Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,806 members, 7,824,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Tell Me Wat To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me Wat To Do (679 Views)

She Say She Must Marry Me. Wat Do I Do / Pls Help Me, Wat Does Dis Mean? / My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me Wat To Do by Gabsnow: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2010
My neighbour a 10 years old girl comes to me every mornin after her mum is gone to office nd asks me to help her huck her bra at the back nd after helpin her, she does 'nt go. Most times i wll be tempted. Pls wat do i do wit her?
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by Coretalk(m): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2010
o boy!!, stop what you are doing. I have similar experience before. Usually it's just hormones or she's just pure naive

in other words, she does know what she's doing ot its impact on you

My advice
close your door.

walk away from her wen she comes.

Don't be nice

Do anything, believe me, you will be named a paedo lipsrsealed.

Also what happens when she grow up and realise what you have done (you should ask the catholic priest of their experience)
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by Orikinla(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2010
You are hooking bra for a 10 year old girl child?

You want to get into TROUBLE?
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2010
Gabsnow:

My neighbour a 10 years old girl comes to me every mornin after her mum is gone to office nd asks me to help her huck her bra at the back nd after helpin her, she does 'nt go. Most times i wll be tempted. Pls wat do i do wit her?
You are freaking sick men!!! you are SICK!
GET WELL SOON!
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by Jaideyone(m): 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2010
lmao, the temptation has already shown the fact that he's a paedophile
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by Areaboy2(m): 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2010
wow, 10 yr old with boobies worth supporting with a bra?, havent i heard it all now undecided
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by sereques(m): 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2010
Area_boy:

wow, 10 yr old with bosoms worth supporting with a bra?, havent i heard it all now undecided

LOL I guess you haven't seen it all. That is more than possible.

@OP, do the right thing. This is no brainier.
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by meyri: 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2010
There is fire on the mountain run run run

(1) (Reply)

Am A Romantic Novel Addict. / He Is Ready To Get Married And She Is Too, But He's Hesitating. Why? / She Lied About Her Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.