Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu (27079 Views)

My Husband Is Now Acting Strangely, Wearing 2 Watches-el-rufai's Wife / I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu / ABC Nwosu Resigns As PDP Chairman In Anambra After Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
VampireeM:
The likes of ABC Nwosu are the ones bringing issues for Igbo's due to their foolish utterances and deadbeat political games. An average Igbo man doesn't care about being in power as long as you give us a thriving environment for our business, after all those already there are after their own stomach. Prof should please speak for himself and not drag Igbo's with him.
Ring the bell jare..

May the good God bless you and your household exceedingly

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by JideAmuGiaka: 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
Yyeske:
Don't cry on my shoulders yet, I'm not ready for that but you can lay your head on Prof Nwosu's shoulders

Shut up

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by JideAmuGiaka: 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
omenkaLives:
...all in a single thread... Yet he's a very busy billionaire plumber who takes his family on vacation in UAE. cheesy cheesy

Are you the one paying his bills?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by buharitill2023: 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
Wow

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by JideAmuGiaka: 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
PointZerom:

The wall hv cracked, every lizard can come in.

Are you saying that omenkalives is a lizard shocked

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by PointZerom: 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
omenkaLives:
...all in a single thread... Yea I am a very busy member of ogene IDP camp who takes his family on vacation in IDP cheesy cheesy

Fixed

8 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by Yyeske(m): 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
PointZerom:

Fixed
What's your take on what Prof said

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by PointZerom: 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
Yyeske:
What's your take on what Prof said

What's your take on Dapchi girls.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by buharitill2023: 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
PointZerom:

Buhari till idiotic pigs of Biafra have sense

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by deji17: 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hahaha. There you have it. Igbos are lazy thinkers for a fact.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by 12submarine(m): 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Are you the one paying his bills?

I want to believe you are Igbo, but that nigga called pointzerom is disgracing you guys here. Instead of you to tell him the home truth, you are defending him with this watery comment.

14 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by PointZerom: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
12submarine:

I want to believe you are Igbo, but that nigga called pointzerom is disgracing you guys here. Instead of you to tell him the home truth, you are defending him with this watery comment.

You're the one disgracing yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by 12submarine(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
PointZerom:

Fixed
Nigga, you should be ashame of yourself. Instead of deactivating this account in peace, you are still here disgracing the good hardworking Igbos. Smh. The first time I saw this discussion, I asked a clear question and you pretended not to see it.
The last time I checked, it is still not an offence to be a broke ass. I still wonder what you intend to achieve with those unreal comments. I am not satisfied with my present income but no one can take me to court because of that. Hmm, people dey sha.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by PointZerom: 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
buharitill2023:
Abduction of students till Zombies get sense

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by nwabobo: 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
omenkaLives:
Wawuu! cheesy cheesy

Are you back from the EAST?

7 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by PointZerom: 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
12submarine:

Nigga, you should be ashame of yourself. Instead of deactivating this account in peace, you are still here disgracing the good hardworking Igbos. Smh. The first time I saw this discussion, I asked a clear question and you pretended not to see it.
The last time I checked, it is still not an offence to be a broke ass. I still wonder what you intend to achieve with those unreal comments. I am not satisfied with my present income but no one can take me to court because of that. Hmm, people dey sha.

Do the needful like this coward.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by 12submarine(m): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
PointZerom:

You're the one disgracing yourself.
Nigga, stop disgracing Igbos here. I have Igbo friends and they are very intelligent and hardworking the way they are known. Though I am not satisfied with my income, I still don't know the benefit of lying about my real financial state.
Is it because of ladies? When they finally meet you, won't you be ashame? Mtcheeew.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by PointZerom: 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
nwabobo:

Are you back from the EAST?

Good question to omenkalives

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by 12submarine(m): 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
PointZerom:

Do the needful like this coward.
Can you imagine. Tufiakwa. Some people no get shame for body at all. What is this? Jeez! People dey!
If you care to know, I am not Yoruba.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by emmie14: 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
Throwback:
Every Igbo child exits the womb already feeling marginalized and entitled to loyalty.

