Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

IBB: Still The Right Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB: Still The Right Man (2951 Views)

Jonathan Is Not The Right Man For Nigeria - Gov Obiano / Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good / IBB, OBJ Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by blkmum700: 4:50am On Mar 08, 2007
swing4real (m)

Re: Ibb:::::: Still The Right Man
« #20 on: Yesterday at 09:40:23 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you are right
Quote from: MAMAJAMA on Yesterday at 09:33:05 PM
ABEG UNA tell am well well, and for your info IBB is BIGB1 DAD, we all go way back

@MAMAJAMA

I am begining to think so too because 80% of BIG B1 post is about that Lazy,common thief IBB that thinks he is smart for stealing public fund.If Ibb think he is smart he should have made his fund through legal and honest means.
Well Point of Correction to this Post,Many people who are Excess in this world Make thier money through illegals means before starting legal Business.i think you need to do some research about the rich people,Mike Adenuga,MKO,OBJ,PAT UTOMI And Many orthers too are corrupt before doing something Good Now.i bet you have the chance you will do the same.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by jgirl3: 7:14am On Mar 08, 2007
I'm tempted seriously to find a way to reach this Big B1 and knock him on the head for saying that.
What do you mean by IBB is the right man? You need to go back and read about the third republic again. That man is rich on Nigeria's poverty and you want him to come back? RUBBISH!
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by lewa(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2007
A leopard as they say can never hide its spots~you keep demonstrating your insincere duplicious,dubitable dishonest cleverness!Your posts are not replete without a reference to one of the most disgraceful human beings on this planet.Your drooling at the very mention of his name leaves no one in doubt about your true self-fake!
The whole world can see through your posts and i would want to commend your "friends"for being really true and coming to your aid when all seems to collapse as always when you try and sing the praises of your master!
I leave you with a phrase~since you tout your expensive education so much,it would not be difficult for you to arrive at.It's called dissociative identity disorder.Write it down somewhere~it's also one of the numerous ailments you do suffer from apart from the others.
Please tell your "friends" that they too unfortunately suffer from the same malaise that troubles your soul too!
lewa dabs eyes
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by joshO: 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2007
It's only in a country like Nigeria that wicked subjects like this can be broached, or even contemplated, 

But I'm not alarmed, as the response to this ill-concieved suggestion shows that the types of Big B1 and his kin are increasingly in the minority and will have little influence on our collective future again. Let them carry their persuations elsewhere.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by Mamajama(m): 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2007
BigB1 its now 15 to 2 come one and defend your father?
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by swing4real(m): 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

BigB1 its now 15 to 2 come one and defend your father?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by BigB11(m): 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2007
I will recommend to rather attack the topic with sensible premise, instead of wasting your time and energy attacking Big B1.
This is a forum, an incredible place to discuss different ideas and share knowledge with one another, while we continue to embrace respect for all.
Nairaland is not a market place and I refuse to encourage stupidity and immaturity action.

Big B1 is on vacation for the rest of the week.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by BigB11(m): 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2007
Posted by SWING4REAL
Is like this is what the Muslim northerners are taught.To steal public funds
[/color]

Posted by MAMAJAMA
[color=#990000]That is why we have what is called the ALmagiri and sheria school in the North, I was born and raise in the north, I know how this people think. no offense to my elites northerners. but some of yall are nasty
[color=#990000][/color]

I still think it's very appropriate to ban both of these folks (SWING4REAL and MAMAJAMA) for making such a degrading comments about the Northerners.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by Mariory(m): 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2007
I think it's very appropriate to ban you for constantly trying to link IBB with the position of president come April 2007.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by segoye2(m): 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2007
Can anyone that knows IBB well as an EVIl man please raise up his hand here?

I really like to know what he has done to you personally to deserve all your negetive comments.

IBB, to me is a very decent and sincere man, compare to that which we have in our present demo-cracy.

Maybe we are judging him because he ruled us during milatery regime, but now, is civilian regime, civilian time, so let get off our bed and follow the tide.

If you talk bad about the northerners, then what can you show off, of the Westerners? is it the High Poverty rate we have in the Niger Delta Region or the high level of illeteracy?.

IBB CAN DO BETTER THAN WHAT THIS PRESENT GOVERNMENT HAS DONE.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by Mamajama(m): 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2007
segoye2 you are absolutely right IBB can do better in the arena of stealing and manipulating, and killing people like DELE GIWA and we not going to talk about GLORIA OKON, OYAKILOMEH, boy go do your home work before you jump into adults discussion. ONLY thing IBB is known for is his dictatorial style flamboyant spending Nigerian money on his slaves like you and BIGB1 his beloved son.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by segoye2(m): 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2007
@ MAMAJAMA,

you are right! Stealing like the EFCC scape-rats. I know if EFCC is allowed to exercise their power on everyone, even OBJ will have no escape root. Meanwhile who is the Minister of Petroleum in Nigeria? when last were his activities reviewed? Who did the reviewing?

Stealing money is not a new thing in Nigeria, because even you, had to steal that same money to get yourself overthere or you think We don't know that?

