Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (39531 Views)

Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). / Tipper Crushes A Woman On Bike Dead In Kaduna This Morning(graphic Photos) / Bus Crushes A Man To Death In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Donopsiano(m): 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
Dangote Trailers again?!!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by shineeye1: 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
The quantity of human blood that Dangote is spilling nationwide, courtesy of his trucks is staggering and mind bugling!!!
If only there were a body taking the statistics of the bloodbath , the blood pool should be enough to service the blood need of many generations I dare suppose.
And I am like, is this ordinary

SHELL did not kill a tiny fraction of dangote before they took EXTRA ORDINARY measures to eliminate fatalities in their operations, sinking billions of naira into Safety procedures and processes.
Only in Nigeria and among the black hearts will you find such wanton waste of humanity with reckless abandon.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Afobear: 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
My joy when an omolabi kisses the dust is unfathomable
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by rahman3853(m): 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
Not again! Rip to d victims
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Slickest(m): 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
Rip to the dead
The poor will continue to pay for the wealth of the rich...
We will only complain, we cant do a thing about it.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by rafcrown(m): 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
DANGOTE AND HIS TRUCKS ?
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by ArcFresky(m): 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
Op? Are u sure the trailer is at fault... sometimes the way this bike men drive ehehn, its terrifying,, especially on express....

Well I understand adding Dangote makes the story more interesting.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Kaycee9242(m): 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nawaooo!! Hope at least compensates all dese families even though nothing can be equated with life
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by marvin906(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
hired killers undecided undecided
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Litblogger:
Dear God!
What's with these tragic news.

Why always Dangote's trucks?
I've lost people via this same medium.

Is he really a ritualist and uses these 'accidents' to pay his spiritual debts, or does he just have careless and reckless drivers?

My thoughts exactly. Things don't look very ordinary.

btw I got back to your mail. Do reply mine. Thanks.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Homers123(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
In an ideal society, Dangote would have become a pauper by now based on the number of cases he would lost in the court over the years, I doubt if his truck can go a week without an accident.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
stephenduru:
A truck belonging to Dangote in the early morning of today crushed to death one man and 3 students of Itamerin at Ajebo, Oru Ijebu.

See the tragic photos from the scene of the accident below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/dangote-truck-crushes-1-man-and-3.html?m=1
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by dignity33: 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
This dangote truck crushing people all over Nigeria what is the effort government or Dangote group is putting in place to stop this? Our people can not continue dieing like this just because he is fulani and the richest black on earth by the way those his truck that killed on daily basis how many has he compasated beside all those countries he invested his truck can not kill there citizen like this.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by dododawa1: 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
GOD will judge us all, one day.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Lusile(m): 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
The Dangote drivers are senseless,over-speeding everywhere, don't care whose car they crush, look at human and equate them to be animal. undecided
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
it can only be dangote. never heard how other billionaires in developed countries have this kind of news.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Tb222(m): 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
holy Bleep
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by factwriter(m): 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
Earthbound:
RIP to the deceased

Before we start chastising Mr Aliko, let's all take a moment to reflect and realise he wasn't the one behind the wheel.

We also know bikers can risk not only their lives but that of their passenger(s) as well.

K'Oluwa ma je ka rin l'ojo t'ebi n pana

But if the drivers were synonymous with "brilliant or admirable" driving nature you would have deem it normal for Dangote (the business man owner of the fleet and Africa's richest tycoon) to reap the accolade

With the level of his Operations, height of his wealth and available of the modern "vehicle routine technology", this Man could have long done something to significantly reduce the mortality rate of accidents involving his fleet of trucks plying (not only Nigerian roads) but major West and East African trade routes.

He could set up some form of succor "trust funds" for would-be-victims of his traffic killer machines...

...instead he is more interested in hanging out and taking selfies with celebrity entertainers.

Donald Trump wanna be!

RIP to those victims.
What a lawless nation.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Puzzypleazer: 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
Dangote used them for money rituals
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Godsplan1: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
Plsss put dwn dis pic

Dis is so graphic

Dis is gruesome

Fvck

Seun put dwn dis pic
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by lobell: 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
lekbel09:
Bad newss everywhere

In other news, uk iPhone6s 64gb available for sale contact on 09060175155

Sell your cool iphones and other devices to anybody, anywhere in the country safely and securely using Nigeria's number one escrow service and marketplace. It's called eBay for Nigerians. Distance should never be a barrier to growing your business. Offer a pay-on-delivery that still makes your buyers pay-BEFORE-delivery. See link below and in my signature.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
O Jesus.

