Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions (46184 Views)

The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) / Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack / Wike: Rivers Gov Moves To Shut Down Port Harcourt Hotel Where Amaechi Lodges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by SaroWiwa: 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
Amadi Temple who shared this picture on the social media is very stupid and without sense. What is he trying to achieve? In as much as I am not a fan of Ameachi, this goes a long way to show his hatred for a man who has transformed the educational sector in Rivers state by embarking on modernization of school infrastructures. No state primary schools in the country has the best structures than Rivers state.

Look at the background of the picture, you will see for yourself the modern structure. If for any reason they decided to leave this other dilapidated structure in place,

The modern school building is in every villages of Rivers state. Quote me, and if you doubt, go visiting for yourself to confirm the truth. In my village, we still have the old dilapidated school building standing, while the modern school building is been used.

Let's not criticize out of sheer malice just to tarnish someone image. Ameachi may not be a saint, but his legacies speak for him for those who choose to see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by waliezi(m): 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Princeboca12:
Anyone sees the lie here. How about that beautiful structure on the other side of this classroom. What if these students were fed with peanuts to come stand under these haggard looking roof. Just saying o
. should such roof be found within a school environment? Use ur brain to think.
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by waliezi(m): 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
DanjaNinja:
This is a petty photo. I lived in rivers during Ameachi's tenure. He built over 200 standard school's. I was there. I saw it all.
.. How about these one?
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by NairaMaster1(m): 11:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What manner of fvckery is this?
Rt. Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is not the Minister of Education neither is he the current state governor of Rivers state.

Wike should know that this propaganda and image-smearing calumny targeted at Amaechi has a more destructive impact on him.
He was the Minister of Education when Amaechi was governor.
Now he is governor. What has he done?

Till today, I point with five fingers because early in life my grandmom taught me that when a person points, four fingers point back at them.

This criticisms should be channelled to Wike, who wouldn't grow above petty politics and work for the good of all in the state.

Why didn't he rehabilitate the school?
So if he has a problem with Amaechi, his people will pay the price.

When Amaechi was governor.
He left no where out,
He was selfless in serving.
He obviously had his shortcomings but the whole of Rivers felt the roar of the Lion of Ubima.

From Elele to Okuruama,
From Igirita to Elelenwo,
From Abuloma to Nkpogu
From Choba down to Isiokpo,
From Ubima to Bori.
From Elekahia to Mgbuosimiri.
Even from Abua to Emohua

Amaechi is Rivers State's best ever governor after Melford Okilo and Rufus Ada George.
It's the sad realization of this fact that eats Wike up and gives him sleepless nights.

Really? But your like were posting the general hospital and police post in Otukpo in the name of David Mark.
I think all APC supporters need psychiatric test. Have you gotten fuel for your car? I guess is Jonathan.
Did you read the latest corruption status of Nigeria? I guess it's PDP. Nigeria cannot be good like this. Let's hold all our leaders responsible and stop eating their poo. Look at how the Middle East tackle their leaders. Look at their countries. Are they not better?
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by waliezi(m): 11:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
Pictures can not lie. The rational questions to ask is : what is such delapidated buildings be doing in a school environment? Why are students inside?
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by fof1: 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Rt. Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is not the Minister of Education neither is he the current state governor of Rivers state.

Wike should know that this propaganda and image-smearing calumny targeted at Amaechi has a more destructive impact on him.

Till today, I point with five fingers because early in life my grandmom taught me that when a person points, four fingers point back at them.

This criticisms should be channelled to Wike, who wouldn't grow above petty politics and work for the good of all in the state.

He left no where out,
He obviously had his shortcomings but the whole of Rivers felt the roar of the Lion of Ubima.

From Elele to Okuruama,
From Abuloma to Nkpogu
From Ubima to Bori.
Even from Abua to Emohua

Amaechi is Rivers State's best ever governor after Melford Okilo and Rufus Ada George.
It's the sad realization of this fact that eats Wike up and gives him sleepless nights.

