Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu (27115 Views)

My Husband Is Now Acting Strangely, Wearing 2 Watches-el-rufai's Wife / I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu / ABC Nwosu Resigns As PDP Chairman In Anambra After Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by Purehuman(m): 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
LZAA:

if u are igbo u would understand d basic igbo mindset

The basic igbo mindset with everyone being his own king and no one is trying to listen to the next person.

As an igbo man who knows about the tribe, where are we going as a people. What's our template?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by Yyeske(m): 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
PrecisionFx:

This is a stupidd post with zero meaning grin.
No point.
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by shallysgirl: 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
Yyeske:
Prof said Igbos are lazy thinkers and we all know why he said that, he said that because a certain group have actually hijacked the Igbo's voice and that is why most non-Igbos all see Igbos through the view of the terrorist group.
Most Igbos as we speak are not strategizing for the next election but would still come out to cry about Fulani born to rule bla bla after the election.
Your constant referral to the Fulani herdsmen menace is not important here because if it was, please tell me how many threads you had opened about the menace before 2015, when the Chibok girls saga came up and #bringbackourgirls led by Madam Ezekwesili campaigned, you and your likes responses then was that APC wanted to use it destabilize GEJ's administration, why are you now so concerned about the Dapchi girls now? We all know you don't like the people of Dapchi, Taraba or Benue but just trying to use their unfortunate plight as a hate instrument. Nobody in his right senses would ever support such killings anyway.
How many Igbo presidential candidates have you personally talked about voting for in the next election if I may ask? I asked you this so that you can prove the Prof wrong that Igbos are not lazy thinkers, though not all aside that group and its sympathisers
Must it all be about tribe. If a president does well even a northern president, then the noise will be less.
I don't know the impact of Buhari s presidency on most northerners. I see them everyday. We want a president that carrys everyone along not necessarily an Igbo President. The way Nigeria is now, we will keep going round in circles. It's a rat race, and Igbos are tired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by shallysgirl: 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
buharitill2023:
I like the way idiotic pigs of Biafra are be forming more Nigerian than the Fulani that was abducted.

I want idiotic pigs of Biafra to think more as one people, the same way football make us to be one.
rabbish from the idiotic pig of oduduwa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by Yyeske(m): 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
shallysgirl:
Must it all be about tribe. If a president does well even a northern president, then the noise will be less.
I don't know the impact of Buhari s presidency on most northerners. I see them everyday. We want a president that carrys everyone along not necessarily an Igbo President. The way Nigeria is now, we will keep going round in circles. It's a rat race, and Igbos are tired.
What steps are you taking to remove Buhari and install someone who can move the country forward? You're making no effort at all but you and your likes would always come online to insult the president but y'all have no roadmap on who could be the next president, that's exactly what the Prof was talking about.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by LZAA: 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Purehuman:

The basic igbo mindset with everyone being his own king and no one is trying to listen to the next person.

As an igbo man who knows about the tribe, where are we going as a people. What's our template?
we are progressing as a people
igbos dont do dis so called national politics
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by Yyeske(m): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
LZAA:

we are progressing as a people
igbos dont do dis so called national politics
Yet some especially members of that terrorist group will come after election and start shouting Fulani born to rule attitude is their reason for wanting to form their own country

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by LZAA: 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
Yyeske:
Yet some especially members of that terrorist group will come after election and start shouting Fulani born to rule attitude is their reason for wanting to form their own country
bcuz the fulanis after wanting to leave nigeria after the counter coup were told by the british to stay in nigeria.
that coup was carried out with the explicit purpose to secede
no brit should force anyone to a false union
whenever i ask wat ndigbo have in common with hausas or yorubas all i get is silence.
i'm sure u have seen it here but lemme state it again
the average igbo man cares less about who is president
he wants a level playing field
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by Yyeske(m): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
LZAA:

bcuz the fulanis after wanting to leave nigeria after the counter coup were told by the british to stay in nigeria.
that coup was carried out with the explicit purpose to secede
no brit should force anyone to a false union
whenever i ask wat ndigbo have in common with hausas or yorubas all i get is silence.
i'm sure u have seen it here but lemme state it again
the average igbo man cares less about who is president
he wants a level playing field
Distort history as much as you can but question for you is, how do you get the level playing ground or field? Is it by shying away from national politics only to accuse others of not allowing you have it?
GEJ who you eagerly wanted to go for a second tenure aside appointments, what role did he play in his first tenure in getting you same?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by CrtlAltDel: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
Yyeske:
Distort history as much as you can but question for you is, how do you get the level playing ground or field? Is it by shying away from national politics only to accuse others of not allowing you have it?
GEJ who you eagerly wanted to go for a second tenure aside appointments, what role did he play in his first tenure in getting you same?
This is why I dont argue with his likes they rewrite history to favour themselves… stop wasting your time on the P & I's. grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by LZAA: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
Yyeske:
Distort history as much as you can"
i hope this statement was made in jest bcuz historians and soldiers and politicians of the era said the same thing
quota system has made it mandatory for every state to have political appointees.
again u did not answer the question of what a yoruba and hausa man have in common with an igbo man?
besides have u heard anything reasonable from dos igbo politicians who jumped ship to APC?
d gov election in anambra shld have told u APC is DOA in the east
any igbo person dia is just dia for himself

