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
timwudz:
Lalalalalalal
See what ordinary #200 has caused you

instead make u jejely give her the 1K sef.. she don rope u say u thief her money and them no born ur papa well make u no pay her

but wait, why not get a girlfriend

Which girl go gree for this 1 wey dey use 2 hrs for first round...except the girl na
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
Proffeluczy1:

what do you mean by your statement
What it is
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Litblogger:

I don't have to be from Edo to spot a silly and ignorant tribal comment
lol is the hooker not frm Edo? let me be I don't have time to exchange words wit u 4 dis hot afternoon
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by amehocholongwa4: 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
He got what he bargained for. Why patronising prostitute when you can marry your own wife... Height of irresponsibility.
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by chuka9: 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
Abeg which meter did she use
to calculate round one ,because the man never even gauge be that she push am commot. Una try asawoo kobo, kobo.
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by timwudz(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
homosapien002:

Which girl go gree for this 1 wey dey use 2 hrs for first round...except the girl na
Calabar babes dey na
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by muhammed50(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
kalu61:
He was charged 4 thieft and assault
Sexual assault on a prostitute?? Their job is for them to be assaulted sexually... Prostitution is not even legal is the first instance
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by 1BB007(m): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
Sex for 500.. thats like 1 dollar and some cent grin
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by newoffer: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
Imagine d damage Kelvin must have done to that pussy. Straight two hours no be joke ooo. Be glad d idiot no die on top of you. I remember when I was a champion, I do last an hour n get refund most times.
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by gabby1002(m): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
oyetunder:
LIFE to many is now all about sex...sex...even sex. Their thoughts...imaginations...discussions...and missions are all about what is btw two legs. Salt is sweet, but wealth does not determine the quantity of salt humans consume. Everything has an expiry date. And what is between the two legs kill painfully than atomic radiation...and faster than bullets. NOW he hit her below and also in the mouth. All the major holes batterred. Imagine going behind bars all because of a public volcanoe.

Bad guy
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by fortunejum: 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
timwudz:
Lalalalalalal
See what ordinary #200 has caused you

instead make u jejely give her the 1K sef.. she don rope u say u thief her money and them no born ur papa well make u no pay her

but wait, why not get a girlfriend
girlfriend wahala no be small �
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by Allisonstvs(m): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by shineeye1: 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
Islie:

http://pmexpressng.com/man-batters-sex-worker-extra-rounds-sex/

Una see where uncontroled Kongi land the son of man?
He is now left to languish in the dungeon while kongi has receded to his resting place!
This is just the beginning o.

Use your Okpolo my brother.
Follow the instructions of the one who made all things of pleasure - and you will find joy and peace for your soul.
But if you say, who be DAT, say you sabi pass am, YOU GO CHOP OVERDOSE OF SUFFERHEAD for here and hereafter.
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
It can only be CYRIACUS IZUEKWE.
Meanwhile, konji is a bastard. But wait o... How tis olosho go take hammer if na only 0.5k she dey charge per session na. I suspect that punna no longer obeys HOOKE'S LAW.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by linearity: 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nwodosis:
Is prostitution not an illegal business in Nigeria? How come they have got the legal right to take their customers to the police to seek justice for their illegal business?
Back to the matter, the man went in there and contracted the prostitute to have a discharge which is a round. A round of sex is independent of time and he can't be charged for an extra time!
Must every man be an embarrassment like Miracle in BBNaija that cut short the viewing pleasure of his fans by discharging into Nina in seconds?

He is charged for assaulting her, which is a crime...I think the IPO was lenient, he would have added another count charge for prostitution to his charge sheet, while also charging the lady similarly.
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by stormborn28(m): 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nutase:
angry
wetin? They were romping
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by thedondada(m): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
lordlugards:
I'm beginning to believe that this PM news is all about fictions with this their negative stories everytime

Whenever you see a funny story it's always from ejigbo.

Always
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by thedondada(m): 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nairalanddist:
angry Can we all see why we need sharia law in Nigeria? Only Islamic laws can rid this country of this kinds of immorality. In saner climes like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Uzbekistan, such people are beheaded or publicly flogged to serve as a deterrent to others. I hope the federal government can enforce Islamic teachings in all schools of the country so gradually everyone will understand the tenets of Islam

This guy. You are lost.

Keep your Islam to yourself. You can turn away your eyes from the filth. Sharia my foot. Ain't it the Dubai big boys that pay thousands of dollars to whip girls and shit on them.

Sick bleeps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Photos Of Shoki Shitta After He Was Beaten In 2019 / SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy / EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.