PLS SHUT UP UR SILLY MOUTH. BLIND FOOLS WHO ARGUE WITHOUT SEBSE OF DUTY AND TRYTH. I AM A RIVERS INDIGENE PROUDLY RESIDENT IN PORT HARCOURT, I DETEST UR FOLLY ON ISSUES IN N/LAND. U ARE A BIG BLIND LEADER OF D BLIND. GOD HV MERCY ON U. U WILL NEVER LEARN FROM D ERRORS OF YESTERDAY. A SIMPLE TTUTH AND U ARE GIVING FOOLISH EXCUSES. SHAME WILL BE ON UR HEAD.
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Princeboca12(m): 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
waliezi:

Could be a demolished building.
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Buharibiyan: 12:16am On Feb 24, 2018
This is so typical of the gutter politics bn played in Rivers state,CRA built model schools in almost all the LGA of Rivers state,why all these tomfoolery and watery ejaculation? I've been to Ubima,his village and no where will you find such coven in the name of classrooms. The Lion may not be perfect,but He revolutionalized the educational sector while his reign last.
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Buharibiyan: 12:26am On Feb 24, 2018
One of the standout model schools Amaechi built.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Buharibiyan: 12:28am On Feb 24, 2018
Some these should adequately lay your devilish lies to rest.
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Buharibiyan: 12:29am On Feb 24, 2018
He was the best Governor only after Spiff

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Buharibiyan: 12:31am On Feb 24, 2018
CRA built the model secondary school at Eleme and was to replicate same in all 23 LGAs
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Buharibiyan: 12:39am On Feb 24, 2018
Wine should and his followers should show us his roadmap on Education, just few weeks ago,Students protested against the huge backlogs of salaries bn owed their teacher in an oil producing with several billions of naira coming into the coffer of the state monthly, even the 13% derivation. Mediocrity is what this present administration has turned Rivers state,what a shame??

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by vickuzzy(m): 1:48am On Feb 24, 2018
stephenduru:
As shared by Amadi Temple ....

'CHARITY  BEGINS AT HOME NOT WITH AMAECHI.The entire world should see that a school like this exists in ikwerre  LGA. imagine the condition of the school amaechi claimed that he has  revolutionised  education in Rivers State. This is igwuruta community in ikwerre LGA the local government of the former Governor rotimi amaechi this is only  Secondary school in igwuruta.  no structure in place?
No Roof, No Windows, No Ceilings, No School Library, No Running Water, No Science Laboratory, No Home Economics Lab, No Students Canteen, Poor VIP & Principals Office, No White Boards, No decent Desk, Collapsing Blocks/Walls, No Toilet Facilities, No Computer Class etc'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/man-shares-state-of-school-in-rivers.html?

m=1
you don't have what to say please is he the present governor or minister for education? Please Park well joor
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Hilaskee(m): 6:36am On Feb 24, 2018
Besides, Amaechi built a very good school in Igwuruta.
This person that posted that rubbish is a blatant liar. What Amaechi did was to select one school in a community and build a school whereas there are more than one school in some communities or clans.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He left no where out,

From Elele to Okuruama,
From Abuloma to Nkpogu
From Ubima to Bori.
Even from Abua to Emohua