What do you have to say about the Community that were erased by the present government? About Asari Dokubo and the rest that are presently passing through hell from the hands of the government? Ok, maybe all this people are bad, and maybe not.

I appreciate me being a child with a great sense of reasoning compare to you that is an Adult, senior adult in deed, and what do you gat? a useless half-baked pile of pigeon droppings.

I use to know your well addressed thread as great and I always look at you as my role model on nairaland, but maybe you are into some degrees of bottle or depressed. Am not impressed with all those crazy english (Insult), it makes no sence!

@ Big B1,

Our brothers are carried away by what people believe; but for me, A man convinced of his opinion remains of same opinion.

I believe they like someone that will control them on phone and via email or post or maybe DHL will help them.

Segoye2
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by Mamajama(m): 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2007
Here we go, but let me not start talking about you and BigB1 I've been in the state for over 20 DECADEs

Home boy, that was before you were born. and Everything that I have playboy I've worked hard for. on the

other hand BigB1 travelling from here to there enjoying Nigeria money that his dad IBB stole cant seem to

say the same thing. I like you biggy but you know your old man was wrong and its time to stop playing on

Nigerians intelligence by saying he is the only capable guy out of a country of 150 Million to take us to the promise land.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by BigB11(m): 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

Thanks for judging the man you do not know.

It is a shame and very sad.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by McKren(m): 1:22am On Mar 09, 2007
@BigB1

It will do more good selling ice to the eskimos or selling water to fish than selling IBB to Nigerians. This is simply an excersize in futility.

Besides that this whole IBB talk sounds so unNigerian.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by donnymikky(m): 6:55am On Mar 09, 2007
@BigB1

It will do more good selling ice to the eskimos or selling water to fish than selling IBB to Nigerians. This is simply an excersize in futility.

Besides that this whole IBB talk sounds so unNigerian.

good talk
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by segoye2(m): 11:17am On Mar 09, 2007
@ mamajama,

I think it would be a great deal having you representing us abroad for more than 20 yrs now. But knowing fully well that the politics down here, you are not as close to it as you claimed you were.

Well maybe am 4 decades + + yrs now, so you can see the reason why you were a baby when I was born.

@ Big B1,

Lets allow the crowds to have thier feast of IBB will not, can not so so os sos, Lets allow God to show us his will in this cause. I know someday, Everyone on this side of the sea and the other side will come to appreciate all the GOOD deeds of IBB.

I think Yar'adua is going back to Comma state again. LETs pray for him, brother.

@ All,

IBB is still the right man.

He who knows, and knows that he knows, follow him, his a wise man.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by Afam(m): 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2007
Una still dey try talk to BigB1?

I guess by now he must have realised that Nigerians are not that gullible to allow some sweet talk about IBB to change well formed opinions based on the man's actions and arrogance when challenged or questioned about them.

BigB1, if IBB is your dad just prepare to live a good life so that people don't get to call you names.

You may be wondering why people dislike him so much inspite of all the money around him which he may have been showering you with that blinds you to his many faults.

Good name they say is better than silver and gold. may your ways be straight and fruitful.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by Mamajama(m): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2007
Thank you GOOD NAME something IBB does not have. Self enrichment, persecution corruption and killing of best friends is not what anyone wants to be tag by
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by BigB11(m): 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2007
Not to take anything away from IBB, but this man is not my father, not even close.

I advise to focus on the topic and let Big B1 live.

@Segoye:

It is sad that people refuse to see the light, the great opportunity to restore things back to normal.
I just hate when too many people are sleeping and facing the same direction at the same time. AMAZING!

It is sad, people need to think out of the box, period.

The old folks say" the person that brakes it knows how to fix it best (as you guys have stated over and over that IBB broke it, then allow him to repair it). You can never fail twice if you're allowed to take the same exam for the second time.

I guarantee you that without IBB as the next president, for the next 4 years we are all going to be doing what we do best; crying, complaining and smiling at the same time.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by Mamajama(m): 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2007
BigB1 who are you fooling. I seriously think you and segoye2  are the same people.  think about it in a

positive way. DUDE you have been talking about your father for over a year now, and every time you

mention his name people are disgusted and out numbered you by pool, what does that tell you?  you talk

about progression and liberation and you still keep preaching about this old stale wine IBB Nigeria of today

id totally different from Nigeria of yesterday.  WE NIGERIANS are united by 1 GOD and IN GOD WE TRUST.

WE will NEVER LET IBB COME BACK  DO not fail to forget SANGO

the god of Thunder is still very much alive in Yoruba land.  Next time you mention IBB to lead us we will be force to pursue you with the thunder. grin  SHIKENA  he don finish

Make I go listen to Army arrangement before I vex
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by BigB11(m): 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2007
Ok, I'm back on vacation till people are matured enough to attack the topic with reasonable premise.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by Mamajama(m): 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2007
which kind vacation were you on for 2 days? haba. how can you be on vacation my friend when you don't even work? just dey enjoy our money left and right.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by BigB11(m): 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2007
That is very very sad.