Anyone who loves himself more than he loves his Igbo neighbour is an enemy of the Igbo and is propagating Igbophobia.
Foolishness sighted

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by emmie14: 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
Throwback:
Every Igbo child exits the womb already feeling marginalized and entitled to loyalty.

Anyone who loves himself more than he loves his Igbo neighbour is an enemy of the Igbo and is propagating Igbophobia.
Foolishness sighted . Igbos are self reliant.
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by LZAA: 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ecstasy154:
Former Minister of Health, Prof A.B.C. Nwosu, has described Igbos as lazy thinkers, who are acting strangely ahead of the 2019 general elections.

According to him, Igbo were thinking that by merely supporting President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019, they will automatically become President in 2023.

Speaking with Daily Sun, Nwosu maintained that it would be difficult for an Igboman to emerge as President in 2023, because, “The Igbo are acting very strangely on 2019.

“They are some lazy thinkers, who think that if you let the present order continue, and after four years, you just go and pick it because it is your turn.

“It won’t happen that way. If the Igbo are not aggressive about who becomes president in 2019, and aggressive that they are in the centre of power, and they are represented in the centre of power, how can power where they are not represented be handed over to them in 2023?

“What if the power where they are not represented hands it over to another person? Then you see the persons again drag out their knives and matchetes and go into the local markets and start shouting, Enyimba Enyi.

“This is the time to struggle to be part of the presidency. They will either be the vice president completely and be represented in all national structures of power.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/24/2019-igbos-lazy-thinkers-acting-strangely-prof-abc-nwosu/amp/

before u jump on this man's bandwagon remember that this man is not even relevant in his own state
i will keep saying it until it sinks in
igbos do politics but not the politics wia one man is yai gaskiya or jagaban
QED

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by BabaO2: 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
EazyMoh:
It's Ameachi 2023, you can't claim he hasn't been an active contributor to this administration and APC, and you can't deny his igboness either.
Somebody brought him together with other 4 PDP governors into APC. Find out.
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by buharitill2023: 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
PointZerom:
they should abduct more, if that will make idiotic pigs of Biafra reason like sane Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by Augiiee(m): 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
Igbos are clueless #Period

10 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by PointZerom: 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
buharitill2023:
they should abduct more, if that will make idiotic pigs of Biafra reason like sane Nigerians.

They'll start from you.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by Omofunaab2: 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
I concur

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by Nonaira3: 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
So noone told this fool that. Igbos want Buhari to continue simply because we want him to CONTINUE inflicting his sai buhari goodness on them.

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by Tflex01: 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
Throwback:

God bless you bro.... You said it all!

cool

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by LZAA: 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
Augiiee:
Igbohaters are clueless #Period
Fixed grin

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by christ007(m): 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ecstasy154:
Former Minister of Health, Prof A.B.C. Nwosu, has described Igbos as lazy thinkers, who are acting strangely ahead of the 2019 general elections.

According to him, Igbo were thinking that by merely supporting President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019, they will automatically become President in 2023.

Speaking with Daily Sun, Nwosu maintained that it would be difficult for an Igboman to emerge as President in 2023, because, “The Igbo are acting very strangely on 2019.

“They are some lazy thinkers, who think that if you let the present order continue, and after four years, you just go and pick it because it is your turn.

“It won’t happen that way. If the Igbo are not aggressive about who becomes president in 2019, and aggressive that they are in the centre of power, and they are represented in the centre of power, how can power where they are not represented be handed over to them in 2023?

“What if the power where they are not represented hands it over to another person? Then you see the persons again drag out their knives and matchetes and go into the local markets and start shouting, Enyimba Enyi.

“This is the time to struggle to be part of the presidency. They will either be the vice president completely and be represented in all national structures of power.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/24/2019-igbos-lazy-thinkers-acting-strangely-prof-abc-nwosu/amp/

see him mouth like today sh**t

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by LZAA: 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
Augiiee:
Igbohaters are clueless #Period
Fixed wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Considers Suing Tambuwal, Ortom, Obaseki, Others For Defection / Ganduje, Kano Delegation Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (photo) / Aisha Al-Hassan Undergoes Knee Replacement Surgery In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.