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by LZAA: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

This is why I dont argue with his likes they rewrite history to favour themselves… stop wasting your time on the P & I's. grin grin grin grin
hpe ur igbo wife made poundo and ofe nsala for u oh grin grin
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by CrtlAltDel: 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
LZAA:

[s]hpe ur igbo wife made poundo and ofe nsala for u oh[/s] grin grin
The usual irrelevant and inconsequential rant from a deluded lost soul grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by LZAA: 2:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

The usual irrelevant and inconsequential rant from a deluded lost soul grin grin grin
grin grin grin
ur igbo wife is trying o
see now u don dy blow grammar
at least no more bolekaja engweesh grin grin
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by CrtlAltDel: 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin grin
[s]ur igbo wife is trying o
see now u don dy blow grammar
at least no more bolekaja engweesh[/s] grin grin
Typical of a deluded mind…… .Usual stale & boring line grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by LZAA: 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

Typical of a deluded mind…… .Usual stale & boring line grin grin grin grin
grin grin
u didn't even tell us her name
u sef grin grin
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by CrtlAltDel: 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin
u didn't even tell us her name
u sef grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by ProWalker: 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
shallysgirl:

Igbos got tired only after ruining GEJ presidency grin

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

angry

Adam, Noah, Abraham, Lot, Isaac, Ishmael, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, David and Goliath, Jonah, Mary, John the Baptist, Jesus etc.
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
ProWalker:

Igbos have been completely uninterested in Nigeria since 1966.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by LZAA: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

y
so when are we meeting her grin
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by CrtlAltDel: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
LZAA:

y
so when are we meeting her grin
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by shallysgirl: 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
ProWalker:

Nobody ruined anything.
Can't see what makes Buharis admin better.
Is it his appointments? Is it his undermining authority of his ministers(health,finance...).The southwesterners and part of the middle belt just decided to split Gej's votes maybe due to regionalism, tribalism and or religious bigotry.
Well we can all see except those who choose to live in denial.
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by shallysgirl: 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
Yyeske:
What steps are you taking to remove Buhari and install someone who can move the country forward? You're making no effort at all but you and your likes would always come online to insult the president but y'all have no roadmap on who could be the next president, that's exactly what the Prof was talking about.
All effort is a waste of time. You think Buhari can be removed? Be joking there.
Only his own people can remove if they rally around another northern candidate.
Have you worked with inec before? Well I have. The rigging in the rural areas no be here. Na there the victory dey come from. East,west,south and maybe north.
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by ProWalker: 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Igbos have been completely uninterested in Nigeria since 1966.

Absolute bunkum
They only lose interest when they lose in any power game at the center that relegate them out.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by LZAA: 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

are u shy?
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by KingSango(m): 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ecstasy154:
Former Minister of Health, Prof A.B.C. Nwosu, has described Igbos as lazy thinkers, who are acting strangely ahead of the 2019 general elections.

According to him, Igbo were thinking that by merely supporting President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019, they will automatically become President in 2023.

Speaking with Daily Sun, Nwosu maintained that it would be difficult for an Igboman to emerge as President in 2023, because, “The Igbo are acting very strangely on 2019.

“They are some lazy thinkers, who think that if you let the present order continue, and after four years, you just go and pick it because it is your turn.

“It won’t happen that way. If the Igbo are not aggressive about who becomes president in 2019, and aggressive that they are in the centre of power, and they are represented in the centre of power, how can power where they are not represented be handed over to them in 2023?

“What if the power where they are not represented hands it over to another person? Then you see the persons again drag out their knives and matchetes and go into the local markets and start shouting, Enyimba Enyi.