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Hilaskee(m): 6:39am On Feb 24, 2018
He built the same in Igwuruta. Its just that it is far from me else I would snapped and posted here. But I can assure you he built even more than one in Igwuruta
Buharibiyan:
One of the standout model schools Amaechi built.
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Teeboi56: 6:47am On Feb 24, 2018
U cant see something like this in southwest
Quote me if u like or not
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by ehinja: 8:08am On Feb 24, 2018
All the campaign rhetoric for development and things like these remain the same is a shame. Whatever politic party or ideology held by anyone nothing makes this okay.
Nigerians must begin to ask for better from our politicians and rulers enough is really enough!
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by xtryme(m): 8:24am On Feb 24, 2018
It is clear that this is a mockery and surely a setup. In the same compound is the neat structure we can see in the picture through the dilapidated one. Why are we not shown the classrooms in that building? Why is Amaechi blamed for the state of schools in Rivers 3 years after leaving govt house? Bad politics or mediocrity?
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by babaztee: 8:55am On Feb 24, 2018
Genuine and peace-loving residents in Rivers State know that this is far from the truth as regards Amaechi's performance. Amaechi transformed Rivers State. Let someone faults my claim: There was no state or governor in Nigeria who invested in Education like Amaechi. I crisscross Nigeria during the time i did not see any governor. The maintenance of structures left behind by Amaechi was abandoned by the present governor in order to discredit his opponent. What of overseas schorlaship given to the indigent students of Rivers State? It was stopped, the beneficiaries including those in thier final years. So what are people talking, saying and looking? The secrets to development is right educations. Amaechi borrowed & implemented the concept of the Asian tigers. The asian nations in the late 80s/90s sent their people to europe and America to go and study, the same people came back with the knowledge &the education they got to develop their nations. Any right-thinking person will know today that nigerians are being governed by illiterates who think that development is all about builing roads and mending bridges.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by chngebeginwthme: 8:57am On Feb 24, 2018
I can see some beautiful classrooms at the background hahah Wike and PDP just fooling themselves..

They shoot themselves in the leg by taking the pictures from the angle that will make us see the beautiful building at the background..
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by prosnadis(m): 10:51am On Feb 24, 2018
but u like amechis name been mentioned. Wike is from ikwere, a formal minister of education and a sitting governor. Shame on him for been petty.
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by buharitill2023: 11:49am On Feb 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He left no where out,

From Elele to Okuruama,
From Abuloma to Nkpogu
From Ubima to Bori.
Even from Abua to Emohua

hahahahaha, see BMC according to idiotic pigs of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by buharitill2023: 11:58am On Feb 24, 2018
waliezi:
is common everywhere in Nigeria,

Here in Edo state, almost every sch has one or two red roof.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by kpaofame: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
Princeboca12:
Anyone sees the lie here. How about that beautiful structure on the other side of this classroom. What if these students were fed with peanuts to come stand under these haggard looking roof. Just saying o

A secondary school can not use only one block of classrooms.... in my school days we had one beautiful block of classrooms, that did not negate the fact that JSS 1 and 2 were literary sitting on the floor to receive lectures in a open roof class... for a whole term I sat on the windows... Public Schools admits a large number of students and most times the structure on ground is not adequate..

I hope with this the appropriate body in charge of education in Rivers will move and do something about it
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Princeboca12(m): 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
kpaofame:

A secondary school can not use only one block of classrooms.... in my school days we had one beautiful block of classrooms, that did not negate the fact that JSS 1 and 2 were literary sitting on the floor to receive lectures in a open roof class... for a whole term I sat on the windows... Public Schools admits a large number of students and most times the structure on ground is not adequate..

I hope with this the appropriate body in charge of education in Rivers will move and do something about it

Hopefully. just hopefully
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by rchilee: 8:56am On Mar 02, 2018
Is this school still in this state, I raise a request for my team to check it out for CSR
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by conehead2018: 8:43am On Apr 26, 2018
stephenduru:
As shared by Amadi Temple ....

'CHARITY  BEGINS AT HOME NOT WITH AMAECHI.The entire world should see that a school like this exists in ikwerre  LGA. imagine the condition of the school amaechi claimed that he has  revolutionised  education in Rivers State. This is igwuruta community in ikwerre LGA the local government of the former Governor rotimi amaechi this is only  Secondary school in igwuruta.  no structure in place?
No Roof, No Windows, No Ceilings, No School Library, No Running Water, No Science Laboratory, No Home Economics Lab, No Students Canteen, Poor VIP & Principals Office, No White Boards, No decent Desk, Collapsing Blocks/Walls, No Toilet Facilities, No Computer Class etc'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/man-shares-state-of-school-in-rivers.html?m=1
And the certified slave is busy building rail to Niger republic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire / Obaseki: From Fry Pan To Fire? Offered PDP N6 Billion For Ticket - ThisDay / Governor Tambuwal's Vehicle, Convoy Ferried Across A River With Boats (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.