Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

IBB: Still The Right Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB: Still The Right Man (2946 Views)

Jonathan Is Not The Right Man For Nigeria - Gov Obiano / Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good / IBB, OBJ Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

IBB: Still The Right Man by BigB11(m): 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2007
Firstly, I will like to say I hope Mr Yar'Adua is still alive and doing well.

Secondly, don't let us waste anymore time, IBB is clearly the man.
Nigeria is not an easy country, we need a tough leader with enormous stamina to rule this country effectively.

IBB understands this country much better than anyone else. He can not and will not mess up this time. He has the right ideas and what it takes to move this nation forward effectively and efficiently.
He has the inimitable respect among the rest.

Do you want the right solution to corruption in Nigeria?
Do you want our country to be restored back to the Giant of Africa?
Do you want the purchasing power of Naira to be revitalized once again?

It is time to realize the actuality of our problems in Nigeria; all the other candidates are fine, but believe me, Nigeria as a nation is not ready for any of these folks.
Nigeria is a very difficult nation. It is time to consider a second chance for IBB; the man who is fully focused and competent to restore things back to normal.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by abdkabir(m): 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2007
Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by shutmouth(m): 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2007
[size=18pt]F**k IBB[/size]
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by Mamajama(m): 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2007
HERE we go again BIG B1 why do you like to insult us Nigerians? what more does this fat toothless general have to offer Nigerians? he is part of the problem and we are looking for solution. Introducing IBB will result to a civil war and people like you will be the 1st victims
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by McKren(m): 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2007
Back to square one, has Yaradua's ill health opened a window of opportunity for those we had sorted out before?/  Then there is a lot to regret about this man's ill health then.

That is all I got to say for now.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by Mamajama(m): 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2007
OBJ will single handedly replace Yar Adua if he is not capable of continuing the race. this set the grounds for extention. 3rd term in breading. I must to look and laugh.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by BigB11(m): 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2007
The health of the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Katsina State governor, Alhaji Umar Yar’Adua, appears to be failing as he has been ordered by his doctors to take a rest.

However, there were conflicting reports Tuesday night on the whereabouts of Yar’Adua. While the PDP said he was in Abuja, sources said he had been flown to Germany for treatment.
This is coming on the heels of speculations that the governor may pull out of the presidential race over his failing health.

Confirming that the Katsina State governor was ill, National Secretary of the PDP, Chief Ojo Maduekwe, however, said, in Lagos Tuesday night that Yar’ Adua was still in the race. He said that the rigour of the campaign was taking a toll on the PDP presidential candidate, adding that his doctors recommended a rest. He said that Yar’Adua was in Abuja and may go abroad.

Yar’ Adua’s ill-health is coming at a time there are speculations that he has been under pressure from his family members to pull out of the race for two reasons: ill health and the fear that President Olusegun Obasanjo may not quit power in May.

It was gathered that a group, believed to be working for General Ibrahim Babangida, is hoping that if Yar’Adua quits, the former military president may be drafted into the race. However, another source said that the former national security adviser, Gen Aliyu Gusau, may be drafted to replace Yar’ Adua if doctors declare him medical unfit to continue in the presidential race.

Sources, however, revealed that a delegation has been sent to Germany to obtain the medical records of Yar’Adua, with the view to knowing whether he could continue in the presidential race or not.
It was equally gathered that Obasanjo is already angling for a possible extension of the handover date. A bill to that effect is said to be in the offing.

The PDP national scribe had at the press briefing Tuesday night prayed God not to allow Yar’Adua’s health to get to the level where the PDP will substitute him.

Speaking on the development a legal practitioner, Chief Ayo Opadokun said with the deadline for substitution of candidates’ names to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) over, the implication is that if the PDP presidential candidate does not recover on time to stand for the election, then the race would go ahead without Yar’Adua.”

Opadokun said the Electoral Act does not make provision “for this kind of development,” adding that “the implication is that the election would be held without Yar’Adua.”

“It’s also out of the question that Jonathan Goodluck will stand in for Yar’Adua as the PDP Presidential candidate of his health worsens. Yar’Adua is the only one known to law as the PDP presidential candidate, Jonathan Goodluck is not. Goodluck is not known to law as a presidential candidate. He’s a running mate, Opadokun contended further.