But I must give you a trophy for exhibiting the most common characteristic of a typical Nigerian (quick to judge people)
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by Mamajama(m): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2007
Typical, lol who told you I am a Nigerian? grin grin grin. just because I can speak broken English does not qualify me as an Ibo man, lol
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by lewa(m): 12:31am On Mar 10, 2007
BigB1 who are you fooling. I seriously think you and segoye2 are the same people
lewa is shocked!Reads post again,shakes head and shakes it again shocked shocked
Ok, I'm back on vacation till people are matured enough to attack the topic with reasonable premise
Lewa asks lewa what of his friends that normally defend him,nameless despicable orangutans,how come they aren't exhibiting their crass moronicity(if the word exists)
Lewa cannot fathom the depth of the slowpoke's ineptitude and delusions.Says to myself what an imp.Could i disagree?Lewa wants big donkey not to forget his ailment and his drugs,hopes he wolud not metamophorse into other entities to spew the crap he's made of?
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by BigB11(m): 12:48am On Mar 10, 2007
@MAMAJAMA:
Typical, lol  who told you I am a Nigerian?   .  just because I can speak broken English does not qualify me as an Ibo man, lol

Are you kidding me?
Nigerian is written all over your greasy face. lol
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by BigB11(m): 12:53am On Mar 10, 2007
rrrtrttty
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by Mamajama(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2007
just because my face is greasy still does not mean i am a Nigerian. DUH. Even Ray Charles can see this one
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by segoye2(m): 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2007
@ Lewa,

I suppose you are referring to someone on this thread or somewhere around your witty environ.

what happened to the thread on Project Delta State, you left without saying goodbye grin

I like the ways you compile your naughty / crazy grammers but the problem is they should be used on a comic stage and not on a serious issues like; NIGERIA.

@ Big B1,

Brother, very few people make right decisions in Nigeria. Just like on this thread, I read through all the replies on the thread, they were just the follow follow, type. Very few persons here can point out what IBB did to him or her.

I could remember I asked this question some months back that if IBB is a bad man as we were made to believe, then who is the good man. Please ask this people to name the good people they have that are better than IBB and lets see how strange thier compiled list will be.

@ MAMAJAMA,

Well, maybe you are scared voting him in might ruined all your long looting establishment you established with the governor. If you quote me right, Vote for IBB, and you will see that all the sectors in the present administration would be proecuted, I know you always don't want that because it might affect you soonest.

@ Topic,

IBB, did lots of things to effect positive changes in Nigeria. And during his tenure, things were so easy for all Nigerians and our image then abroad is a household name, but right now, the name nigeria in an international country list is on RED. We have the highest level of corruption, poverty, illeteracy, just get on with the list, but our yet have lots but in a foreign country where people like MAMAJAMA and the rest have to work in an hotel in pretense and disguise of saving the looted money.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by Mamajama(m): 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2007
This is why I keep telling ladies please take your alternate B plan. if only the ladies took their pills we won't be

subjected to a lunatic like segoye2 saying things were easy during IBB era. DUDE I was in Nigeria during that era and

all we had was ist hand slavery, bad roads and nothing to show but flamboyant Mariam travelling abroad to promote her cocaine empire
name IBB and you have people like Gloria OKON, DELE GIWA, OYAKILOMEH MAMAN VATSA to name the lease. BIGB1

stop disguising we know you and segoye2 are the same people under different name. EVEN RAY CHARLES CAN SEE

THAT WE HAVE EVIL TOOTLESS GENERAL in Nigeria. The more you say IBB the more you keep antagonizing the elites and the

people that fought to liberate Nigeria. There was a website name againstbabangida.com. The whole nation is against this punk but a slowpoke like you still keep preaching for his come back.
Re: IBB: Still The Right Man by lewa(m): 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2007
@ Lewa,

I suppose you are referring to someone on this thread or somewhere around your witty environ.

what happened to the thread on Project Delta State, you left without saying goodbye

I like the ways you compile your naughty / crazy grammers but the problem is they should be used on a comic stage and not on a serious issues like; NIGERIA.
I noticed that your grammer is increduluously better since your initial posts!I could deduce that the other "friend" has probably thrown caution to the wind and come out!Fraud!Fake slowpoke!See it's not my business if you can't express yourself when you or your varying personalities you manifest exhibit monumental stupidity on the www.Afterall i'm only help douse the grandiose false premise that your antecedents drummed into you/other characters that you are something.Apparently not boy,just a failed,devious,deviant,dubious,duplicious frustrated,jobber period!Anyways not surprised~when in breeding is encouraged~cretins and bestial elements are the end result.Mindless a#@$ wipe,look you need not bother yourself we all can see who you/others are!~coming tto the www to expose your stupidity shown per post.
What do you know about serious issues donkey?Since have the delusions of being smart worried you and your nameless 'friends'?Low lying debased crook!Go let your regular yaro help you ~let your rectum prolapse finally!

(1) (2) (3)

Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians / How To Verify Your Voter's Card with INEC / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.