“This is the time to struggle to be part of the presidency. They will either be the vice president completely and be represented in all national structures of power.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/24/2019-igbos-lazy-thinkers-acting-strangely-prof-abc-nwosu/amp/

Its very lazy to think that having a president is going to change conditions for any people. Look at African Americans who we elected Barack Obama as the first African American president, although there were hidden knowledge of Abe Lincoln also being a mulatto, yet we are no better off and in fact worse. Now we have homosexuality everywhere thanks to Obama this sickness is being taught in schools to our children, all over the television and in movies. Igbos must consider the restructuring option, one that would allow control over their state budgets so they can use it to fund infrastructural development in their territory controlled states. Politics is about self interests not seeking glorified positions. Pres. Jonathan was a good man but wasn't able to change anything for the betterment of Nigeria or his own ethnic group. Without some control and autonomy on the state and local level an Igbo president will not be able to affect change needed for the masses of Igbos. I am afraid that this will only result in frustration for Igbos even more so than they have been since that wanted Biafra to manifest. It is better, as I have said, to do as Baba Sango commanded that Traditional Rulers Council and Government leaders that meet to move towards restructuring so that Nigerian can reduce ethnic competition and promote national unity.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by blacknp(m): 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
Africonji:
ABC Nwosu speaking like a big fooool. Give Igbo Biafra or leave them alone to face their business in peace. Nonsense! angry angry
Shagari President Alex Ekwueme Vice President,General Babaginda President Ebitu Ukiwe Vice President,Mallam Sani Alli Chairman of the Board Emeka Nwokedi Managing Director,Uche Okonkwo Chairman of the Board Aliyu Wali managing Director, sorry ethnic Bigots and poor miscreants are the ones missing out on the benefits of the true Nigeria. The power of the Naira is the deity that binds us together.
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by Shugavee(f): 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ecstasy154:
Former Minister of Health, Prof A.B.C. Nwosu, has described Igbos as lazy thinkers, who are acting strangely ahead of the 2019 general elections.

According to him, Igbo were thinking that by merely supporting President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019, they will automatically become President in 2023.

Speaking with Daily Sun, Nwosu maintained that it would be difficult for an Igboman to emerge as President in 2023, because, “The Igbo are acting very strangely on 2019.

“They are some lazy thinkers, who think that if you let the present order continue, and after four years, you just go and pick it because it is your turn.

“It won’t happen that way. If the Igbo are not aggressive about who becomes president in 2019, and aggressive that they are in the centre of power, and they are represented in the centre of power, how can power where they are not represented be handed over to them in 2023?

“What if the power where they are not represented hands it over to another person? Then you see the persons again drag out their knives and matchetes and go into the local markets and start shouting, Enyimba Enyi.

“This is the time to struggle to be part of the presidency. They will either be the vice president completely and be represented in all national structures of power.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/24/2019-igbos-lazy-thinkers-acting-strangely-prof-abc-nwosu/amp/

okay sir its simple! give us biafra!! Thank yoou!! Like u know the future!! We can't be suffering n smiling!! We cant be patient 4ever!!! In 2023 kwa!!! Igbo people are the strongest n smartest ethnic group in nigeria!!! Even with the disastrous war infringed on the igbo people we still blessed n rose above that!!! Please don't add salt to the injury!! Keep ur nonsense opinion to urself!!
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 26, 2018
ProWalker:

Absolute bunkum
They only lose interest when they lose in any power game at the center that relegate them out.

Check well, we don't even collect voters card. Some of us that collect do so because its a valid I.D card that we can use for many stuffs in banks n other financial institutions.
Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by Augiiee(m): 11:49am On Feb 26, 2018
shallysgirl:

talk.wetin.?Are hausas not lazy thinkers and ttribalists?
Igbos make statements as they feel even if it is against theire tribe, that is truth and reality. Progress doesn't come unless tribalism is killed.
I am sure your Buhari does no wrong cos he is Hausa fulani.this is so sad. This is also same reason no northern elite has spoken against fulani terrorism. Sannu to you. Even with your education.
Seriously?, an Igbo calling a Hausa a tribalist is the highest form of hypocrisy. You Igbos were taught since birth to see yourselves as superior while looking down on others as inferior (especially d hausas), anything dat is not in line with your interest, you guys will term it tribalism/marginalization.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by shallysgirl: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
Augiiee:

Seriously?, an Igbo calling a Hausa a tribalist is the highest form of hypocrisy. You Igbos were taught since birth to see yourselves as superior while looking down on others as inferior (especially d hausas), anything dat is not in line with your interest, you guys will term it tribalism/marginalization.
Not true. We always speak up against injustice which others may feel should just pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors / Saraki Reacts To Death Of David Ntekim-Rex / What President Buhari Said (Didn't Say) In Imo State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.