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by MayhorE(m): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
We all live daily with a thousand ways to die, just that chances happen, its not a matter of DANGOTE's truck.

RIP to the dead
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Godwin978(m): 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
80% of death in nigeria are caused by the Northers why?
Fulani herdsmen
Boko haram
Dangote truck
which way
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by lordlugards: 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
stephenduru:
A truck belonging to Dangote in the early morning of today crushed to death one man and 3 students of Itamerin at Ajebo, Oru Ijebu.

See the tragic photos from the scene of the accident below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/dangote-truck-crushes-1-man-and-3.html?m=1
Dangote Trucks has cause so much death already in this country.

I think it's 2nd to boko haram before Fulani herdsmen in times casualties.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Beedude(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
ibkgab001:
The ritual is real

God please help us In Africa .. it was a mistake to have come to this part of the world .. this is cruelty to human race " Dangote is killing every year and no one dare arrest him "

Rip to the lost souls
Arrest Him For What Bro ?
R.I.P To Them

Modified. Dangote Need To Start Doing Drug And Brain Test For His Drivers. I Think The Govt Also Need To Review The Movement Of Heavy Lorries And Trucks. Their Movement Should Be Restricted During The Day. I Think Dubai Stated 11 pm - 5am For Movement Of Dangerous Trucks
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by cakez: 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
My heart goes out to all those who have lost loved ones as a result of accidents caused by Dangote trucks. But I would like to use this medium to set some facts straight.
1 Yes it can be said that Dangote as a person 'owns' the trucks but he only does so as a majority shareholder in the Dangote Group of Companies.
2 By establishing Dangote Plc as a company, the company in the eyes of the law becomes a separate legal entity that can be sued and sued in its own name. The implication of this is that the assets and liabilities of Dangote Plc are separate from the assets and liabilities of Dangote as a person.
3 Thus in the eyes of the law, the trucks are not really owned by Dangote as a person but by the company. Thus any liability the truck incures e.g through reckless driving, belongs to the company and not Dangote himself.
4 Ever wondered why it is called Dangote Group of Companies? Most successful business men setup several companies dealing with different businesses. As explained above, since each company is a separate artificial person, it therefore means for example that if a truck belonging to Dangote Sugar Plc kills a person, only Dangote Sugar Plc can be held liable and not Dangote Noodles Plc or Dangote Cement Plc nor Dangote himself. The idea is simple, to spread risk.
5 We must understand that based on the provisions of the law, nobody can sue Dangote as a person.(See
Section 37 Company and Allied Matters Act, 2004)
6 What can be done? The answer is simple. The families of the deceased should get a good lawyer and Sue the Driver and Dangote Plc for negligence in tort . Since it is obvious the driver would be unable to pay, Dangote Plc is also joined as a defendant to pay for the recklessness of its employees by the legal principle of vicarious liability.
Lastly my thoughts are with the families of the deceased. Let's learn to know our rights and what the law says.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by chikago1: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
Earthbound:
RIP to the deceased

Before we start chastising Mr Aliko, let's all take a moment to reflect and realise he wasn't the one behind the wheel.

We also know bikers can risk not only their lives but that of their passenger(s) as well.

K'Oluwa ma je ka rin l'ojo t'ebi n pana
you are right. Though I think that those in charge of recruiting the drivers should thoroughly evaluate their mental and physical health b4 employing them in order to avoid stories that touch(shake)
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Horladipupo0505: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
Na how many peoples the gods ask dangote to bring...boh all did ppl wicked sha...shey we no gt government again abi na conscience we no get again.... Mongul Dangote...how many are down now..coz I av interest in the number of people Una won kill ooo...haaa fastest and easiest way of using human for sacrifice...one dey dose ppl way dey kill ppl with truck....Una family go still die of man diesel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little / Couple Sleep-Off While Driving On Eko Hotel Road In Victoria Island / Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.