Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? (7257 Views)

How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? / Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question / Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by frank317: 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

You know better than the one who created you.
'Clap for yourself.'

"Pride comes before a fal.l"

A God that cannot talk cannot create me.

Actually i am not surprised u were created by a dumb God who communicates in sign heart language

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
dalaman:

grin grin. Hopefullandlord come and see o. grin
Scoffer keep on scoffing.
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by butterflyl1on: 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
dalaman:

The lies this one keeps telling himself about others so that he can sleep well at night. Well done.

Say what you will. The facts don't lie. His very words are used to assess him.
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by danvon(m): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
dalaman:
The theist always use God as their default position for " I DON'T KNOW ". While the atheist is honest to admit that he/she doesn't know, the theist just use God and magic always as an explanation. The theist knows nothing and has NO answer to anything. He just uses God to cover up for his lack of knowledge. This can very clearly be demonstrated.

We can simply turn the questions right back at the christians here and other theist and ask them. I will specifically ask the christians here to tell us exactly how their God created the things they are asking the atheist to provide answers to and you will see that they do NOT have any answers to it despite claiming that it is God . Their answers is simply God did it but if you ask them how God did it, they will never be able to tell you because as I said earlier, God is just their default position for I DON'T KNOW.
They ONLY conjure God as an answer but in reality they have NO idea of what they are saying. Their answer is always an appeal to magic and that's where it all ends. An appeal to magic is simply saying or admitting that you do not know while claiming to know. As we all know pretending to know what you don't know is the life blood of all religions.

So christians over to you. Now tell us:

If, as Christians have argued, there is a creator God that created everything and they are in a personal relationship with him and that they also communicate with him, then these questions should be answered very clearly:

How exactly did God create two separate genders, each with its own physiology?

Why did God chose sex?

Did God create sex by accident or did he intelligently create it? What mechanism did he use to create sex?

Modified:

How did God create female members of a species that produces eggs and is internally equipped to nourish a growing embryo, while at the same time evolving a male member that produces motile sperm cells? How did God do all these things?

And, further, how is it that these gametes (eggs and sperm) were conveniently created that they each contain half the normal chromosome number of somatic (body) cells? How did God create the cells? What did he use to create the cells and how did he go about it?

The christians should provide all the answers to these questions. This should be very easy since they claim to be in a personal relationship with God and they also communicate with him. They should simply ask him and let him provide them with the answers.

To the atheist in the house just sit back and watch. NONE of them will be able to provide any answers. God to them is just their default position for I DON'T KNOW.

Cc: danvon, iamwhat, mohemos, butterflyl1on .
After avoiding simple questions you turn the questions back to us, I believe in supernatural I believe in magic therefore I cannot explain it but you who claims to know everything your supposed to be filled with wisdom and enlightenment how were we created, you don't know? Now your dropping to the unenlightened, your the science experts, it's like asking your teacher a question and then he twist it and ask you back, if you believe in science and you believe in logic and you believe there is no God, then please explain to us how we came into existence.. like someone once asked, so Absence of evidence is evidence of absence?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by dalaman: 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Say what you will. The facts don't lie. His very words are used to assess him.

These are his words.

hopefulLandlord:

To your question, Am I an atheist? yes

Mr spinner. Continue.
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
frank317:

A God that cannot talk cannot create me.

Actually i am not surprised u were created by a dumb God who communicates in sign heart language

Ok! noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by dalaman: 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
danvon:
After avoiding simple questions you turn the questions back to us, I believe in supernatural I believe in magic therefore I cannot explain it but you who claims to know everything your supposed to be filled with wisdom and enlightenment how were we created, you don't know? Now your dropping to the unenlightened, your the science experts, it's like asking your teacher a question and then he twist it and ask you back, if you believe in science and you believe in logic and you believe there is no God, then please explain to us how we came into existence.. like someone once asked, so Absence of evidence is evidence of absence?

The many lies you tell yourself so that you can sleep at night.

You believe in magic and can not explain anything, yet you want people to take you seriously. Where and when did I claim to know everything? Where did I say am a science expert? Why mist you keep telling lies for Jesus? Continue, Jesus must be very proud.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by butterflyl1on: 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
dalaman:

These are his words.

Mr spinner. Continue.

He also said

You don't get it, Yahweh is simply imaginary

a "god" is a possibility
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by dalaman: 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
butterflyl1on:

He also said

Is Yahweh not God?
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

your mind is your brain, where is the evidence for a soul existing?

when we speak of heart what do you really mean? how can I connect

Our mind is not our brain. They are clearly different but united to perform a specific purpose that God willed it.

Do more study on it and come share your finding with me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by butterflyl1on: 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
dalaman:

Is Yahweh not God?

To me Yes

To him No

So he believes there can be a god but it definitely isn't Yahweh.

To him that is a possibility unlike an atheist who does not see that as a possibility.

He is agnostic take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by terrezo2002(m): 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
Do atheists have brains? Just asking o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by ScienceWatch: 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
frank317:

Read ur post, u said atheist believe humans were created by nothing
NO-god created ATHEISTS out of nothing.
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 28, 2018
mohemos:

Take a look at this germane question:

Where did males and females actually come from?
What is the evolutionary origin of sex?

How could nature evolve a female member of a species that produces eggs and is internally equipped to nourish a growing embryo, while at the same time evolving a male member that produces motile sperm cells?  And, further, how is it that these gametes (eggs and sperm) conveniently “evolved” so that they each contain half the normal chromosome number of somatic (body) cells? 

Modified: I just realised you're not learned in evolution theory, so the question is not for you.
Am sorry for bothering you.

Am not an athiest, buh I can't help but wonder about creation .

Evolution talks about everything evolving from small to complex depending on environmental conditions

while

Creationist says that God created the world , the first man and woman .

Then your question where did males and females come from and how they came to be is so compelling that I most certainly have to accept the creationist view on the matter but then this came up

Since the creationist view the world to be made by a divine being ,I couldn't stop asking even though it an old argument

How did God, the divine being came to be
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by jaephoenix(m): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2023
iamwhat:

Anybody that accepts evolution theory is not a Christian.
It's a paradox to be a Christian and also evolutionist.
Meaning the pope is an atheist. Right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu / In What Does Seun Believe? / 7 Streams Of Income - God's Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.