In his own view, another legal practitioner, Bamidele Aturu, however, said there is no law forbidding a sick candidate from contesting election. According to him, the PDP may only have a moral problem, because people may not like to vote for a sick candidate.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2007/mar/07/national-07-03-2007-01.htm
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by kaycrystal(m): 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2007
IBB THE RIGHT MAN INDEED, DATS D WIERDIEST JOKE AV HEARD HERE, OF COURSE IN AS MUCH AS I RESPECT DIFFERIN OPINIONS, YARNIN ABOUT IBB AVIN D SOLUTION TO NAIJA'S PROBLEM IS SOMTIN MORE OF A SILLY JOKE DAN ANYTIN ELSE,

big B1, u sounded so lame am sure yaradua impressed more pple durin his colorless campaign,

Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by Mamajama(m): 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2007
Why must we continue to name IBB?
the man that killed so many Innocent Nigerians without remorse
he killed his best friend without remorse
stole Billion of Dollars and disrupt our economy and refused to explain why he annulled or cancel the June 12 election.

if in deed he is the only able candidate to lead Nigeria as BIGB1 suggested, then we must go into civil war and start by kidnapping BigB1 for posting this topic
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by Afam(m): 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2007
@BigB1,

You see what I have always told you, you cannot talk about progress in Nigeria and at the same time talk about the return of IBB.

Can I also state that your position on IBB alone is enough to dismiss your so called call for a better Nigeria.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by satan: 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2007
@ Topic,

Thank you Big B1 for the great topic.

I believe the solution to curruption in Nigeria is IBB. I still think IBB is the solution the Nigeria federation got.
It's a pity that a prophet has no honour in his home town.

If you ask our fellow brothers at the other side of the sea what they think about IBB, they will say his involved in June 12 1993.

He has done nothing compare to what this whole political thugs are doing.

All of men are thugs.

Lets hope Yar'Adua, is alive and listens to advices because him is dead man standing.

@ kaycrystal,

Shut your mouth up. Who told you they don't know his health is dame bad? He gat no more courage and power to make his personal decisions.

@ All,
Only small campaigns landed him in Germany. What will happen on the election day?

AND!
What happened to all the hospitals in Nigeria. Are we saying Hospitals in Germany are better of those in Nigeria?

HA! MAD Politicians.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by abdkabir(m): 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2007
Satan, Na IBB send u come Abi. grin grin grin
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by BigB11(m): 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2007
It seems to me that currently people in general are allowing the past to block them from seeing the light.

You can bash me if you want; believe me, the only solution we have at this time in Nigeria is IBB.

The other candidates are fine, but at this time in Nigeria, there is nothing any of them could do to correct things quickly and restore our great image, The Giant of Africa.
If IBB is not selected as the next president, in 4 years we will all be singing the same old song: "alll wee arre say-ying gif uss-s mo-ore goallllllllllll".

There is absolutely no need to waste time, no need to delay the obvious solution and no need to keep bashing and pointing finger.
This man is tough, he has great ideas, he has the experience, he has the full support and he's well respected among his colleague.
Yes, he's not perfect like you and me, but he can make things right.

We need an adamant leader to settle things down for the new generation with new strategies to take over in 2011.

At this time, anything else will be uncivilized.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by Mamajama(m): 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2007
MARK MY WORD IBB will never rule Nigeria again. Gone are those days when you can tell us nonsense.

HAUSA MAN SAY N SHA ALAH
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by BigB11(m): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

No disrespect, but if marking your word is authentic or legitimate, the whole world will be over by now.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by Mamajama(m): 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2007
OBJ told me in confidence he will never let IBB come back, there you go

Ojuku or Lawrence Anini has a better chance to come back that this toothless general
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by satan: 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2007
@ MAMAJAMA,

Can you give us a link please or you are just being a liar

this is my link:
http://www.againstbabangida.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,67/

grin
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by Mamajama(m): 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2007
ask BIGB1 he will give you the link
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by swing4real(m): 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2007
@Big B1

I can´t take this any more.I have been following all your post in regards to IBB to rule us again.I am beginning to think IBB paid you to come here and say all these things about him.How can you just forget the past so soon BigB1.I hope you realize that it is a only fool that forget his past? How can you just forget our History so fast Big? Is Ibb your Dad or what?

