Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Or Should i hv washed her pant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Or Should i hv washed her pant? (2891 Views)

See What My Bae Said When I Dip My Hand In Her Pant! / She doesnt like putting on her pant. / Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Or Should i hv washed her pant? by Gabsnow: 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2010
My ex-girl, as usual feelin her menstrual pain asked me to help wash her stained pant. Without knowin wat to tell her i just ignore nd left her in d room. Would i hv helped her?
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by Gabsnow: 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2010
I need to know if it is ok in case my present girl asks me to
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by daduke2k(m): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2010
She dey mad? Y u no slap am? Wel sha u try by walkin out. Thats a gud boy.
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by baybbootz(f): 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2010
mschewwww.lol
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by mahogany28: 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2010
me as a woman can never giv my bf such to wash,, i take it as my own special assignment to clean myself properly including all used stuff.now id advise u to tell her u cant wash it,dat she shuld do it herself. undecided
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by dominique(f): 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2010
why do i find it hard to believe this story?
oh i know, cos no girl in her right mind will ask her man or anyone to wash her undergarments.
poster abeg go back to your drawing board and tell us another story.
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by freecocoa(f): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2010
u re still asking dis yeye question.i have told u this your lie is pregnant,an ex asking u to wash her stained undies,even the stupidest girl(is there an english word like dat?}wouldnt do dat.
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by chibenwa(m): 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2010
@dominigue,guess its not the first time u are
hearing a gal wanting her guy to wash her underwear?
better believe the story.
very funny, but what a mess to do such even trying to.
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by skfa1: 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2010
Una still dey on this pant washing
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by Trinity33(m): 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2010
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by CrazyMan(m): 12:03am On Apr 26, 2010
What a stupid question.

I'm glad you didn't play the house boy role despite the fact that your action (of not washing her filthy pants ) might affect your unlimited access to that spot in between her legs.

I'm glad you stood you ground. There's nothing for you to regret. And should she deny you access, just log on to another server. Good luck. smiley
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by 190: 12:08am On Apr 26, 2010
wash pant

wash pant!!

wash pant!!!

why all this recent quarrels about piant washing these days!!
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by COOLDK(m): 12:14am On Apr 26, 2010
@ poster

Y dont u think very well b4 postn such a topic? Do u think we are all fools like u?Even if u wanted 2 lie, y dnt u lie in a beautiful way? Did ur mum ever asked ur dad dt kind request even as they are married? U must b crazy 4 cookn dt irritatn lie.
Now, warning! Make sure u delete dt topic b4 2mrw or else, ! I mean ds.
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by CrazyMan(m): 12:47am On Apr 26, 2010
@cool dk.

Easy bro, don't be too harsh on him or else you might scare him off this forum. cheesy
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by SeanLewis(m): 1:50am On Apr 26, 2010
Hmmm!! Stinking!!! @Poster U for slap am there
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by Gabsnow: 5:42am On Apr 26, 2010
Pls believe me. It was b4 we broke up. She had earlier told me of her girlfriend's bf who did it nd she called it love. You wont believe it if i tell u some things she sometimes askd me to do dat i refused which led to our break up she said i do nt luv her.
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by Gabsnow: 5:43am On Apr 26, 2010
Pls believe me. It was b4 we broke up. She had earlier told me of her girlfriend's bf who did it nd she called it love. You wont believe it if i tell u some things she sometimes askd me to do dat i refused which led to our break up she said i do nt luv her.
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by Jaideyone(m): 8:57am On Apr 26, 2010
why on earth would my gf ask me to wash her blood stained pants? your gf is definitely phsycotic. tell her to go to hell
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by fubiluv: 10:23am On Apr 26, 2010
THIS GUY IS A BIG LIAR.
HE FABRICATES STORIES. angry
ALL HIS STORIES ARE NONSENSE.
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by arseblog(m): 10:57am On Apr 26, 2010
u no get work? abi dem use menses take make tea 4 you sad sad sad
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by SisiKill1: 11:15am On Apr 26, 2010
What is this nonsense about girls wanting guys to wash their underwears?! I mean really?!! If you are a girl and you know you have plastic for hands, buy disposable underwears or just stop wearing them and spare us the pains of having to read crap from guys who don't have enough sense to know having a girlfriend who tells you to wash her underwear is not something anyone should ever. . .EVER talk about in public.
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by sinistyle(m): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2010
R O F L M A O!
@ poster: u shud hav done it now. soak it in water with hydrogen perioxide and use Ariel. But on a mo' serious note, its about how u present yourself and how she sees you.
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by Kcwarren: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2010
baybbootz:

mschewwww.lol
gud gal gone bad.
Hav u eva dreamt of it?
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by Kcwarren: 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2010
freecocoa:

u re still asking dis yeye question.i have told u this your lie is pregnant,an ex asking u to wash her stained undies,even the stupidest girl(is there an english word like dat?}wouldnt do dat.
ah!!!. Som gals do it to show u dat she is tired of d r/ship or wants to tel d gai dat he's her junior.
Thats just a simple language.
Gai ar bad dis days, except MY FREECOCOA. Lwkmd
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by Ben13: 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2010
These babes can insult guys o. . .
They make their boyfriends drycleaners. embarassed
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by dominique(f): 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2010
the guys that believed this story must be used to rolling with psychotic laides. that's why it's not strange to them.
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2010
I refuse to believe (do not even try to convince me) I totally refuse to believe this story.
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by Ranoscky(m): 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2010
y all of una dey worri una sef 4 dis mata?
y una dey abuse mr posta for d question wey him ask?
mr posta luv him GF so much and him no won lose d gurl so dat is y him ask d question 4 public.
abi mr posta no b so?,  well, mr posta, e dey very easy.
u no say naija gurls like white pant so i guess say ur babe pant na white and blood don turn am to red she com say make u wash am abi? well, no problem, d ansa dey very easy.
just soak am inside raw acid ova nite, i promise u de next morning e go white like snow.  grin grin grin

OLOSHI!, u no get work na to wash woman pant.
abeg find beta tory tel us jare, ADAMU!
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2010
rokiatu:

I refuse to believe (do not even try to convince me) I totally refuse to believe this story.

Yea, me too! I mean it's totally insane! undecided
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by kobikwelu(m): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2010
strangely,

a girl once told me that her ex-guy/mugu washes her clothes shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry

and its not as if he is a pauper, infact, he is a prince cry cry cry cry

thats how he shows his love for her cry cry cry cry
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by SeanLewis(m): 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2010
Ranoscky:

y all of una dey worri una sef 4 dis mata?
y una dey abuse mr posta for d question wey him ask?
mr posta luv him GF so much and him no won lose d gurl so dat is y him ask d question 4 public.
abi mr posta no b so?,  well, mr posta, e dey very easy.
u no say naija gurls like white pant so i guess say your babe pant na white and blood don turn am to red she com say make u wash am abi? well, no problem, d ansa dey very easy.
just soak am inside raw acid ova nite, i promise u de next morning e go white like snow.  grin grin grin

OLOSHI!, u no get work na to wash woman pant.
abeg find beta tory tel us jare, ADAMU!

grin grin
Re: Or Should i hv washed her pant? by Moyola(f): 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2010
Hehe! Really?! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Stayed Outside And My Fiancee Neva Introduced Me To Her Mum Formally.am Confus / Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? / Is This A Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.