Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

IBB: Still The Right Man - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB: Still The Right Man (2949 Views)

Jonathan Is Not The Right Man For Nigeria - Gov Obiano / Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good / IBB, OBJ Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by lewa(m): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2007
Donkey i suggest you march out the various names you have been masqurading as ~let me send you home with a message
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by BigB11(m): 1:06am On Mar 11, 2007
@MAMAJAMA:

Amazing, you really think Big B1 is the same person as Segoye2?

First, I will never take anything away from Segoye2, he's a very fine Nigerian and very sensible.

Second, for the first and the last time, Big B1 is Big B1, I will never never compromise my image or my name. I'm not a coward, hence there is absolutely no reason to disguise; at least not for anybody on this forum,

And my friend, MAMAJAMA you should know better.

Once again, attack the topic with reasonable premise instead of wasting your time and energy bashing Big B1

Stay focused and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

One love!
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by BigB11(m): 1:24am On Mar 11, 2007
1. IBB is Big B1's father.
2. Big B1 is paid by IBB
3. Big B1 is IBB
4. Big B1 is Segoye2

I'm pretty sure very soon OBJ will be my new father, while RIBADU will be my long lost uncle.

Guys, get a life.
This is just a mere forum, a suitable arena for us to discuss different topics, ideas and daily Nigerian political activities.
There is absolutely no need to get carried away; believe me, it's not that serious.

Let's exhibit maturity, sensibility and respect for all.

May God bless sweet Nigeria.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by BigB11(m): 1:41am On Mar 11, 2007
@Lewa:

I notice that you've been reaching for my attention as usual for the past few days.
Believe me, I totally understand how much getting attention means to you; please, let me know what you want me to say to make your day.
I promise, I will brighten up your day; just let me know.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by donnymikky(m): 4:22am On Mar 11, 2007
BigB1 is a comedian grin
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by boliatepa: 5:18am On Mar 11, 2007
The correct links at Againstbabangida.com are: http://www.againstbabangida.com/content/view/367/1/ and http://www.againstbabangida.com/content/view/366/1/

Many contributors at his forum are either sick, ill-informed, morally inept or totally intellectually-bankrupt.

How can you in your right mind think of IBB as a good presidential material. We are talking about a cheat, rogue, liar, manipulator, murderer, arsonist and embezzler here. Is Nigeria so lacking in human materials that IBB has to be the emir-in-waiting? Imagine that Nigeria has never been ruled by a university graduate!

Why are you guys not talking about Pat Utomi?

You might say becaue Utomi does not stand a chance. Well, he does not stand a chance because you have not given him a chance. If we all talk about him, he will stand a chance.

The reason why Nigeria is never doing better is because for most of us, our minds are stunted, debased and suffering mediocrity. Because most of us Nigerians suffer arrested intellectual arousement, our nation suffers arrested development as a result.

The line of argument at this forum makes me sick. You guys deserve the kind of Nigeria you espouse. Shame, shame, shame on you all - low-thinking under-performing Internet time-wasters.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by donnymikky(m): 5:31am On Mar 11, 2007
Many contributors at his forum are either sick, ill-informed, morally inept or totally intellectually-bankrupt.

@boliepa
Wetin happen all dis grammar for who?
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by BigB11(m): 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2007
@boliepa:

Instead of making bootless noise and trying to catch an heart attack over this issue, may be you should go ahead and introduce Pat Utomi to us, let us know what he can do and why we should vote for him.

Noise making and name calling are for gutless coward.
You need to calm yourself down and come back to adduce your reasons why IBB is incompetent and why Pat Utomi is your man.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by McKren(m): 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2007
may be you should go ahead and introduce Pat Utomi to us, let us know what he can do and why we should vote for him.

Wont be a bad idea either if you told us what IBB did and wants to do.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by BigB11(m): 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2007
Where have you been?

I've done this 24/7 for many months.

Wake up, brother!
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by McKren(m): 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2007
Big B1:

Where have you been?

I've done this 24/7 for many months.

Wake up, brother!

If after doing that for many months and people dont buy it, is'nt about time you had a rethink??
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by BigB11(m): 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2007
Sometimes one has to beat Nigerians on the head with a stick to get message across.

It's not over till the fat lady sings; there is hope that people will wake up from their sleep sooner or later.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by Colonia(m): 2:01am On Mar 12, 2007
I understand you all have mixed feelings about this issue. It will be difficult to have a credible candidate for Nigeria. I Know we all think a new person can do it , but WHO exactly is the Saviour? NIGERIA NEED DEVINE INTERVENTION. We should not believe in any man . All y'all have various opinion about this issue. But let us all pray that GOD choose the best candidate that will be able to dissect the problem the nation has . This problem starts from our individual household.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by BigB11(m): 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2007
Nice talk Colonia!

Now people:
do you truly think Yar'Adual will solve our problems?
do you truly think Atiku will solve our problems?
do you truly think Utomi will solve our problems?
do you truly think Buhari will solve our problems?
do you truly think Kalu will solve our problems?
do you truly think Chris Okotie will solve our problems?

To solve our problems, you have to be tough, well respected, must have connections, must have stamina to withstand the pressure, must understand uncivilized system, must have a lot to lose if you fail, must be wealthy, must have wisdom, must be charismatic and must have enormous experience.

Anything less will definitely be uncivilized

I won't even mention IBB's name anymore, but which of these candidates is competent enough to move Nigeria forward effectively and efficiently?
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by Jaybaba(m): 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2007
Big B1:
IBB has no business think about Asorock or Abuja again. He plunged this country into a lot of mess in his 8 year rule and now wants to come back. No way. IBB is the founder and originator of corruption as a doctrine and in practice its senior apostle. He believes everyone has a price and such thinking does us no good.

Any pro-IBB or pro-PDP talk is based on deceit. PDP has not performed creditably yet, they make a lot of noise.

FDP, OKOTIE AND THE OTHERS IN THAT PARTY ARE THE SOLUTION TO NIGERIA'S PROBLEM TODAY!
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by Seun(m): 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2007
Continued at: IBB For President

(1) (2) (3)

Nigeria Sues Cigarette Manufacturer Over Child Smokers / Senate Okays Death For Terrorism! / .. .... .... . . ...!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.