Talking about tough person to rule us.I rather you should talk about Muhammadu Buhari instead of that common thief with no shame that called himself IBB
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by Mamajama(m): 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2007
ABEG UNA tell am well well, and for your info IBB is BIGB1 DAD, we all go way back
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by swing4real(m): 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2007
I think you are right
MAMAJAMA:

ABEG UNA tell am well well, and for your info IBB is BIGB1 DAD, we all go way back

@MAMAJAMA

I am begining to think so too because 80% of BIG B1 post is about that Lazy,common thief IBB that thinks he is smart for stealing public fund.If Ibb think he is smart he should have made his fund through legal and honest means.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by Mamajama(m): 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2007
Legal and Honest? haba, how long have this Muslim northerners been defrauding Nigeria publicly? Umaru DIKKO stole $i Billion naira nad ran to London, ALhaji ALhaji took his and retired in SOkoto, the list goes on and on.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by swing4real(m): 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2007
Is like this is what the Muslim northerners are taught.To steal public funds
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by Mamajama(m): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2007
that is why we have what is called the ALmagiri and sheria school in the North, I was born and raise in the north, I know how this people think. no offense to my elites northerners. but some of yall are nasty
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by BigB11(m): 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2007
@MAMAJAMA and @SWING4REAL

Posted by SWING4REAL
Is like this is what the Muslim northerners are taught.To steal public funds

Posted by MAMAJAMA
that is why we have what is called the ALmagiri and sheria school in the North, I was born and raise in the north, I know how this people think. no offense to my elites northerners. but some of yall are nasty

Those comments are not nice.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by BigB11(m): 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2007
This is not the purpose of this forum.

You guys should be banned for at least 10 days for insulting folks from North.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by Mamajama(m): 3:11am On Mar 08, 2007
Ban? you've started manipulating this forum again because we don't want IBB. please don't ban us
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by donnymikky(m): 4:16am On Mar 08, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Firstly, I will like to say I hope Mr Yar'Adua is still alive and doing well.

Secondly, don't let us waste anymore time, IBB is clearly the man.
Nigeria is not an easy country, we need a tough leader with enormous stamina to rule this country effectively.

IBB understands this country much better than anyone else. He can not and will not mess up this time. He has the right ideas and what it takes to move this nation forward effectively and efficiently.
He has the inimitable respect among the rest.

Do you want the right solution to corruption in Nigeria?
Do you want our country to be restored back to the Giant of Africa?
Do you want the purchasing power of Naira to be revitalized once again?

It is time to realize the actuality of our problems in Nigeria; all the other candidates are fine, but believe me, Nigeria as a nation is not ready for any of these folks.
Nigeria is a very difficult nation. It is time to consider a second chance for IBB; the man who is fully focused and competent to restore things back to normal.

You are just as deceptive as your mentor IBB. Your are in Lagos, Abuja, U.K and U.S.A all at a time. Anyway just be informed that Nigerians are wiser and more informed beyond this your campaign for MAMANGIDA presidency as we know even the dead will never want him back in Aso rock!
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by donnymikky(m): 4:20am On Mar 08, 2007
Those comments are not nice.

You asked for them
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by blkmum700: 4:32am On Mar 08, 2007
MAMAJAMA,When You talk about the People from the North What Do you have to say about those from the east and the South Many of them Too are indicted By efcc.is it Only the Northernar they stole our money wht do you have to say about adophos wabara and orthers.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by blkmum700: 4:35am On Mar 08, 2007
MAMAJAMA,When You talk about the People from the North. What Do you have to say about those from the east and the South Many of them Too are indicted By efcc For corruption.is it Only the Northernar they stole our money wht do you have to say about adophos wabara and former ANPP Vice presidential Aspirant in 2003 Election.who stole our money and later say he is born again to contect has vice president.Somebody remember me his name.Is he Also from the North MAMAJAMA,
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by blkmum700: 4:38am On Mar 08, 2007
MAMAJAMA,When You talk about the People from the North. What Do you have to say about those from the east and the South Many of them Too are indicted By efcc For corruption.is it Only the Northernar they stole our money wht do you have to say about adophos wabara and Okadigbo former ANPP Vice presidential Aspirant in 2003 Election .who stole our money and later say he is born again to contect has vice president.Is he Also from the North MAMAJAMA,

(1) (2) (3)

Nigeria Sues Cigarette Manufacturer Over Child Smokers / Nigeria's Power Women: Most Influential Nigerian Women Of 2011 / Communities In Anambra East Local Government Area Still Have No Electricity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.